Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks (5674 Views)

Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking / How Simple Can Some Men Be? / Shocking Viral Video:look How Prison Warder Kisses And Touch Intimate In A Cell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Freshtruth(m): 7:17am On Mar 23
In the middle is TONY ELUMELU founder and CEO of UBA world wide... To his right is his Daughter TOP LEVEL BANKER...@23 years old. Take a look at her head and the hairstyle of his Daughter and you will see how simple her hairstyle is....yet she is a millionaire and her father is a Billionaire.....but today you will see plenty of j0bless and emp/ty brain girls demanding for hairstyle/wig of 150k to 500k to wear on their emp/ty head...I guess you girls can see how decent she dressed.... No part of her body is expose.... no time for make up here and there and no time to go to social media for tik-tok of a thing. Girls work hard... So that when barbecue or sharwama hungry you.... You will deep your hand inside your pocket and not open your leg.
Just an Advise...

Speaker of truth

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Franzinni: 7:26am On Mar 23
You see the smile on her father's face ? E get why .... That is a father that knows his daughter knows the value of being a member of his bloodline ... She is gorgeous with that natural African hair and those high shoulders that makes you know you are looking at good genes . Tall, elegant and I am sure she would be intelligent and excitingly eloquent... imagine this kind babe melt for inside your strong masculine arms. Kai.

This is what men like me want . Not those paintings we call boss babes and slay queens that their only value in life is when they are horizontal and their legs are at 90 degrees to their body .

26 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by proff010: 7:46am On Mar 23
This is what is called kulele babe.
Chai and I don married ooo, if not I for toast am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by DevilsEqual(m): 7:58am On Mar 23
How was she supposed to look?

Are other women supposed to just follow suit/ or see her as the standards simply because they arent daughters of billonaires??

These guys with slave mentalities sef

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Festus30(m): 8:02am On Mar 23
She don over ripe sef

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by shortgun(m): 8:08am On Mar 23
I don't know what your problem is. If you only like girls that carry that kind of hair go for them nobody will stop you. Leave girls that like to wear expensive hair alone, nobody will force you to buy them the hair.

5 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by honour7: 9:03am On Mar 23
Life has changed, before na poor folks children dey good while rich men children dey spoiled, now na rich men children dey good while poor folks children dey spoiled.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by BigDawsNet: 9:18am On Mar 23
Festus30:
She don over ripe sef

Can you report urself to the nearest DSS office? we want to quickly show you something...

11 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Smitaro100(m): 9:31am On Mar 23
Wicked truth tho..

1 Like

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Talkisneeded: 9:44am On Mar 23
So you are judging her life and style based on one pictures...
Who told you she has no wigs tho....

I sell herbs tho

1 Like

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Mcslize: 9:47am On Mar 23
Kobojunkie will not like this post, trust me.
Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Mcslize: 9:50am On Mar 23
DevilsEqual:

Are other women supposed to just follow suit/ or see her as the standards simply because they arent daughters of billonaires??

I heard you don empty your full account for one babe you jam for club o in a bid to spoil her with too much money as the money bag wey u be o. You wan convert opio to wife? Abeg don't forget to invite me for the wedding let me come chop rice and clean mouth o.

1 Like

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Balablue64: 10:16am On Mar 23
A real definition of a good girl, this is the kind of girl i can't empty my bank account for bride price.
Jennyclay and ahnie would be very jealous right now.

4 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Vinnie2000(m): 10:35am On Mar 23
Imagine you are The Boyfriend of this Bae, kiss

just take her to Your room,

Take RAW Eggs mixed with PEAK MILK before hand

And during the Bulala, Pour in very THICK SPERMS that is comparable to Shoemaker Gums, into her Punny. tongue cool

3 weeks Later,She tells Elumelu' Dad 'I am PREGNANT For a Young Man and plz you must Settle him Handsomely, Otherwise... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by brightDdon(m): 10:42am On Mar 23
Franzinni:
You see the smile on her father's face ? E get why .... That is a father that knows his daughter knows the value of being a member of his bloodline ... She is gorgeous with that natural African hair and those high shoulders that makes you know you are looking at good genes . Tall, elegant and I am sure she would be intelligent and excitingly eloquent... imagine this kind babe melt for inside your strong masculine arms. Kai.

This is what men like me want . Not those paintings we call boss babes and slay queens that their only value in life is when they are horizontal and their legs are at 90 degrees to their body .

