Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (97354 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by BornRicch(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Another waste of sperm whose parents were interbred with mad donkeys is on the lose again. I would rather remain a poor person that to be a leeching thief that only understands how to steal, how to mine skulls, how to traffick drugs, how to hack others in the name of cultism and how to sell fake products. You people are like cancer to this nation. Our leaders ruined the country, and yet your useless governors have nothing to show except their distribution of kerosine, Ponmo and rice to your wretched people. Yes, I can beat my chest and say that I have never stolen before. Not everyone e is a fraudulent, insane monkey like you orgres

If you are tired of this forum why don't you leave? Who is holding your maggot-infested testicles here? Or are you addicted to it just like you are addicted to Yahoo?

Lol.... Can't you see I'm new to this dead forum? Wasted sperm making money and living better than you. Listen I'm not here to exchange words with you. Have a blessed weekend!
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

Then shutup and face your front
coming from a yahoo illiterate who doesn't know how the American system works grin

Ode! Na NL be your daddy's house wey you dey tell your Mummy (not me) to shut up grin
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
She started it
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

Dangotemumu shutup. From the moment u told me shutup when u first quoted me u told yr entire generation shutup
e pain am e wan cry. grin

After disgracing yourself and exposing your folly,you con dey do bobo grin

Oponu oshi grin
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
LoL
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by abduljabbar4(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
BornRicch:

Lol.... Can't you see I'm new to this dead forum? Wasted sperm making money and living better than you. Listen I'm not here to exchange words with you. Have a blessed weekend!

Only a brainless fool assumes the financial status of another person on a faceless forum. Have a blessed weekend and of course, less magas for your you-know-what business. Thank youcheesy
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

Me I want cry for dangotemumu. If u beleive this lie that means u can beleive anything.

Stop exposing the fact that u are a disgrace to your family. No be me make u frustrated.

Mbeke
lmaooo village champion wey never step foot beyond him village finally see someone to bring phone come him village grin

Looser grin
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Love u
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
U wake up
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

Ashaw0 no be work dangotemumu.

Old woman international olosh0. Even if u like answer dangotegrandmummy u no go ever see am all your life for ur ashaw0 career
cry baby grin

The matter really touch you o grin

I see I stepped on a very sensitive spot grin

Ahannnnnnn your Mummy didn't tell you she's our grand patron of asewo association grin

Abi you want make I help you count the number of men she received dyggie from before she paid your school fees? grin tongue
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

Menopause Na the new line when them teach you?

Your biology teacher no teach you say menopause is a blessing? grin

Your shaming technique is quite weak grin because as long as you menstruate as a woman you must enter menopause grin

More like trying to insult a woman for menstruating grin

That's if you Even know what that means grin

Mr menopause wey no know the meaning of menopause grin

Oniranu grin

Wasted speeerm grin tongue
Coldie:

Mbeke go marry... Dangotemumu at this age u still dae do ashaw0 work dae find person u go call village champion.

Ashawo no be work o.

Ur eye go soon clear when u reach menopause old woman cheesy

No be only coldie.na hottie you go see.weakling oshi.village champion.semi illiterate grin
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
U before
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kiss
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

U dae 52 Years dae do ashaw0 work under menopause dae say na blessing.

Dangote mumu u are a big disgrace to your generation.
you are a disgrace to your lineage grin

Product of prostitution dey talk grin

You Sabi your papa? grin them no tell you say your papa plenty grin
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

See who dae talk ashaw0 old woman. Dae der dae do ashaw0 work till you reach 52 years never marry. Dae think of how dangote gatemen go come use their kunu money fvck u.

Dangote mumu... I wonder how u dae cope to dae fvck like 15 men a day under menopause. No die o grin cheesy
eh ya.so your Mummy actually fok 15 men per day? grin

Her v@jyna go don wide pass bucket grin

Naso ya mama useless reach? grin

Village rat you don finish helping ya mama lay the bed them go use fok am so you go see money use pay your school fees? grin tongue
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
I dont like doing this
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
She started it
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

After everything, after all the initial Gra Gra na 2h dem go use fvck u, abi u no dae shame. All the gono and herpes u don carry u never tire to spread am. If u no give like 200 people HIV before the disease kill u, u no go rest?

