Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (97321 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nnukwueze: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackPantherCri:
I found this online.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/abiola-ayorinde-kayode

Afonjas are criminals. Afonjas cannot succeed without crime and are always dominating criminal activities at home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by TheEnlightenedO(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
!
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Razy75g: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Afonja on the beat. Senseless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
TheEnlightenedO:

Bros you're exaggerating, I did 22 months in Fl, Palm Beach County to be precise, if you know the system, then you know Palm Beach is a crazy place to be, on an Organized Fraud charge when I was younger and I can categorically tell you that jail was no such thing as being molested or nothing... It's almost like you're in a school hostel environment, there's a particular number of people in each block section and a particular number in each pod and people are assigned rooms, people routinely get transferred towards the end of their sentence to make space for new inmates. They have working libraries with law books and all sorts for those who want to expand their horizons, some spots have internet services where you could actually send and recieve emails, you get to order food in some spots, hot pizza in some places, there's multiple tv screens, one for Spanish folks, one for english movies, one for sports and news and another for a video game typically an xbox 360 with new games, in some spots there's movie nights on weekends where the inmates vote on what blockbuster to see. Then there's rehabilitation classes for those who are interested with points given to help reduce your jail sentence. The crazy thing is, you have alot of things so close but yet so far... The fact that you have access to cookies, coca cola, emails, sports, basketball or soccer, you find yourself lacking the real things that matter, YOUR family and loved ones, your job, your freedom, it f**ks with you psychologically because you find that you are fully controlled by people who tell you when to wake up, when to eat, bath and sh**, knowing that you cant walk out or hug your family does more damage to you than anyones opinion of you and it takes a big hegoat to not turn your life around if you experience a thing like that...

However in response to you bros, men in jail mostly frown at gay people and sexual predators are thoroughly dealt with, most people just want to get out and be free, only the LIFERs are predators most times and fraud cases don't get sent to maximum security spots except it's in billions and lives were lost...
If them boys have money also or family that gives a shit, they would have access to good food, drinks and never have to eat jail food... I for one never ate jail food for one day, I always had money on my account, and i worked at the law library so i was earning $8 an hour just to kill time and playing poker for fun... if bar dey sef you can get loud inside for a good price
[/s]

Bros you are talking nonsense

What year was this ? What were you charged for ?

Was it a felony ?

You do know what crimes are rated as such ?

All Nigerian scammers now are sent to Max lock up bro

You went as what? A citizen at best a misdemeanor

So shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
They are probably Burkina Faso enjoying their loot
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
sapientia:

This your imaginations will serve you better in movie writing.

Smh
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
BornRicch:

Why'd I be scared, I'm not a scammer and I ain't worried about nothing. I have never in my life goes with the flow, I like to debate and give people a reason to believe in whatever they're doing being right/wrong. If you can throw the first stone and tell me you haven't done any criminal activities your whole life that means you're a hypocrite. Every criminal have his/her day to get caught. I can't digest all the gibberish you wrote and not comment on it. I'm out... you seem like a pained fellow.

You are definitely a scammer so I can understand your apprehension

Let me be clear justice will.be served on all Yahoo boys destroying the nation's name internationally it's not a matter of if you will be caught it's a matter of when

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by membranus: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

You sound afraid

Are you into cyber crime ?

Let me let you in on a secret ... I catch guys like you.. grin

All there wire funds , email.hacking and check scans mobile money , direct wire and all your fraud schemes are bursted and each and everyone of you are going to jail grin

All your Instagram and Twitter accounts are accessible now

WhatsApp is fully assisting Interpol in all investigations concerning Nigerians

All your fake international phone numbers are bursted

Get ready
Oga you are free to investigate me, you will meet a brickwall.

I have more than 20 years banking experience, so I am not in your class. All those investigative gimmicks you outlined here are only meant to scare the novice and not a person of my stature.

As for the Yahoo scam practitioners, you cannot hate them more than me because they smear the country image.

All I am saying is tone down your gayish expletive language, this is Nigeria and not America, it scares no one here.

And remember people of all ages and professions who are wiser and experienced than you use this forum too to get information and knowledge, so stop posing with your limited experience.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by OreMI22: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
The shameless hawker Abiku Dabiri has tribalized crime in her hatred for fellow Nigerians.

Criminals should be condemned diligently AND consistently. You cannot fail to condemn criminals who are Yoruba and wait to wail only when a non-yoruba is the criminal. The pettiness of people like Abiku Dabiri occupying important positions in the country has helped to put the nail in the coffin of Nigeria as a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Agugbadin: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
The shameless one's have really dealt with our collective image as a nation.

People all over the world are labouring day and night to produce things that will benefits mankind while we are busy devising variouse means of defrauding others.

