Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (97319 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by DAVE5(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
The shameless one's have really dealt with our collective image as a nation.

People all over the world are labouring day and night to produce things that will benefits mankind while we are busy devising variouse means of defrauding others.

And the thieves would be hailed by their minions on social media anytime they upload pix of their gains of stealing

We need to start shaming the thieves, corrupt politicians are not exempted

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Afonja don join the league o

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2020
at every instance we southerners are always quick at piling the blames of the woes and problems of this country on the North alone.neglecting the fact that we have a huge problem here in our backyards.
we are all hypocrites!

ever seen an Hausa yahoo boy before??
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Onlyonebuhari: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Northern herdsmen responsible for this too.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by MetaPhysical: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2020
OP,
If i were you I wont open such a thread. For every single Yoruba in FBI wanted list there are 10 Ibos.

By opening this thread you expose your criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2020
2shure:
Shut up.
So sauce kid aka sinzu was raped.
Idiot

Like is aid don't worry your family member there will enjoy the free course of Dela dick grande grin

He will know all the curved and cusps of a male penis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by 2shure: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Shut up u convict
livebyday:

Like is aid don't worry your family member there will enjoy the free course of Dela dick grande grin

He will know all the curved and cusps of a male penis
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by gambia(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
delkuf:
which image Nigeria get before.

We know the Country's image is not too good in the outside world, but we shouldn't shut down opportunities for people back home.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2020
2shure:
Shut up u convict

He will tell you all the styles of sucking he did

Hahahahahaaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Sadteen: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Starhearts:

Keep ur dirty Mouth close
U knws nothing
Wetin concern u with wetin wey no concern u
Simple question that needed a simple answer but resorted to insulting your family. A recent study shows that scammers are mentally deranged and looking at you validates this study.

I hope you and your likes get caught and get locked up forever.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Sheggy13(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2020
BlackPantherCri:
I found this online.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/abiola-ayorinde-kayode
In your mind, you feel you want to share information but your main sinister agenda is to cause tribal hate and insults on this forum. Otherwise why would you single out just a single guy who happened to be a Yoruba to make a post when there are five other guys comprising Igbos and Yorubas in this particular criminal racket. Change your ways please. The complete news made up of the 6 guys in the racket the FBI are after made front page few days ago.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by kelvindj98: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you're exaggerating things. Who will demand 10 bj a day from a fellow man and dig a fellow man like that? Or you're saying all inmates are gay and will just b molesting their fellow black? It can happen but not the rate at which you describe it
Guy forget that thing. The guy exaggerated a bit, but if you step into a Yankee prison and you are not affiliated to a gang for protection, ur ass will get raped.
Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by j1mmy: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2020
amuwo1980:
As the oil money finishes you will see more of this, over the years this talented ppl have attuned themselves to the easy life , looting the national coffers thru the 70s till now, the most promising career among the Yorubas today is ritual killing closely followed by online scamming. Now they are after the same land they sold, without Nigeria as presently constituted the afonjas will disappear.

For me no tribe in Nigeria will match the level of crimes among IGBOS.
There are more IGBO people executed in Nigeria and abroad for drug dealing and other crimes
There are more IGBOs in jail abroad than other Nigerian tribes

The reputation of Nigeria was almost exclusively destroyed by the actions of IGBO people at home and abroad!

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

You keep derailing threads with this nonsense dry thing all in the name of cracking jokes... It's stale already.. Grow up!
Thread that have been derailed already with tribalism?

Oga it's either you laugh to the joke or you move on, don't try to pass your frustration to others.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Liposure: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2020
I'm ashamed
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Coldie(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I pity their anus in advance

Person wey dey live better life will be getting pummeled everyday by their fellow inmates in prison and lying on spring bed

Prison break movie will be abc compared to the kain suffer when them go suffer for Yankee prison lipsrsealed
U no smart, e better for anybody to spend 20years for Yankee prison than 5years for Nigerian prison.

Yankee prison u dae sure of food, sure of exercise, u would even have the opportunity to study.

Raping for Yankee prison isn't that rampant as it is in Nigeria, most of those Yankee people na softies. You want compare Nigerian prison way u go dae share one cell with 20killers?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nigerialagos: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
The shameless one's have really dealt with our collective image as a nation.

People all over the world are labouring day and night to produce things that will benefits mankind while we are busy devising variouse means of defrauding others.

