Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Please Help Us To Solve This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Us To Solve This Matter (1484 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by Gentle0wavez: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oga ask for aunty hand in marriage, aunty say yes. Their both families are aware and have given their consent for the marriage, but aunty say she must test her man first b4 marriage. She test am, Oga no perform to the aunty expectations. What should aunty do??
Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by sesameq: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
She can talk to his mom or his sister or someone she trusts to keep the issue secret then seek for ways to solve the matter.

The guy might not have been having regular sex before. He might be a newcomer.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by Oluromantic: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Aunty weh don ripe enough for marriage suppose know say one trial no be am. Many things dey dey men mind at different times. Dem need to try several more times to understand each other sexual prowess.

You see why waiting for marriage promise before testing some things weh she suppose don test no dey pay?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by Gentle0wavez: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
sesameq:
She can talk to his mom or his sister or someone she trusts to keep the issue secret then seek for ways to solve the matter.

The guy might not have been having regular sex before. He might be a newcomer.

Your head they there joor. Na for this times in Nigeria wey poverty and promiscuity no dey gree make marriage dey cross men's mind, na him you wan pursue the one wey come your way just like that?? There must be a way, with patience and knowledge.
Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
The tension say na test fit even make the man fail sef

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by Dobson43: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Which one be test. Oga go write exam under duress? Aunty nor try

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by Vyzz: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by meeky007(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
the aunty na ashawo her pussycat na borehole

1 Like

Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by callmeRichie(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
I think say na men dey taste ni, I don't know say the table yaff turngrin 1 dick no fii satisfy this sister oo tongue She go cheat laslas

1 Like

Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by DAVE5(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
For uncle not to perform reach aunty expectations mean say aunty don dey chop banana taytay

I sure say aunty been dey claim virgin or the "nah only ones Dem don tear me" crew
Re: Please Help Us To Solve This Matter by megareal: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Make Aunty waka, after all Huncle for waka if Aunty get wahala. undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Daughters Make Me Cry After What I Saw Them Doing / This Is The Only Cure To Masturbation Addiction / Why Are Ladies Saying This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.