Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? (7797 Views)

Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? / 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Op did you say romantic Nothing like that o.. Some of them are very lazy.. #Team Slim or Average#.. Dated one fat babe around 2010 while in the Uni,the relationship didn't last ..Because I just couldn't come and kill myself,when I was still pursuing my first degree..

What I still don't understand is why "midget" kind of men attract and settle for those fat orobos .. How dem take dey cope sef?

Ahhh bro see you I love Dem die they're my spec but sad haven't been lucky to meet any please bro if you get any just holla at your boy just tag me in any post I go don grab grin
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by DontBullshitMe: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Fat girls/women are for less attractive men with few options of ladies.

... Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Fat girls/women are for less attractive men with few options of ladies.

... Bitter truth.
Bro you no sabi anything walai try nak one and tag me how you enjoyed her they're the sweetest grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Oluromantic: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Inferno001:

If you were in the same town with me, I would have given you catfish pepper soup with your favourite brand of liqour...you be man abeg....you just said all I would have said
Thanks boss
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by punisha: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Openbusiness:

If your gbola is not long like 8" up, then you can never enjoy fat girls. You won't even be able to go in more than 2" if you try doggy, cuz the fats thighs and fat yansh will be blocking your movement, and ur gbola will be removing all the time and you can't maintain a rhythmic knacking. Na rhythmic knacking sure pass for woman to cum, so a guy with a short gbola can never satisfy them. Av tasted them all: slim, thick, chubby, regular, short, tall, lightweight, heavy and come to a scientific conclusion in the knacking experiments that lightweight LEPA girls with thigh gaps are the best. And all over the world, this theory holds true. That's why when it comes to knacking, LEPA girls are called "fun size". Fat girls are good for smooching and cuddling only, and good to use as pillow for your head when you rest.

Tuale sir.
We did things..
U my friend have done many things...

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Freelane33(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Death row grin grin
Olabode971:
am abt to enjoy one right now

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by AfroKnight: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oluromantic:

It's like you escaped attempted abortion in pregnancy, but the d&c scraped some part of your brain that's why your sense is not complete.

cheesy why you wicked like this?

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by DoubleEngine007: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ahhh bro see you I love Dem die they're my spec but sad haven't been lucky to meet any please bro if you get any just holla at your boy just tag me in any post I go don grab grin
Everywhere good bro.. grin
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Ugaboy: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
Watch dem men with fat wives bombard u and make you believe that fat is next big thing after slice bread.... I agree there are fat girls with banging body though ( fat with tummy is a complete turn off for me)...

@ op do you know wht we call carry-to-Bleep?? grin na why I like petite girl
that tommy, is a complete turn of for me...zero curve an edges, apart from sex...fat girls are lazy, they can u errand an finish u, they easily develop smelling body and ass...if they get sick, it a complete disaster 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
If it smells guy japa oo
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Tmb78(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Look who is talking, someone with gutter taste in women, someone who is attracted to fat ugly shapeless baboons. Who knows? You may actually be looking for someone who resembles your mother.

Take it easy Dude!
So from your assertion now,ladies like the one below should go and die abi?

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by TheSourcerer: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Carchoice:
I thought it was only me. I love petite girls. The ones I can easily fling to different positions. I can easily grab the waist and swing it closer to me while i grab one slab of her small asx and look her deep in the eyes. what follows next is none of your business grin
BURN!!! Goddamn
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by MisterRuk(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Every man has his own preference of the type of woman they like, some like slim ladies and some (like me) like fat ladies. Every man to his own woman. And the size of a woman does not dictate her value, it's the way she carries herself and maintains her feminine beauty. Any woman of any size can attract a man if she has an high SMV.
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Meteng: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I have had a few, the first two didn't feel well for me bcus of their wide vagina ( now don't say I'm the one that is small, I'm average I measure 5.4 inch in girth and 6.5 inch length ) so I assumed they all had bore holes till the very last one I Jammed changed my mentality, she was tight. Since then I Don hang boot for puna, make I focus on other things.
And those fat ones love sex like mad, especially the fair, fat ones. My friend doesn't joke with them, and when I enquired why, he said they're the cheapest, fastest. Believe me, I experimented, and it's true, not met one thats said,"no" yet. I'm team petite though

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Automatic3444(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

The sound KPA KPA KPA KPA! drive me crazy Big neat girls are the best
u got experience...meeeh ...
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2020
Ugaboy:
I love portable and flexible size girls...
as for fat babe, i detaste them at any giving time, i cant develope any flings for em.
GUYS HOW DO U ENJOY ROMATIC MOMENT WITH FAT LADIES?
you insult my post but read yours. Failed man
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Rilwayne001: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by BraniacX(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

If your gbola is not long like 8" up, then you can never enjoy fat girls. You won't even be able to go in more than 2" if you try doggy, cuz the fats thighs and fat yansh will be blocking your movement, and ur gbola will be removing all the time and you can't maintain a rhythmic knacking. Na rhythmic knacking sure pass for woman to cum, so a guy with a short gbola can never satisfy them. Av tasted them all: slim, thick, chubby, regular, short, tall, lightweight, heavy and come to a scientific conclusion in the knacking experiments that lightweight LEPA girls with thigh gaps are the best. And all over the world, this theory holds true. That's why when it comes to knacking, LEPA girls are called "fun size". Fat girls are good for smooching and cuddling only, and good to use as pillow for your head when you rest.
one digital orijin for an original guy! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by BraniacX(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2020

Bro you no sabi anything walai try nak one and tag me how you enjoyed her they're the sweetest grin grin
they scream and moan like hell! Like they can't handle sh**t! I know that turns on some men but for me its kinda embarrassing! Fat girls don't have cardio! i.e they don't have staying power for satisfactory intercourse
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by 2cribz: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
All the girls af bleeped na only 3 want me back,the rest dey run say i no dey cum at all. Big ass,90kg is ok for me.i go in hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.