Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help (1312 Views)

Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today / Big Brezt Vs Light Skin?? Which Dey Scatter Your Head?? (yungwizzzy Vs Mrcork) / See As Dis Dog Spoil My Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by evilspirit: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2011
i have a fiancee but also have a girlfriend who thinks she is my only one and loves to talk to  me all the time.she wants me to register her but my fiancee has sent me the request to register her.i'm confused on what to do? now what i said was that i dont like following crowd that i'm not interested.pls elep me
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by Harbb: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
Better open up to these girls (fiancee and girlfriend) and tell them the truth about your relationship status. For God's sake why would have a fiancee and still be keeping girlfriends (don't know the extent of the closeness anyway). But my piece is this: Keep to your fiancee, be sincere to her and register her number or else you are on your way to becoming a cheat even when married.
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by 190: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
Register them in wat

Hell fire or wat!! undecided
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by ragdollz: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
Lol @ Op, don't mind MTN, i heard dis magic no. thing is causing more havoc than midnight calls used to do. Imagine a guy you don't like wanting to add u as his magic no. so he can molest you with calls 24/7 grin .

Anywayz @topic, tell them u already added ur mom/dad/sis as your Magic No.!!!
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by evilspirit: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @ Op, don't mind MTN, i heard dis magic no. thing is causing more havoc than midnight calls used to do. Imagine a guy you don't like wanting to add u as his magic no. so he can molest you with calls 24/7 grin .

Anywayz @topic, tell them u already added your mom/dad/sis as your Magic No.!!!

my fiancee can alwys check the number she has access to my phone
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by ragdollz: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2011
Oops ok, then add the fiancee, but tell d gf u added a close family member grin. You're doing wrong tho', so watch it grin
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by Mcleo007(m): 12:38am On Jan 27, 2011
My advice, add your fiancee and tell the other girl you used up the magic number thing for ur mum( anybody else, just figure out someone). bUT then, like always advice, never get involved in more than 1 relationship at the same time. If you must, then ensure u clearly define the terms to the parties involved.
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by juwon(m): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2011
its not good to double date if your wife to be is double dating and you got to know will you be happy. be careful what you do somebody might do it to you. get serious with one ok. we can talk on phone if you like 07064635346
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by jarkbauer: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2011
juwon:

its not good to double date if your wife to be is double dating and you got to know will you be happy. be careful what you do somebody might do it to you. get serious with one ok. we can talk on phone if you like 07064635346
would you like an evil spirit to call you?
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by snthesis(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2011
jarkbauer:

would you like an evil spirit to call you?
lol
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by victoks(f): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
I dnt why guys are alwz lyk dis undecided u hv a serious relationship nd u re stil KIPIN A GIRLFRND, MAY God FORGIVE U, u beta accept ur fiancee request moreso she shld be d only one u talk to alwaz. lipsrsealed
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2011
People are going to kill themselves over this magic number thingy . . . undecided
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by born2boink(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
oleju
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by patwhizkid(f): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
juwon:

we can talk on phone if you like 07064635346

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by Africanqueen2(f): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
My advice. . . Register who you enjoy talking to most. But you got to clear d girlfriend bout d fiancée.
But wait o is it that your fiancée no de try at all that's why you get babe? Men de try o. . . See headache wey you come de get now
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by DePriest2(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2011
u hav a fiancee n also hav a gf dat tinks u hav only her, becos u hav a soft spot for her that is ? she trying to show u her love for u. frm ur statement it prove u love both of them. then ? do u cal one ur fiancee n one gf, u r really a BULL MASTIFF. remember infatuation does not make one a clever boy.
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by edetty(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2011
guy e na hard,accept ur fiancee's request,den u can send d so called galfrend a request as well from ur end.dats it,at ur level,yeye
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by gbanikiti(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2011
@op,It sure happened 2me too. I accepted my gf request cos she's fun talkin wit,wen my fiancee askd i told her i tried d trick wit my colleague in d office 2confirm if twas real.i apologisd then told her nxt mnth.
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by Omolola1(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2011
grin @ topic

This magic thing, though very good, is very frustrating tongue

HE just keeps monitoring me, even when am in class, i don tire undecided
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by victoks(f): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
gbanikiti:

@op,It sure happened 2me too. I accepted my gf request cos she's fun talkin wit,wen my fiancee askd i told her i tried d trick wit my colleague in d office 2confirm if twas real.i apologisd then told her nxt mnth.
shocked shocked shocked shocked smart guy, kiss tongue
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by femmy2010(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
hmm
Re: Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help by tjskii(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
aahh yeah,that magic number thingy,didnt know wat it twas bout,till i was bombarded with plenty requests last week,na wa o

@op,register the lady friend u know ure eventually going to break up with,cos trust me familiarity breeds contempt,after a week of 24/7,round the clock access

to each other,ull be getting on each other's nerves and soon enough, voila u'll both be singing the breakup blues.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Keep Your Man Happy! / She Gets Me Jealous At Will / Instruction 4 My Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.