Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You (4646 Views)

The Amount I Won This Money (pictures) / I Gambled Away My Sister's Bride Price (pls Advice Me) / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by sacajawea: 5:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Richardstallion:
How did you apply for the nirsal loan
I need this info too
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Richardstallion:
How did you apply for the nirsal loan
nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by OscarJaden(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
The world is tired of people like you.
Please spare us of your miseries
And
Deal with your predicament!
You're a real childofdoom.
any link on how to apply for this central bank loan scheme?
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by OscarJaden(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
During the lockdown, I applied for the Central Bank relief fund via NIRSAL microfinance bank. I never took it seriously. To my greatest surprise, the loan was approved without much documentation.

At that moment, I thought I had changed for the better. I was bent on making every one proud. I went to Robinson plaza to inquire about the new itel p36 Pro Lite launched. I was told to check back later. On my way out, I got a Bluetooth MP player for 12k.

I made the mistake of taking the device to a bet9ja shop to charge before going home. That was how the spirit of virtual lured me. Within the space of 30 minutes, I had made transfers over 15 times to the owner of the shop to play the game. Hmm.. Shame will not later me even mention how much the money was. It's an amount that would have changed my life.

I'm only left with 2000 naira now and the Bluetooth speaker which I now use to play sorrowful music. I will surely go into depression for a long time. The amount involved is over 6 digits. And one of the clause was to pay back within a year. So awestruck and distraught.

I'm a doomed child. Every open door is misused by me. I was a fool not to have just thought of buying a generator instead to charge at home.
any Link on how to apply for this central bank loan scheme?
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by maak400: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
During the lockdown, I applied for the Central Bank relief fund via NIRSAL microfinance bank. I never took it seriously. To my greatest surprise, the loan was approved without much documentation.

At that moment, I thought I had changed for the better. I was bent on making every one proud. I went to Robinson plaza to inquire about the new itel p36 Pro Lite launched. I was told to check back later. On my way out, I got a Bluetooth MP player for 12k.

I made the mistake of taking the device to a bet9ja shop to charge before going home. That was how the spirit of virtual lured me. Within the space of 30 minutes, I had made transfers over 15 times to the owner of the shop to play the game. Hmm.. Shame will not later me even mention how much the money was. It's an amount that would have changed my life.

I'm only left with 2000 naira now and the Bluetooth speaker which I now use to play sorrowful music. I will surely go into depression for a long time. The amount involved is over 6 digits. And one of the clause was to pay back within a year. So awestruck and distraught.

I'm a doomed child. Every open door is misused by me. I was a fool not to have just thought of buying a generator instead to charge at home.
I find this story quite funny especially the bolded grin. You know your problem but can’t seem to come out of it despite being continually ruined by gambling. Na only God fit settle your matter cheesy
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Edopesin: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2020
Only 31 days dry fasting at Ori oke can save you now, your matter no be ordinary

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
OscarJaden:
any Link on how to apply for this central bank loan scheme?
it's late now. I tried applying for my mum earlier today. It shows 'maximum amount of persons found already'
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Can you please start by changing your moniker from childOfDoom to something else
Then you pm me or you check my profile
My number is there
We can be best friends
If you story is really true
I can be of help to you
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by OscarJaden(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
it's late now. I tried applying for my mum earlier today. It shows 'maximum amount of persons found already'
alright.... thanks bro...
incase of anything please let me know
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by niceguy555: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

Baba sorry for you loss. Another opportunity will come again but don't misuse it this time. Meanwhile, am interested in this loan offer, can u tell me how to go about it and be successful? Thank you
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
my addiction story is real. I know it sounds weird talking about my miserable life. It's the way i'm wired. I've gotten a bloodied nose before for a shaddy deal i took part in to bet. I've sold my household items before (for a meagre amount) to gamble. I've seen youths beat up a young boy for stealing money to gamble. The list is endless. Once a person gets into a bad habit, the talent of such person is hidden

Well, I can tell your own talent is not hidden. IT might have lied dormant for sometime, but it is now in the fore.

You seem to know much about addictions, why don't you come with short stories bordering on addiction

You can do it.

2 Likes

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by paulsibility(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Your problem wasn't because you don't own a generator. Even if you have your phone at 98% you will still play the bet. That wasn't your first time. I tell my friends that "gambling is the dues people pay for being fools". . It is too late to cry when the head is taken out.

