Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm, That's All I Can Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmmmmmmmm, That's All I Can Say (328 Views)

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) / I Just Finished Watching Woman King And All I Can Say Is That The Movie Was A Gl / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmmmmmmmm, That's All I Can Say by vybzkartel: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
We have been chatting for some time
Few days ago, I visited her
To my surprise, she allowed me sleep over, knowing very well I have a fiancee and she has a fiance

We romanced
Deep in the night, she climbed me and sexed me.
In the morning she was glued to me, said she was sad I was leaving. She told me, what she feels for me is stronger than what she has for her fiance

I left without giving her a penny
She still chats me and says I can visit her anytime.

Is this normal? What should I do?
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm, That's All I Can Say by Timbers(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Which drink do you this thing abi you go just dey start to daydream anyhow?

See no dey shalaye na see as you big man you go just dey type nonsense

Always resist that urge to mumu

You don hear me
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm, That's All I Can Say by callmeRichie(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
both of you're oloshosgringrin.
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm, That's All I Can Say by fati2001(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
hmmmmmmmmmmn, what do you want me to say?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Face Shield Wholesale For 1500 Only / What Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With A Guy Easily ? Watch Video / Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.