Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! (640 Views)

Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us / 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... / Masturbation Or Cheating, Which One Can You Bear With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by my2chains(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us!
Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by my2chains(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by AarewaMafia: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Is it not the religion of making money?..because that's all pastors do,"make money".

1 Like

Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by vikithor(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2020
You will get fellows who can reason with you if you provide names of the Churches, pastors, location ,members that are suffering hunger in the midst of covid 19,until then,no comment

Learn how to drive both manual or automatic cars,call or whatsapp our contacts below
Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by my2chains(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2020
vikithor:
You will get fellows who can reason with you if you provide names of the Churches, pastors, location ,members that are suffering hunger in the midst of covid 19,until then,no comment

Learn how to drive both manual or automatic cars,call or whatsapp our contacts below

Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by Meedon: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020

That is why I only go to church occassionally

Pastor will preach and he will not practice but I do read my bible and pray on Sundays make baba God bless my lighter and ORIS stick on the Monday
Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by playapayaski: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
All I wanna say is that
they don't really care about us (mj's voice)
Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by callmeRichie(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Fake Pastors and uncalled ministries are the one coloring the face of Christianity. Once upon a time, Christianity was about building the people not the church! buh what's happening right now? The people were building the church, while they themselves were empty!

I won't blame some ministries though, all some people know about Christianity, is beautiful structural building, furnished with AC, imported sound system etc, sometimes we are the one advertising the church, when in the right sense, the church was the one to advertise itself through love, the move of the Holy One and charity!

What attracted you to your church?? Be wise!
Re: Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us! by my2chains(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2020

As i have said i hate it when people gang up to criticized about churches,
i just want peace to rain in our hearts thats all!
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Well With Your Soulmate, Check This Out / If I Cum 30times Will I Break World Record??? / Can You Identify What Is Wrong In This Picture ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.