Picture attached is Zenith Bank CEO

She's wearing hair and wearing heavy make up as well

So, for me it's about individual choice whether to look natural and simple or to go in make-up

The both are intellectuals, so it is in life.
I have seen girls on natural hair that aren't intelligent same with girls with makeup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by talk2hb1(m): 10:47am On Mar 23
She doesn't have anything to prove to anybody
Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Franzinni: 11:27am On Mar 23
brightDdon:

Picture attached is Zenith Bank CEO

She's wearing hair and wearing heavy make up as well

So, for me it's about individual choice whether to look natural and simple or to go in make-up

The both are intellectuals, so it is in life.
I have seen girls on natural hair that aren't intelligent same with girls with makeup.
picture attached is not at par ... She is way advance in age and you can see the sadness in her face for forgetting her natural calling, thinking that competition in a mans world will give you peace of mind .. now she looks like a man in drag. I believe she is a good person but for her to have attained such position giving how competitive it is, she would be drained of femininity.

But as you pointed out it's a matter of choice, nah person still dey date bobrisky....

7 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by YorubaKing: 2:54pm On Mar 23
DevilsEqual:

Since everything according to Okoro Savages na arrogance and chest-beating, hence simplicity and humility seem a bit strange to the OP and their pple. grin
Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by 9japride(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23
Freshtruth:
In the middle is TONY ELUMELU founder and CEO of UBA world wide... To his right is his Daughter TOP LEVEL BANKER...@23 years old. Take a look at her head and the hairstyle of his Daughter and you will see how simple her hairstyle is....yet she is a millionaire and her father is a Billionaire.....but today you will see plenty of j0bless and emp/ty brain girls demanding for hairstyle/wig of 150k to 500k to wear on their emp/ty head...I guess you girls can see how decent she dressed.... No part of her body is expose.... no time for make up here and there and no time to go to social media for tik-tok of a thing. Girls work hard... So that when barbecue or sharwama hungry you.... You will deep your hand inside your pocket and not open your leg.
Just an Advise...

Speaker of truth
[color=#006600][/color]

Dressing simple doesn't mean she has good morals.
Do you know what most big men do to get to their present position of wealth? Then they start living a simple and religious life to decieve people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by SisterAnn(f): 7:50pm On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

And during the Bulala, Pour in very THICK SPERMS that is comparable to Shoemaker Gums, into her Punny. tongue cool

3 weeks Later,She tells Elumelu' Dad 'I am PREGNANT For a Young Man and plz you must Settle him Handsomely, Otherwise... undecided

Is that all you are bringing to the table?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by SisterAnn(f): 7:56pm On Mar 23
She's just sporting corn-rows for crissakes nothing more.
She's flat chested, bony and looks crooked probably due to height. She's a bland broad.

1 Like

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Vinnie2000(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23
SisterAnn:
Is that all you are bringing to the table?

YES. undecided smiley

1 Like

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by SisterAnn(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23
Vinnie2000:

YES. undecided smiley
Okay.
Provided you can remain loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by Mikuni(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23
Girls, work hard, so that when need for shawarma and chicken come, you'd only need to open your pockets and not open yansh. grin

4 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by pansophist(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23
Look how simple she looks, my kind of person.

When I see extremely flashy women, all I see are insecurities, attention-seeking, headaches, lack of depth, no modesty, and just a bad deal.
Authenticity is natural, it is modest, not complicated, original, and doesn't need to be validated, it is distinct and bold, while its radiation comes from inside.

I can see clearly that Tony Elumelu raised a good family. A strong man, the kind I have a genuine, deep respect for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by humilitypays(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23
Tony Elumelu and his other evil gang refused to condole with Wigwe family and also refused to attend his burial, that is enmity even in death, which shows Tony Elumelu is an evil man if you check the kind of people he rolls with, that's another indictment.

Whoever know Tony Elumelu should tell him that all man will still die, he should not think he is above death that he beefed a man even in death, no wahala
Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by LordIsaac(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23
If you met her in the mall, you wouldn’t know she’s from an elite line. I like moderation in appearance.

4 Likes

Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by LOVEGINO(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23
Freshtruth:
Just an Advise...

Speaker of truth
na so I date one nigeria army general daughter. If u remember "Ali and Simbi". Due to her looks (tread breaded hair) I nick named her Simbi. We dey fvck morning, afternoon & evening. I gats free her ooooo.
Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by ValCon888: 5:39am On Mar 24
Every body commenting what a good girl she is because her popsy na Tony Elumelu. If she was from a poor home nobody go look her face.
Re: Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks by siofra(f): 7:23pm On Mar 24
Vinnie2000:

She go abort am!
See this one.
You think she's going to throw her life away for some bum?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Y'all Think? / 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period / The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.