My brother, you can see how this greedy fellows has rubbish the image of Nigeria all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
shawnfamous:
bros I dey tell u.. I made a post about Hushpuppi the other time.. I got close to 40 mentions, 35 na insult.. and dem no know sey I get sense pass them.. they don't understand common sarcasm.
Na very annoying something. Dem go dey use their own spoil person joy
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
IBreakRules:

Bros you have said it all in your modified. Just bear with them. Sarcasm isn't for every
I guess i just have to learn to tolerate people. I thought sarcasm was easy to see through
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by yommyk222(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Franklinn1:
Yoruba and fraud re like 5 and 6

I can now see that you are attention seeker undecided
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
cdcd76:

I now understood what you mean. but the way you put your sentence looks some how. sorry pls.
It's fine sir. It's just called sarcasm. Some people get it easily some don't.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Lilnikee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
membranus:

Oga you are free to investigate me, you will meet a brickwall.

I have more than 20 years banking experience, so I am not in your class. All those investigative gimmicks you outlined here are only meant to scare the novice and not a person of my stature.

As for the Yahoo scam practitioners, you cannot hate them more than me because they smear the country image.

All I am saying is tone down your gayish expletive language, this is Nigeria and not America, it scares no one here.

And remember people of all ages and professions who are wiser and experienced than you use this forum too to get information and knowledge, so stop posing with your limited experience.

80% of Nigerian bankers are involved directly or as a proxy in cyber crime or they provide resources in terms of information to cyber crime cartels

You may or may not be a scammer and but fit the profile of an enabler

Don't worry we will know soonest grin

Cheers
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by klas(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
OreMI22:
The shameless hawker Abiku Dabiri has tribalized crime in her hatred for fellow Nigerians.

Criminals should be condemned diligently AND consistently. You cannot fail to condemn criminals who are Yoruba and wait to wail only when a non-yoruba is the criminal. The pettiness of people like Abiku Dabiri occupying important positions in the country has helped to put the nail in the coffin of Nigeria as a country.

Read well. The OP deliberately truncated the report to tribalise it.

FBI declared 6 Nigerians wanted. 3 yoruba, 3 igbos.
Out of the six, 5 are working under Uzuh, an igbo who is the ring leader.

See their pictures and their crime.

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Evacroft: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ohraykon:
dis one na jjc you no even know as e dey go grin

Don't mind him, how many masturbation does Tyson fury says he does in a day. American jail will clear ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by cooltola(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

Thank you my dear

I tell alot of friends here that the worst thing you can be is a Nigerian in American prison

As a kid I served in juve I saw what Nigerian kids who weren't affiliated suffered

As a teenager too , so I pity these ones who think being arrested in American means an easy sentence

Let me state it clearly , you are better off serving your 100 years sentence in Nigeria than 6 months in America, because there all.inmates will know what you where arrested for and those whose friends , family , wives , mother's etc where scammed will all face you with anger

They won't care which set you belong to they will rape you everyday through the anus , all your intestines will be filled with semen

They will unite against you because Nigerian scammers are seen as worse than pedophiles

They will make you give them blow jobs ten times a day and the prison warders will turn a blind eye because they also have relatives or friends who have been scammed

You will have no one to turn to... You will cry blood or rather semen

Your breath will stink of dick 24 hrs a day , your anus will be so wide and your who tummy would be filled of different shades of sperm

Get ready .. find out what Invictus was told by the FBI about other Nigerian scammers who are serving and why he began to rat on everyone immediately to get a deal for a reduced sentence and avoiding being sent to Max sec prison where all Nigerian scammers are sent to

Don't be fooled by DStv , movies and the internet.

Nigerian scammers are not treated like American citizens in prison ,...

Let me break it down for you

In American prisons there are heirachy

Top is citizens who commit little felonies like GTA assault of various degrees , robbery

Then lower is armed robbers ,gang members , man slaughter prisoners , drug offenders , and vehicular homicide peeps

Now next are those who are guaranteed to be sent to maximum lockup

Terrorists, pedophiles, Nigerian scammers , rapists and serial killers ... This category are the worst and always regret their lives in prison

Way too much exaggeration with the American Prison systems, many prisoners are not homosexual and do not want to rape. Some do not even like the sounds of rape .Juvenile is not same as stateville or federal max prison, These are grown men , not teenagers. it is how you present yourself, how well you can fight or survive, how street smart you are and well you package yourself in prison that can save you. If you present yourself as a aje butta or softie in yankee prison , then you are going to be a easy target . If you can fight, you are street smart or naturally a sharp guy , then you can survive in prison. Nigerians are not softy in general and can survive . Most of the scammers might serve time in federal penitentiary in the US or minimum security prison like the one of BlagoJevich or Madoff.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livinbygrace: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
colyx1:
This people are really making life difficult for we Nigerians dat do legit hustle on the internet.

