Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? (31395 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Dayo55577(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Get a bowl , add hot water , then put small quantity of dettol or salt to serve as catalyst to the hot water , then suspend yourself on it hot water , do not sit in the hot water but just let the hot water heat to penetrate to the pile area for atleast 15minute , repeat it 3times a day for 5days , it will stop d bleeding and gradually shrink the hemorrhoid , drink water regularly with orange, water melon, cucumber , banana also aviod eating solid food so to avoid hard excretion which will increase pressure to the anus... This is a valid home remedy.

N.B .. Do not sit on the hot water or letting your ass to touch the water its hell fire oooo ONLY suspend your ass to the heat rising from the water ,your ass only need the heat.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by JESUnifemi4eva: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please if you are bleeding from your anus, don't take it lightly. Go to the nearest teaching hospital and make sure you see a gastroenterologist, who would examine you and recommend tests before prescribing drugs or recommending the course of treatment.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY

I lost a family member to Colon Cancer, and the symptoms started with bloody stools, and the person commenced treatment for hemorrhoids, not knowing it was something a lot more serious.

It could be hemorrhoids but it is a specialized doctor, that can determine if it is nothing serious.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by molybdenum0012: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
abdulskulboy:
I swear to God, this medicine in the picture below is a good cure for ur problem. It cures mine. The first time I used it blood stop coming out of my stool.
I don't know the name in English and even in Yoruba or Hausa. My mum recommend and give it to me. I can help you if you re within Abuja or Nasarawa.

Abeg, what is the name of it? I am in Lagos
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Raymeg7(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Please your minute impute is welcomed.

*Please, don't skip this*
well I have the same problem, but what I did was to be using water when ever I'm cleaning my anus, or when I have bleeding, since then I don't experience bleeding again, what it dose is once a while it comes out and I will use water to wash it and use my hand and push it inside, no more bleeding again, even when I poo, I wash with water, or over 2 years now, no more bleeding, on like before, I experience everyday bleeding
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
You don't know the road to a hospital?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by macminista(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=MaestroJosh post=90764446]Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Please your minute impute is

this is coming from someone that suffered same condition for 2 years. Mine started when i was 18 ) i went through all the pains, bleeding, heaviness around the waist line and weak erection.

Thing is all the remedies/ solutions recommended here re effective if u re still developing/ growing .. it’s very easy for kids to heal from this if caught on time than a full grown man.

Seven years is a long time, I believe you been taking a anusol, sitting on warm water all this while and eating more veggies ( I did same) my advice is go for surgery, I had mine at hospital in Lagos in 2000( hopefully they re still in business.

Go to a good hospital. They have to be careful not to tamper with the vein that connects your penis It’s just a simple procedure.

All the best
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by molybdenum0012: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Wow.. I had the same problem and I used that particular herbal powder. Works like magic against haemorrhoid or anal fissure or whatever. I almost died last year January as a result of loss of blood caused by this. The moment I started taking this, it stopped within a week and ever since never heard of anal fissure again.
But I still eat carbs and take soft drinks.. So whenever I feel I have constipation, I quickly take the herbal powder. Bought it in large amount. I'm never running out of it.lol..

Please what I the name of the powder and where can I get it please
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by PrimeWatermark: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Drugs can't cure haemorrhoids once it has passed 1st/2nd degree(haemorrhoids are graded from 1st to 4th degree).
Look for a surgeon to put you through a haemorrhoidectomy.
The complications are minor if properly done.
How can you bleed to the extent of needing a blood transfusion, and still go ahead to live with the haemorrhoids?
You guys are very amazing!

Dude, calm down. You're suggesting surgery as if it's a child's play. I once had a major surgery on an entirely different issue while I was much younger. It's not easy going under the knife.