Nigeria get Image ? Leave fraud aside but do we really have image ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Sheggy13(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
gambia:

The Six of them are on US wanted list bro.
Why would someone single out a person to make a thread out of in a criminal gang comprising of 6 fraudsters that worked together on the said crimes and the news of the 6 of them had made front page here some days ago? It's obvious his motive is just to cause unnecessary tribal war and exchanges here.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by BornRicch(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

Thank you my dear

I tell alot of friends here that the worst thing you can be is a Nigerian in American prison

As a kid I served in juve I saw what Nigerian kids who weren't affiliated suffered

As a teenager too , so I pity these ones who think being arrested in American means an easy sentence

Let me state it clearly , you are better off serving your 100 years sentence in Nigeria than 6 months in America, because there all.inmates will know what you where arrested for and those whose friends , family , wives , mother's etc where scammed will all face you with anger

They won't care which set you belong to they will rape you everyday through the anus , all your intestines will be filled with semen

They will unite against you because Nigerian scammers are seen as worse than pedophiles

They will make you give them blow jobs ten times a day and the prison warders will turn a blind eye because they also have relatives or friends who have been scammed

You will have no one to turn to... You will cry blood or rather semen

Your breath will stink of dick 24 hrs a day , your anus will be so wide and your who tummy would be filled of different shades of sperm

Get ready .. find out what Invictus was told by the FBI about other Nigerian scammers who are serving and why he began to rat on everyone immediately to get a deal for a reduced sentence and avoiding being sent to Max sec prison where all Nigerian scammers are sent to

Don't be fooled by DStv , movies and the internet.

Nigerian scammers are not treated like American citizens in prison ,...

Let me break it down for you

In American prisons there are heirachy

Top is citizens who commit little felonies like GTA assault of various degrees , robbery

Then lower is armed robbers ,gang members , man slaughter prisoners , drug offenders , and vehicular homicide peeps

Now next are those who are guaranteed to be sent to maximum lockup

Terrorists, pedophiles, Nigerian scammers , rapists and serial killers ... This category are the worst and always regret their lives in prison

STFU... You seem to be the one who watch a lot of American Movies. Lies from the pit of hell. You're saying scammers are categorized in the same breathe with terrorist? Bleep you. I guess your anus has served you well in there.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by membranus: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

You don't understand

Alot of you kids minds can't understand

Movies and games have you all confused

I didn't exaggerate anything

Infact I censored and downplayed it all

Keep your dirty mind to yourself.

It happens but not on the scale you painted it.

Your cellmate might not be so intentioned.

And if it happens outside the cells, not everyday because everybody is under constant watch.

Your fear mongering is good because it is deterrent, but please tone it down.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Starhearts: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Sadteen:

Simple question that needed a simple answer but resorted to insulting your family. A recent study shows that scammers are mentally deranged and looking at you validates this study.

I hope you and your likes get caught and get locked up forever.

I'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is. He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as much
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by friday2011(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
flackoFlint:
Until you need a job outside before you know the extent of the damage...
Our reputation has been tarnished outside, Nigeria is just the Giant of Africa on paper.
Tueh

I swear, the damage ehn...

No be here
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by stormborn28(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I pity their anus in advance

Person wey dey live better life will be getting pummeled everyday by their fellow inmates in prison and lying on spring bed

Prison break movie will be abc compared to the kain suffer when them go suffer for Yankee prison lipsrsealed
meeeeeennhhhh..those Yankee boys no dey ANUS play at all.. A pity in advance.. Heheheeee grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by cdcd76: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2020
DominusPrime:

If you have sense and your problem in life is not too much you will understand sarcasm

I now understood what you mean. but the way you put your sentence looks some how. sorry pls.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by ODJ124(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Okay Sir.. I actually love your matured way of responding. Keep it up wink

thanks
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Mjpem23(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2020
amuwo1980:
As the oil money finishes you will see more of this, over the years this talented ppl have attuned themselves to the easy life , looting the national coffers thru the 70s till now, the most promising career among the Yorubas today is ritual killing closely followed by online scamming. Now they are after the same land they sold, without Nigeria as presently constituted the afonjas will disappear.

Don't you see that You have brothers on the FBI wanted list.

The most daft tribe in Nigeria is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Mynightmare: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Kpele KAYODE
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by BornRicch(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you're exaggerating things. Who will demand 10 bj a day from a fellow man and dig a fellow man like that? Or you're saying all inmates are gay and will just b molesting their fellow black? It can happen but not the rate at which you describe it

Thank you. I don't get it why some people derive joy spreading false news.
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by femijay8271(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2020
livebyday:

It is , Nigerian scammers are hated and dealt with..

But still it's worse in European prisons for Nigerian scammers

This is why hush puppies legal team are trying all they can to prevent him from being extradited to America

He knows what Nigerian scammers there face
Waooo! Pls tell us more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.