Are you just waking up or Na today NigeriA Image don spoil?This has been in existence even the amalgamation of this fraud country called Nigeria .
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
cooltola:

Way too much exaggeration with the American Prison systems, many prisoners are not homosexual and do not want to rape. Some do not even like the sounds of rape .Juvenile is not same as stateville or federal max prison, These are grown men , not teenagers. it is how you present yourself, how well you can fight or survive, how street smart you are and well you package yourself in prison that can save you. If you present yourself as a aje butta or softie in yankee prison , then you are going to be a easy target . If you can fight, you are street smart or naturally a sharp guy , then you can survive in prison. Nigerians are not softy in general and can survive . Most of the scammers might serve time in federal penitentiary in the US or minimum security prison like the one of BlagoJevich or Madoff.

You don't know anything... grin

You never or have never been outside Nigeria

Bros rape is used as a tool against men to dehumanize them it's not about being gay

You do not know anything at all

Small wonder why alot of Nigerians never lasted in certain sets

Learn to talk about only that of which you are knowledgeable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sadteen:

What's your profession?

A fortune teller
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livinbygrace: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sadteen:

God? God doesn't endorse money thru fraud except he's an asshole

NEPA(PHCN) That don’t give light but gives you crazy bill at the end of the month,which money is that?Civil servant wey dey collect bribe before they attends to you wetin be dat?Hospital nurse/doctors selling drugs rfhat are meant to be given our to patient for free at government hospital,which money be that?Iyaloja/Babaloja collecting meaningless fees (visitors fees,holiday fee,breakfast fee,launch)from poor traders which money be dat?We just dey deceive ourselves for this country.So either yahoo-yahoo,one million boys,Awawa boys,corruption,politician ,they are all the same,except mode of Operation.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
2shure:
Shut up.
So sauce kid aka sinzu was raped.
Idiot

Sinzu has always been Bi quote me on that

You are very stupid for the insult and if you do it again you won't like my reaction
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Enyimbamercedes: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Abike Dabiri, come and see ohhh! You will not shout name and shame them now that this scammer is from South East

Idiot
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Definitely yes bro.... grin. Prison sex is actually the best tongue

Well whatever rocks your boat

I don't judge ,just don't be disgusting with your comments respect others choice to not want to hear about your fantasies..

I know alot of gay men whom I respect, I don't judge people by what they choose to do in their bedrooms

It's none of my business
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Prison gay sex is my fantasy

Now you are being stupid

I cautioned you about this didn't I?
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by TheEnlightenedO(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
!
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livinbygrace: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

Sinzu has always been Bi quote me on that

You are very stupid for the insult and if you do it again you won't like my reaction

Guy you might be right but not a scary as you portrayed.I know people that have been jailed as fast back as 1980s and still came out .Many Nigerian men have been to jail in America for fraud ,drug and still came out.
I know of a man that dated this Nigerian Head diaspora woman in early 2000s he escaped from American prison in the 90s,till date he can’t enter yankee except Canada .

So no be today and it’s not new.All your politicians today made their money from sharp practices before they venture into politics.No be today yahoo start.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Resees: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
If many of you think that when slow poke Joe Biden steals the election that American Embassy will relax and be easy on you guys yll need to wake up and smell the coffee because Nigeria is done and gone forever and it will be the same treatment all over the world yll get what you pay for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
livinbygrace:

Guy you might be right but not a scary as you portrayed.I know people that have been jailed as fast back as 1980s and still came out .Many Nigerian men have been to jail in America for fraud ,drug and still came out.
I know of a man that dated this Nigerian Head diaspora woman in early 2000s he escaped from American prison in the 90s,till date he can’t enter yankee except Canada .

So no be today and it’s not new.All your politicians today made their money from sharp practices before they venture into politics.No be today yahoo start.

In the eighties Nigerian cyber crime wasn't existing

Today it's different the worst thing you can ever be sent to an American prison now for is cyber crime

I REPEAT

THE WORST THING YOU CAN BE SENT TO AN AMERICAN PRISON NOW IS CYBER CRIME

INVICTUS WAS SHOWN A VIDEO BY THE FBI,

IN THIS VIDEO A Nigerian convicted three years prior was talking about his experiences in prison

On how he has been raped daily , and had to take in a female name that Nigerian was oluwafemi by name but in prison his name was changed to Bertha

Invictus caved and started weeping and making names

I will ignore all those who argue here cause they are partners directly or involved with Yahoo boys fleecing innocent victims

Their day is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

2016 Chief, and it was a 2nd degree felony... Organized Scheme to Defraud... Did 22 months for it

Hahahahaahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.