It wouldn't hurt if we get solutions that doesn't warrant surgery. This is not a matter of ignorance. Thank you

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by mindtricks: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
michealfaraday:
I suffered same pain silently 7 years until I opened up to my Mom , she made me understand my Dad suffered similar issue,I followed lots of tradition practices on social media cos of this and took all solution offered but it never worked until my Mom prepared in my presence using a lizard egg fried in shear butter, after defecating,I use my middle finger to apply this ointment on my protuding anus...Boom relief...kellymond@yahoo.com if necessary .God speed bro
Gush shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Babalegba(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Drink enough water and the problem should easr
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
mindtricks:

No longer news Nigerian health system is messed up big time. No thanks to the how our affairs are run by even those at the helm.
Beside fact that surgery is a last resort, our hospitals function in a way that they can actually make such issue further complicated.
It you have such serious health issue here in naija and you don't have the means to address it properly, including traveling out if need be, you are done for.

Yea, even with the poorer healthcare system compared to those of developed countries as a result of poor funding, surgeries far more complex than such a simple one as haemorrhoidectomy are still been done in them.
Doesn't it sound crazy talking about travelling out for a haemorrhoidectomy?
There are also good private hospitals in Nigeria where the surgery can be done.

For correction, surgery is not a last option for a haemorrhoid that has gone beyond the first stage/degree, or one complicated by excessive bleeding. It is the first and only reliable option.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by SmathGate(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
abdulskulboy:
I swear to God, this medicine in the picture below is a good cure for ur problem. It cures mine. The first time I used it blood stop coming out of my stool.
I don't know the name in English and even in Yoruba or Hausa. My mum recommend and give it to me. I can help you if you re within Abuja or Nasarawa.

Good day sir,
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by phemmyfour: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

Heat is what you need.

1.Hot bath

2. Sit on steam for few minutes morning and night daily

3. Plenty fibre and zero carbohydrates/sugar

4. Take pile concoction or pilex

5. Take water and more water
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

Dude, calm down. You're suggesting surgery as if it's a child's play. I once had a major surgery on an entirely different issue while I was much younger. It's not easy going under the knife.

It wouldn't hurt if we get solutions that doesn't warrant surgery. This is not a matter of ignorance. Thank you

Inform me once you get the solution, bros.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
The cure to your problem is very simple.

First of all:

YOU DON'T NEED DRUGS OR SURGERY.

Neither option will help you.
I can say this because I used to have the same problem.

There are two simple solutions to solving the problem.

1) Boil water with a lot of salt in it. Pour it in a large basin or bath. Then sit in it until it gets lukewarm. Make sure the water is not hot enough to burn you. But also make sure it is not cold enough to be comfortable. Do this everyday for the next two weeks. The problem won't last that long.

2) Stop sitting when you go to toilet. This is the primary cause of pile. Instead of sitting, climb in the toilet seat and squat on it. Might be a little difficult to balance but it will be worth the trouble.

Do these and thank me later.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by jman77(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
1. Stop SUGAR intake totally (soft drinks,in ogi &tea, sugar cane,sweets e.tc.)
2. Drink lots of water (to hydrate body and soften to your stool)
3. Don't push so hard when stooling, use water to wipe.
4. Insert finger in your anus to rid of any feaces that might stall the healing of the wound or the bleeding areas with water anytime you're taking your bath.
5. Herbal mixtures (works wella) aka AGBO
6. Hospital would always recommend surgery ( a Prof. Died cos of this)
7. Eating habits ( do away with junk food and eat more of veggies?

I would screen shot a leaf if you need it just quote me( very bitter though) and if you need correct AGBO if you're around IB CITY

Above all PRAYER IS THE KEY ( people don't know that spiritual is attached to it too cos you don shit for someone uncompleted building, farmlands, roadside,in rivers and dem curse or swear for you)

LADIES do have it too but dem no dey talk and dey eat pastries die.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:

this is the first time of hearing this buh if its the same thing as chronic jedijedi,my dad used to call it idi yiyò in yoruba there's this concotion dah he used to prepare though i don't really know the content buh its really effective.If there's any yoruba here that know d meaning of that english word please do tell me the meaning in yoruba...lets help the Op
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
i think i can help the Op buh wahs the name of that english word in Yoruba
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by A305: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

Following this thread bumper to bumper. I've been having the same issue for like 4years now. Once had a blood transfusion cos of excessive blood loss, right now it's me and blood tonic after taking countless drugs to no avail.

