Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

.. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer (1991 Views)

Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks / How Much Is Enough To Give A Girl For Her Hair? Yahoo Boys Pls Avoid This Thread / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by larrixauto2017(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
In this present day society the pressure mount on young men are sometimes too much and ridiculous in some ways.

This is a country where the less privilege are struggling and trying to make ends meet and live a good life, but the society do try to overlook such determination.

Twitter influencer known by her handle as @_thearny has took to her Twitter account to take a jibe at the less privilege young men when she tweeted in a tweet

"As a guy, if you're 20 years + and you don't have a car of your own, you're a failure."

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ok But What do we say about a girl of same age?

5 Likes

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by sladimeji(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
that's her opinion which she is totally entitled too... opinions are neither wrong nor right..

5 Likes

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by nakaman: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
attention ignored

1 Like

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by donbachi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
So they can carry cheap girls like u..while u push the passenger seat backward and put ur legs on the dashboard,with a cup of ice-cream in ur hand,and be singing along to music from the car stereo,dat u dont even know how to sing.and be screaming "my jam my jam",waving at who cares and who does not care,forming "my boyfriend has a car"...my sister,no be ur fault.na wetin guys dey see for the hands of ur type.wey begin fvck their papa mates at the age of 14.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by yanabasee1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol...... This car thing will be a new trend for the feminists.....

For you to date a girl now and you are 20+...go and get a car or forget about dating.....

1 Like

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by Professorcplus(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Las Las na toy car I go use take knack her percus. Abeg next angry

2 Likes

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by rankaadede(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't be quick to blame her...is just that she lack understanding...

1 Like

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by BlogRabbit: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
attention seeker
Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by Vyzz: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

I know people have the right to be stupid but why is she abusing it.....if seun had to pay her a dollar everytime she says something stupid by now she suppose get money pass Otedola

Its raining brains but she obviously is in a shade

1 Like

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ignore the attention seeking bimbo. Check well na for rented apartment her family dey live.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by offset67(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
angrystupid girls everywherestupid girls everywherestupid girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wat Do U Expect 4rm A Professional Prostitute Like Her, Who Hasbeen Sleeping With Men 2 Earn A Living. Funny Enough, If U Find Out Very Well U Would Discover Dat Her Own Father Didn't Av A Bicycle At Dat Age She Is Talking Abt.
Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by paulolee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
rawbish..
Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by Haywhymido(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
First ask your father whether he had car when he was 20+?

OLOSHO
las las na G. boys go carry you do ritual dey look for men wey be 20+ wey get car
Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
A letter from zini to all NIGGAS that is still Hussling remember that when you finally make it in life don't also date or marry a girl without a car or good job!!!why remember those days when you're nothing and those girls look at you like quidam #from zini to all NIGGAS ✌️#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by MINORU: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Condom would have solved this problem
Re: .. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer by Goldenrod1: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ok..

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Guy's Greenlight That He Is Into A Woman? / The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri / Should I Be Scared????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.