Abeg pity us na... cry
coming from a locally bred champion grin

I'm sure my posts is really giving you migraine for you to be wailing like this cheesy

Meanwhile this your asewo line is getting boring and stale is that all you have in your brain? grin tongue
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

U way dae do ashaw0 work at this age u no go go look yourself for mirror ask yourself where u learn the lifestyle from?

Say them born u throw way u for street no mean say blood is not thicker than water only a generation of ashaw0 go fit born ashaw0 way din reach menopause but n no want stop... cheesy

I hope say u no born o, humanity is tired of people from ashaw0 bloodlines spreading HIV
you want to know whether I don born? cheesy

Yes.i don born.not child o, children grin tongue

Oya go and slam your head on the wall grin tongue
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hey
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Juice
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Beautyaddy: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
BornRicch:

Fool acting saint... Poverty shrinking hypocrites. Acting like they haven't stole in their life, bastard. I hate this forum with passionate, you don't get to see who you're responding to online. I wish I could see you and let's compare each other and know who's living a better life. Your stupid politicians are everywhere stealing money what have you done? Sowore came out with a peaceful protest how many of you fools supported him? Bastard like you I wish I could see you in person and Bleep you up.

Fool!

Get and get help very soon unless you go completely mad. embarassed
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by CODEIN: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I live in the north and I've never seen one before even though there are millions of Hausa literates like myself who can easily do it or at least try to do it. Unfortunately, we are still the ones dragging Nigeria backwards according to the southerners.

I have never scammed anyone before but there was a time I had to quit fiverr due to poor patronage as a result of my nationality. This is the sole handwork of southern Nigerians
Be truthful, there are hausa fulanis who are into cyber fraud both in the north and those living in the south, they may not be as much as the southerners who do it but surely what hausa fulani elites know how to do best is to loot from Nigeria coffers which is worse than all the cyber fraud combined.

They bleeped this country with corruption and codeine hard drugs.

Also,
What do all those yahoo boys mean by aboki account in all those useless music? The aboki northerners who help them to receive wire frauds is as culpable and guilty as the perpetrators, so make we hear word arewa literate
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin

grin grin

grin grin
Coldie:

How u no go born children e easy to dae fvck like 15men daily?

I wonder how their faces go cause them go get 15 men face.

I only pity u for bringing those kids into this world , we already have enough problems and u are bringing in more prostitutes and armed robbers.

U are a disgrace to them, they will never forgive u
grin so e even pain you say I don born? grin

Na that painment go kill you grin

Village nonentity sef dey swear grin

Anyway back to sender grin tongue
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:

I dont even read your write up old woman.

So it can't affect me.

Abeg come my dog want one all night.

How much be the price, I hear say old women way don reach menopause dae good for German Shepherd dogs kiss .

I promise to give u money to go and cure your gonorhea infection.
lmaooooo grin

Carry your dog give your mama na grin

Village rat.since yesterday village rat dey wail.the matter really pain you o grin
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 6:21am On Jun 21, 2020
dangotesmummy:
lmaooooo grin

Carry your dog give your mama na grin

Village rat.since yesterday village rat dey wail.the matter really pain you o grin
Y e go pain me, I dae my own u insult me, old woman let's continue
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:

Y e go pain me, I dae my own u insult me, old woman let's continue
of course.im proudly old.how old your grandma reach before she died

Na 1990 lines you still dey use grin cheesy

I'm sure this one never see car for him life cheesy
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2020
dangotesmummy:
of course.im proudly old.how old your grandma reach before she died

Na 1990 lines you still dey use grin cheesy

I'm sure this one never see car for him life cheesy
I dae pity u o... We go continue after today end, I no fit insult u and your family finish go church go praise God. After today end we go continue
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:

I dae pity u o... We go continue after today end, I no fit insult u and your family finish go church go praise God. After today end we go continue
after disgracing yourself throughout the week you're going to church.dey deceive yourself. grin

Meanwhile pity your miserable life cheesy

See nonentity grin
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2020
dangotesmummy:
after disgracing yourself throughout the week you're going to church.dey deceive yourself. grin

Meanwhile pity your miserable life cheesy

See nonentity grin
But u started with the insults, the fact that u backed down doesn't mean I can't resume I Hope u know
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin

You must really think you're that important and relevant grin

Village thief grin

You still dey thief goat? grin
Coldie:

But u started with the insults, the fact that u backed down doesn't mean I can't resume I Hope u know
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Youngoppa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rhesusmonkey:

And u ended up reasoning just like him, upside down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.