Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (97320 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Romanoff:

This seems scarier than serving jail term as a pedophile in an American Prison.

It is , Nigerian scammers are hated and dealt with..

But still it's worse in European prisons for Nigerian scammers

This is why hush puppies legal team are trying all they can to prevent him from being extradited to America

He knows what Nigerian scammers there face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by afebabs(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Abeg Seh Hausa's and Fulani's no dey do online fraud ni?
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by gambia(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
sylve11:

But nor be these ones be all about the thread na. Una too like to comot line. When it gets to those guys you uploaded their images, them go talk about them. For now, talk about the one this thread was created specifically for. undecided cool

The Six of them are on US wanted list bro.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Where's Abike Dabiri.
No name shaming?

She can never talk , she didn't say anything about Huss , but was doing underground work

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Decryptor(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Where is abike that aproko woman that knows how to broadcast name when it from a particular tribe and ignore when its from her own tribe.

Ogbaya woman sad

I was about to say the same. Useless woman!

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by PrinceMajestic: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

Thank you my dear

I tell alot of friends here that the worst thing you can be is a Nigerian in American prison

As a kid I served in juve I saw what Nigerian kids who weren't affiliated suffered

As a teenager too , so I pity these ones who think being arrested in American means an easy sentence

Let me state it clearly , you are better off serving your 100 years sentence in Nigeria than 6 months in America, because there all.inmates will know what you where arrested for and those whose friends , family , wives , mother's etc where scammed will all face you with anger

They won't care which set you belong to they will rape you everyday through the anus , all your intestines will be filled with semen

They will unite against you because Nigerian scammers are seen as worse than pedophiles

They will make you give them blow jobs ten times a day and the prison warders will turn a blind eye because they also have relatives or friends who have been scammed

You will have no one to turn to... You will cry blood or rather semen

Your breath will stink of dick 24 hrs a day , your anus will be so wide and your who tummy would be filled of different shades of sperm

Get ready .. find out what Invictus was told by the FBI about other Nigerian scammers who are serving and why he began to rat on everyone immediately to get a deal for a reduced sentence and avoiding being sent to Max sec prison where all Nigerian scammers are sent to

Don't be fooled by DStv , movies and the internet.

Nigerian scammers are not treated like American citizens in prison ,...

Let me break it down for you

In American prisons there are heirachy

Top is citizens who commit little felonies like GTA assault of various degrees , robbery

Then lower is armed robbers ,gang members , man slaughter prisoners , drug offenders , and vehicular homicide peeps

Now next are those who are guaranteed to be sent to maximum lockup

Terrorists, pedophiles, Nigerian scammers , rapists and serial killers ... This category are the worst and always regret their lives in prison

don't exaggerate things unnecessarily

13 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by ofiko123(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Crime is bad,work hard pray to God you will make it..

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
PrinceMajestic:

If you feel it's an exaggeration pls go and try

If you know me in real life , you won't say this

This is reality ...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Reex12(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
u neva reach that level lol

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Lilnikee(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Yoruba people self..

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by FuckHomophobes: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

Thank you my dear

I tell alot of friends here that the worst thing you can be is a Nigerian in American prison

As a kid I served in juve I saw what Nigerian kids who weren't affiliated suffered

As a teenager too , so I pity these ones who think being arrested in American means an easy sentence

Let me state it clearly , you are better off serving your 100 years sentence in Nigeria than 6 months in America, because there all.inmates will know what you where arrested for and those whose friends , family , wives , mother's etc where scammed will all face you with anger

They won't care which set you belong to they will rape you everyday through the anus , all your intestines will be filled with semen

They will unite against you because Nigerian scammers are seen as worse than pedophiles

They will make you give them blow jobs ten times a day and the prison warders will turn a blind eye because they also have relatives or friends who have been scammed

Your breath will stink of dick 24 hrs a day , your anus will be so wide and your who tummy would be filled of different shades of sperm

Get ready .. find out what Invictus was told by the FBI about other Nigerian scammers who are serving and why he began to rat on everyone immediately to get a deal for a reduced sentence and avoiding being sent to Max sec prison where all Nigerian scammers are sent to

Top is citizens who commit little felonies like GTA assault of various degrees , robbery

Then lower is armed robbers ,gang members , man slaughter prisoners , drug offenders , and vehicular homicide peeps

Terrorists, pedophiles, Nigerian scammers , rapists and serial killers ... This category are the worst and always regret their lives in prison

Hahahaha.... I got an hard on reading this comment
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by JesusBorn: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Na them, brown roof...
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by thesmallgod(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
JosephXavier:
These are brains that would have achieved greater things if they were used positively. I wonder the kind brain God give Yoruba's and Igbos. They just excel in everything that needs intelligence but puts this to wrong use because if the state of our country.

