Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) (9285 Views)

MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by iluvMAMAV: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Miramore has a lot of experience to share with us , as pretty as she is also a neuro surgeon- doctor graduting from d foreign institute Sept 2019
Miramore welcome to Nigeria/biafra
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

Cc deepfeel chi59 kingsteve allaboutkatiee metaphysical yarimo lefulefu ademidedavid

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by CosmicGoat: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by iluvMAMAV: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cosmicgoat
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by ojun50(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Miramore has a lot of experience to share with us , as pretty as she is also a neuro surgeon- doctor graduting from d foreign institute Sept 2019
Miramore welcome to Nigeria
Welcome to nairaland
kiss
I feel honored; thank you

4 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Welcome dear Miramore, metaphysical and simplyleo ur wife is here

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Adaibeku:
Welcome dear Miramore, metaphysical and simplyleo ur wife is here

Lol... grin

Adaibeku I of Ibekuland.

Cc
Rosalind...take note!
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Scam scam scam

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by offset67(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
angrylas Vegas kill u there

21 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Chenko001(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
GRADUATING? IN 2019? BRO OF YOU USE YOUR TIME MACHINE FINISH ABEG I WAN USE AM

4 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

Cc deepfeel chi59 kingsteve allaboutkatiee metaphysical yarimo lefulefu ademidedavid husbandsnatcha

From las Vegas nkerechi umuchukwu anambra state

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

Cc deepfeel chi59 kingsteve allaboutkatiee metaphysical yarimo lefulefu ademidedavid husbandsnatcha
neuro surgeon my ass.

You flies are annoying

16 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by JimmyDarmody: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol scammers are upgrading techniques grin

13 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
we have enough hoes here!

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by ademidedavid(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

Oohhhh happy to have you back our inlaw cheesy
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Biafail babes get shits for head
They are all crazy

4 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Usorohtheman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
lol.....they have come again.

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Mayng01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
You mean from Las Vegas with coronavirus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by fati2001(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

seriously?

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by superfitsez(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
she's not familiar in Las Vegas,I think I knew her from kuvuki
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by GreatMage: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
You guys are disturbing...
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

Why dis?

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
All these girls that look like throwback pictures sef

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by OYENIYIJK: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
na ethereum them bring for us from Las Vegas grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by mytime24(f): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
For this lock down sad

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

From las Vegas nkerechi umuchukwu anambra state

But why grin

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Ahmback(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
kindly check her signature....SCAMMERS ARE UPGRADING

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Ola5TP: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

now we should fry beans because of the journey just come abi! Warn ur self please
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by tellsblinks(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Welcome to nairaland
kiss

e be like say she never give you waiting she carry come back from las gidi

aunty aunty!! abeg settle op so he cn stop calling your name up and down
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Welcome, Mrs Vegas. grin
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
scammer she suppose come from Puerto Rico, radarada elo oka

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies / Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.