Later on, the hospital diagnosed ulcer. I don tire

lalasticlala... Front page please. We need more people to profer solutions.
Eat more fiber to enable you stool more.

You can get high fibre from water melon seed and rind. Banana too.

Always drink plenty water to till entent that you will need to go pee at night.

Eat more vegetables (bitterleaf most especially)

Do away with sugar.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
blaise26abj:

Oga that is a lie .

Sorry bro. The medical system is not all that

Surgery death rates in Africa are twice global average - study

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1ES1W7
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by mindtricks: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Yea, even with the poorer healthcare system compared to those of developed countries as a result of poor funding, surgeries far more complex than such a simple one as haemorrhoidectomy are still been done in them.
Doesn't it sound crazy talking about travelling out for a haemorrhoidectomy?
There are also good private hospitals in Nigeria where the surgery can be done.

For correction, surgery is not a last option for a haemorrhoid that has gone beyond the first stage/degree, or one complicated by excessive bleeding. It is the first and only reliable option.

It actually does, that seem to be where we find ourselves.
Even the private hospitals that appear to "stand out", sometimes you have to be lucky, experience tells.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by abdulskulboy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
SmathGate:

Good day sir, i am In Abj, i really need this, although mine does not bleed. It comes out when i use the toilets and goes back in. I have a number of medications but no improvement. 09055058725. Thank you.
That's how it start before reaching bleeding stage. You can tackle it now so that it can't be severe like mine and others. I can help you bring it if you stay around Abuja (Abaji, kwali, gwagwalada, AMAC or garki) suleja. I do travel to those places time to time. The one in the screenshot above is #100
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by MisterALEX(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Inbox me on 08036733171.. I have a seed nutrition product that'd help you get rid of hemorrhoids. God bless
MaestroJosh:

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ghokes(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:

Just go for surgery as you have earlier been told in the clinic
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:

Black seed aka fennel aka black cumin and pure honey.

Grind the black seed, mix it with pure honey, drink like like 2-3 spoon after each meal. You will start noticing changes within d first day & depending on severity of ur hemorrhoids. , 1~2 weeks max. it will disappear.

Remember get the black cumin & grind it urself. The grinded one sold in market are mostly mixed with something else.

it's like hospital medication don't work on hemorrhoids.grin

chester23

You can try what I said, it won't cost even 500 naira & most of all, the medicine is totally harmless. You can browse and see

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by chester23(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please, I have been battling this issue for 12 to 15 years now, this disqualified me from military service, and recently it bleeds continously, please help me to find a solution to stop the bleeding first.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
sodeeqsulaimon88:
i think i can help the Op buh wahs the name of that english word in Yoruba
which english word ?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by MARKone(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mustiboy:
You need natural remedies:

1. To start with, stay away from sex— be it self-service or with the opposite gender.

2. Don't get into a fight that may result to you losing blood; only fight hand-to-hand.

3. Don't pick on your pimples; the blood lost while doing so counts too.

4. Apply powder or cottonwool on any wound opening to prevent blood from coming out.

5. Pray and fast about it; be elaborate when praying; tell God exactly what you need and don't beat around the bush.

6. Tell your Mother about it.

7. Look for money and travel abroad to enjoy your life.

Sorry that you're going through all these, brethren. May you get healed.

Nnah which kain advice be this
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by swaagish: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
if you truly want to clean your system then, just quietly come and use these 2 products, Rain Soul and Rain Core.

Thank me later.
No much talking
I can give you some to try first, you must be in so much pain.
Look for me on fa ce bk

rainwellnesslagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board / I Easily Lose Consciousness If I Stay In The Sun / Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.