But the blame us not entirely for the government because we all are responsible for our actions.

Las las, crime does not pay. Be patient and build value in yourself.

I myself chose to pay huge amount if money to learn skills in IT and I'm patient doing that because when I finally make it, I would be having peace of mind and successful career with its benefit.
No more the state of the country. It is becoming hereditary. Average Nigerian see some crime as normal thing. We have always live our lives base on survival and the result is what give rise to that bastard the Op posted

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Hahahaha.... I got an hard on reading this comment
.let me guess you are trying to let me know you are gay ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
say no to crime
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by King44(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
amuwo1980:
As the oil money finishes you will see more of this, over the years this talented ppl have attuned themselves to the easy life , looting the national coffers thru the 70s till now, the most promising career among the Yorubas today is ritual killing closely followed by online scamming. Now they are after the same land they sold, without Nigeria as presently constituted the afonjas will disappear.
you are an idiot, in fact you are a complete idiot... Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by PrinceMajestic: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

This is reality ...
you're exaggerating things. Who will demand 10 bj a day from a fellow man and dig a fellow man like that? Or you're saying all inmates are gay and will just b molesting their fellow black? It can happen but not the rate at which you describe it

8 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
THE WAY SOME SOME PEOPLE TAKE RUSH INTO THIS THREAD EH IS THE WAY THEY GO TAKE RUSH OUT WHEN THEY SEE THE NAME. DISAPPOINTMENT GO BE THEIR NAME.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by InvertedHammer: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

This is reality ...
/
Who are you in real life?

You just came back from Rikers Island or Alcatraz? You went to juve and now you are Sam Giancana. Stop exaggerating. We got the point.

Congratulations!
/

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Ayo081(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
OP you didn't see the other 5 too right? Congrats! �
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by SavageResponse(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
These are the people giving Nigeria a bad name abroad sad
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by blasted12: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Afonja and IPOB criminals

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Kidakudz5: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
don't mind that goat

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Sagay212: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
If you don't provide jobs , enabling environment for people to do business and develop the economy instead of stealing, people will continue to do fraud. Fraud is fraud whether local or international.
Nigerian politicians are the most fraudulent bast.ards to ever exist.
We are crying about the image of the country when the country itself is totally useless and shouldn't be existing. It's survival of the fittest. Maybe when we all decide to fight our politicians and force them to perform or get lost, we can begin to talk about image. You have millions of people who are under employed. How can any human being survive on 30k salary.

11 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Skmoda360(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
amuwo1980:
As the oil money finishes you will see more of this, over the years this talented ppl have attuned themselves to the easy life , looting the national coffers thru the 70s till now, the most promising career among the Yorubas today is ritual killing closely followed by online scamming. Now they are after the same land they sold, without Nigeria as presently constituted the afonjas will disappear.
To think it's only afonja people that do rituals and cyber fraud make me ask myself "where is your brain?

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2020
shocked shocked shocked i know this guy oh me and him dragged atm cue... at gtb bank shocked shocked.... So the idiot na thief sef chai criminal.. and the guy no get respect sef..

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by hardbody: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

Thank you my dear

This is experience talking and man, I am already feeling sick for the potential jail bird. He should just die already, it looks like a better option.

8 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nwaonyishi69: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2020
This people should stop destroying the good image of Nigeria---Abike Dabire.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by richie240: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2020
gambia:
Always tarnishing the country's image everywhere. See them undecided
What I don't understand is, since they are at least six of them involved, why did d op single out "Abiola" and left out d others, thereby creating a skewed impression (esp) in d minds of bigots who are already baying for 'Afonja' blood?

9 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Who are you in real life?

You just came back from Rikers Island or Alcatraz? You went to juve and now you are Sam Giancana. Stop exaggerating. We got the point.

Congratulations!
/

grin

Like I said

I have passed the message intended

No exaggeration infact I downplayed it

But what's that thing they say, experience teaches yeah?

You have the right to participate then get locked up and see

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by sircrabo: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
hammer3:
where is Abike, twitter handle?

You won't see her or Kayode Ogundamisi or so. If it happened to be an Ibo guy, you will see them Gyrating on twitter. We've not recovered from the shame hushpuppi brought us, now we have another criminal bringing shame to us
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by gambia(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
richie240:

What I don't understand is, since they are at least six of them involved, why did d op single out "Abiola" and left out d others, thereby creating a skewed impression (esp) in d minds of bigots who are already baying for 'Afonja' blood?

Exactly why i posted this picture, The OP knows what he or she is doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.