Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us (4041 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / ”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by DenreleDave(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
No go enter 5th, 6th and 7th round to impress one lady ooo.. If u die on toto wey no legal, na hell sure for u ooo.

No go impress lady enter hell ooo. A man died onto say he wan enter 7th Heaven round of sex. Ladies sef, they will just lie down like mat and they no work at all.. Na men go do move move waist, some guys even fast pass carpenter wey dey use hammer knack nails.. All to impress the girl that u can fvck Abi..

Ladies Pls bear with us, 3 rounds with pre-intimacy is okay.. Don't lose us now, u can just take 3 rounds and av us another time. Don't be selfish to want 7th round, men are going into extinction, Pls save us.. Save the few men remaining on earth. The stress of going out by 4am and coming back by 10pm is enough stress than 7 rounds of sex..

Guys be wise, don't show ursef ooo.. 3 rounds is okay oooo..

Cc: seun Lalasticala Martinez39 mynd44
Pls tell them oo

Concerned ladies : funmisticqueen Funmmyastic merc2 ishlove dominique farano fatymore (eshin - horse)

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Save yourself the stress.

self-service that meat

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by vickydankal(f): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
You are funny... Men are going into extinction? cheesy
To me, I think most married couple make do with 2 rounds, at most 3 at a particular time. It is mostly premarital and extra marital affairs that some of these stress are seen. If you are married, your partner will know your level of strength and keep to that hoping you will improve. 7 runs? Untop whose body?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by dawnomike(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
vickydankal:
You are funny... Men are going into extinction? cheesy
To me, I think most married couple make do with 2 rounds, at most 3 at a particular time. It is mostly premarital and extra marital affairs that some of these stress are seen. If you are married, your partner will know your level of strength and keep to that hoping you will improve. 7 runs? Untop whose body?
This is a salient point you've made

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Lcf69(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's greed that usually kills d greedy ones in this case.... Pinned.
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by blessingsonflee(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Leemao grin
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by chigoziri2403(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please wh@t defines a round of sex

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Blakjewelry(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
this one sounds like a lesson class

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by WonderManly(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
DenreleDave:
No go enter 5th, 6th and 7th round to impress one lady ooo.. If u die on toto wey no legal, na hell sure for u ooo.

No go impress lady enter hell ooo. A man died onto say he wan enter 7th Heaven round of sex. Ladies sef, they will just lie down like mat and they no work at all.. Na men go do move move waist, some guys even fast pass carpenter wey dey use hammer knack nails.. All to impress the girl that u can fvck Abi..

Ladies Pls bear with us, 3 rounds with pre-intimacy is okay.. Don't lose us now, u can just take 3 rounds and av us another time. Don't be selfish to want 7th round, men are going into extinction, Pls save us.. Save the few men remaining on earth. The stress of going out by 4am and coming back by 10pm is enough stress than 7 rounds of sex..

Pls tell them oo

Concerned ladies : funmisticqueen Funmmyastic merc2 ishlove dominique farano fatymore (eshin - horse)

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by DrObum(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Pertinent question.

Someone answer this.
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
DrObum:

Pertinent question.

Someone answer this.
Lol
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:

Once u burst a nutmeg wink
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by tubolancer(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
What is the difference between 3 round and 7 round? All Na die. Even men dey die on half round, no be Nigeria we dey, Abi Buhari matter no reach una side. Softly, softly dey do am, your life matter .Happy New Year In Advance.
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by jnoz23(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
They will not hear, becos of beer parlor stories
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by chigoizie7(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Most Married couples hardly go more than once. At most 2 rounds. Except maybe they are on holiday and have all the free time , then they can go more.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Okoroawusa: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
When man prick don release one round don go then you rest small n enter second round.
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by jidamsel43(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don't do more than one round as long as she is really satisfy with it. .
Don't u know the amount of energy and stress in 10mins round and you expect someone to climb for second round in the present situation in our country.
I can kill myself . She needs money more that prick.
I gat to work

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Came4amod: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2019
No money with dick wahala
Money with small dick wahala
Money with big dick wahala it's too much
If u plan on using sex to satisfy a woman
She will drop a bombshell if u are not really matured u will be depressed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Amuatulu:

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43am On Dec 30, 2019
sex is all about mutual satisfaction.... you should do as many round as YOU and that babe desire, in order to satisfy one another.... if one round is all what you guys need, then so be it. if 10 rounds is what you guys need then so be it. there is no number of rounds that fits EVERYBODY. we are all different and what works for Jide may not work for Ahmed.
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by chigoziri2403(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Amuatulu:

wetin concern nutmeg concern Bleep
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Jodha(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Just say yhure a one minute man....let it end there..m
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by abumeinben(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2019
7 rounds?

You mean you can drop 7 atomic lava bombs from you nozzle and still breathe? Wawu. shocked
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Quality20(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
it's like u want small girls n women to b insulting guys dat they are powerless, have Jedi Jedi, or consume too much sugar? A man that can't satisfy his woman, is dat one a man?
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Thermodynamics(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
blessingsonflee:
Leemao grin
If that's you on your DP na be say: You fine die, hasin eh you fine scatter

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by YINKS89(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Attention!!!! The op is not talking about 40seconds one round oooo.... Na better one round wey go satisfy your babe and not all those indomie round.
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
DenreleDave:

Pls tell them oo

Like seriously 3 rounds? Do women really go 3 rounds? Even 2 rounds I'm still looking at the possibility of such.
Hmm human being dey this life o. Some just exist for only sex all their life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by DenreleDave(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Like seriously 3 rounds? Do women really go 3 rounds? Even 2 rounds I'm still looking at the possibility of such.
Hmm human being dey this life o. Some just exist for only sex all their life.

Two round is too small na...
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
DenreleDave:

Two round is too small na...

Na food? Haba!
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
This thread made me remember my delta FWB then, she categorically told me that one round no dey do her...she was the first person to introduce me to 4 rounds then

Omo i wan die that time.....BJ, cow girl, spooling, doggie, missionary.....
Girls dey naija
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by DenreleDave(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Na food? Haba!

Too small abegie.. 3 rounds with good romance
Re: Guys, Pls 3 Rounds Of Sex Is Okay. Ladies Bear With Us by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
DenreleDave:

Too small abegie.. 3 rounds with good romance

grin grin grin. See your mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Keeps Women Together? / Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) / There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.