Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) (9284 Views)

MEN!! If You Have Spent On A Random Biittch Before, Come In Here!! (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
neuro surgeon my ass.

You flies are annoying
...keep quiet
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

From las Vegas nkerechi umuchukwu anambra state
. .Are you high?
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nweike190(m): 1:41am On Jun 19, 2020
offset67:
angrylas Vegas kill u there

Unable no go kill me for here... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:11am On Jun 19, 2020
No be only las Vegas, na las Gidi.....useless Scammer

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by galadima77(m): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2020
offset67:
angrylas Vegas kill u there

ROTFLMAO... at this time of the night u wan use laugh kee me abi?
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Miramore:
I feel honored; thank you
neuro surgeon dey do 4k biz collect 500k?
Another scam artist and his entourage on the loose.
MED O

2 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Chenko001:
GRADUATING? IN 2019? BRO OF YOU USE YOUR TIME MACHINE FINISH ABEG I WAN USE AM
neuro surgeon wey dey do 4k biz collect 500k, that one na neurosurgeon?
Scam pro max

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Blackmann001: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2020
@lady from Texas... If ur truly real.....

Rule 1 : dnt take personal any troll directed at you... Ppl can bring d best outta you here..... Just ignore the person......

Rule2: dnt reply every quotes, cuz some ppl are really sick
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Is this a new format?

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Inception100: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2020
this one look like scam sha... Wlecome back hope u no bring corona come ooo.

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Neurosurgeon that is asking for 4k investment to make 100k with etherum. Where is that thunder that fired herdsmen in Ondo state?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Tmb78(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Let the 'gullibles' continue to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by ATTemi: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Some go read comments finish still fall 4 the scammer!

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by fati2001(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2020
ATTemi:
Some go read comments finish still fall 4 the scammer!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Meteng: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Just came back from Las Vegas and she's asking us to pay 4k and get 500k na na na? She no bring her $ come?

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Iceyjayz: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Fake accounts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
neuro surgeon dey do 4k biz collect 500k?
Another scam artist and his entourage on the loose.
MED O
southniyikaye, don't let certificate fool you, no money is been plugged from the tree. The same invest 4k to get 500k you cannot do, your close pal will do it and make his money and then you will start begging him to buy you one bottle of beer.
Mtchhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Barney001: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

But why grin

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
It's a scam bro... Don't bother wasting your data to watch those videos
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Greensquard(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Chenko001:
GRADUATING? IN 2019? BRO OF YOU USE YOUR TIME MACHINE FINISH ABEG I WAN USE AM

grin grin grin this guy u brutal sha hahahahahaha
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Miramore:
southniyikaye, don't let certificate fool you, no money is been plugged from the tree. The same invest 4k to get 500k you cannot do, your close pal will do it and make his money and then you will start begging him to buy you one bottle of beer.
Mtchhhhhhhh!

don't mind dat Mumu, he will always beg me
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
don't mind dat Mumu, he will always beg me
beg who for what? Are you insane?
Re: Welcome My Sister She Is Back From Las Vegas,and new here (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Miramore:
Mtchhhhhhhh!

lol he pain them, 4k collect 500k bunch of lazy thieves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? / How To Land A Sugar Mummy (must Read For All Guys Looking For Sugar Mama) / Obama's Beautiful Daughter Sasha, Exposes Her Breast And Boot- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.