Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting (40744 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / Bagudu: Why APC Governors Are Pushing For NEC Meeting / APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Is this man no longer a covid 19 patient?

Man vs power vs greed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by anambraamaka: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Great
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Seerade029: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Flier:
Black man is the problem not the party

Nothing but truth.
but parties too don't have ideology. unlike Democrates and republicans

tho it's the black man that will create ideology.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by hgyf: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN. COMMENCEMENT DATE: 26th June-2nd July.

TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk
REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Harrynight(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
1-1

Obaseki equalize!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by millionboi(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Politicians and power.....him get covid19 ooo
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by tessbadmos(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Controversial
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by TFLASHOGEE(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Apc life drama �
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Joefat: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Who swear for this people for God sake.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by VirginSearcher(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

[s]The same thing happened during PDP reign.

I think the ruling party will always have crisis, be it, PDP, apc, sdp, anpp, etc.[/s]
Lies, PDP was never confused and totally disorganized like APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Franklyspeakin: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Lols
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by georgementday(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
ngwababe:
grin
Thank you Nairaland for your birthday wishes, I appreciate well.
Friends, I'm plus one today. Happy Birthday to me and my twin.
happy birthday sunshine
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Anazp:
APC as a party is the biggest joke in Nigeria at the moment

And PDP is the biggest crime syndicate.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by RuddyFusion(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Lolz...this kind of desperation is in quantum level....taking over from hospital bed...

This is fight to finish
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Galactico4ever(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
ngwababe:
grin

Thank you Nairaland for your birthday wishes, I appreciate well.

Friends, I'm plus one today.
Happy Birthday to me and my twin.
Happy Birthday And More Funds To Your Aza.Engr Proudlyngwa, Did You Send Your Sister A Birthday Gift?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Saao(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2020
From sick bed?
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Seerade029: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

one thing I hate is lies.
Even if you have forgotten 2018 crisis.

What about the crisis of Ali modu sheriff?

to the extent that there were two fractions of PDP.

Both PDP and APC are the same, Dunno why some of you are still defending them.

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:
Will the Meeting take place in the hospital?
where he's treating Covid 19

meetings are virtual now
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Urchman200: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Gaidom and Ipob can now go and fvck themselves.
una nodey tire ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by drskyfly007(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
E pain u gan grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by akanbiaa(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020
His In-law Governor Ganduje of Kano will be the happiest man in APC currently.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020
This could be the signal of end of APC.

Somebody that was unable to deliver his state even as a sitting governor for his party?

Oh Lord let this confusion continue and spread Across the Nation for the socio economic benefits of your children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by fergie001: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
dapsoneh:
Person wey dey ICU?
So na from here the plan start?
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Seerade029: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
myboy2111:

meetings are virtual now
"eye see" covid one nine is a scam true true.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by sweetsell: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

That was why they have new PDP now. People that lie shamelessly like many of you PDP sycophant do deserve nothing to be condemned to hell.

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Thelimitbreaker(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
This Tinubu is a master strategist, he has even stationed Ajimobi in case of any eventuality. That guy smart o. Ajimobi sef worse pass Osho, the man with mouth like running tap. This one no go send anyone even buhari

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Wrightechinteri(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Adam is the big problem to APC at the moment.... If cares not taking the party will be molested than PDP
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by majamajic(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Ajimobi , the one in hospital ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.