Pray for bigger opportunities, and pray harder for wisdom and grace to be more prudent.

Ire o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by tobby20: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Fake story.

You are a good writer. Use your talent for writing short stories you can easily sell.
Which talent
I'll say he should channel it into gee
Cos this his format is tricky a Lil bit
Lmao dummies
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by GreaterFuture1(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Is.it still possible to get the NIRSAL loan
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Preshieben:
Can you please start by changing your moniker from childOf.Doom to something else
Then you pm me or you check my profile
My number is there
We can be best friends
If you story is really true
I can be of help to you
On the contrary, you should be scared of me. I am a bad influence

2 Likes

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
On the contrary, you should be scared of me. I am a bad influence
Scared of you?
Ohh
Isn't it obvious you don't want help at all?
Seems you're enjoying what you're doing undecided
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by armadeo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

My guy.. U no dey give up grin

Once I read his thread I always look put for the phrase
" I went to a bet naija shop to charge my phone"

It's like arnold Schwarzenegger saying I'll be back.

Classic chilofdoom.

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
tobby20:
Which talent I'll say he should channel it into gee Cos this his format is tricky a Lil bit Lmao dummies
OK kid
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
If you want to really change your story and destiny hmm follow this simple step..
Change your friends, and get new friends:- They simply say show me your friends and I will tell you, who you are, that proverbs is true.. If you have Yahoo boys as friends definitely you will join them some day because the influence will be strong when you see the result of their life accomplishment, same with thiefs, killers, cultist. on the good side, if you are friends with pastors, people with skills, professors, managers and good characteristic individual you will feel and connect with them in a positive way, it will definitely influence you, you can't be friends with a drinker and say you won't drink it is impossible, your so called friend will automatically hate you, and you will be lonely so that is why I say choose your friend, wisely.
Get a busy job:- I read your words you said that "you went to charge your phone in a betting shop" if you have a job i don't think u, would go to that kind of place and charge your phone, and from my observation you have already determine to play the virtual game in your mind, so there is no going back. so if you want to stop, find something doing, it will help you greatly, a lonely mind is the devil workshop.
Draw closer to God:- Time used to gamble can be used to study the Bible, let the spirit of God take control and decisions in life.
Create a habit:-so just find something to burn time, it is hard to create a habit to replace gambling, yes but it is possible the gambling ethics is in your mind and what you need to do is work on drawing closer to God that is the only way out, when God is in your thought and in your every day life, gambling spirit will be far away from you.
Write a diary of your life timeline:- As you make progress, take records of your falls and wins, and let some one help you too, like your pastor to guide you and be sincere with your self that you are going to break away from the chain.... when your mind and you allow God go take control of the situation there is no mountain too great to overcome...
Happy father's day and happy Sunday Nairaland
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by suxkill: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Op l feel your pain cuz l was once in your shoe but thank God for delivering me from visual.

Some folks here might not believe you cuz they don't know what it means to be addicted to visual betting. l once sold my 6 months old Belgium Car Vectra 1.8 because of visual.
I'll advice you to pray first, secondly convince your self that someone out there wants you to be useless that's why you can't stop playing visual.

Honestly that was what worked for me, l don't know if it might work for you.

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by damoceile: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

Sorry for your loss bro, may God replenish ur loss in folds, pls I'm interested in that relief fund and the payment structure.... I hav some business that I need some capital to start up... Pls help with the link
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by damoceile: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

Sorry for your loss bro, may God replenish ur loss in folds, pls I'm interested in that relief fund and the payment structure.... I hav some business that I need some capital to start up... Pls help me with the link
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2020
suxkill:
Op l feel your pain cuz l was once in your shoe but thank God for delivering me from visual.

Some folks here might not believe you cuz they don't know what it means to be addicted to visual betting. l once sold my 6 months old Belgium Car Vectra 1.8 because of visual.
I'll advice you to pray first, secondly convince your self that someone out there wants you to be useless that's why you can't stop playing visual.

Finally, someone who sees things from my angle. The spirit of gambling is really terrible. Before one can recover himself, everything is gone within the twinkle of an eye.

I once sold my TV, DVD, iron, big foam, chair, sweater, umbrella, laptop, bucket etc., All in one day. To a guy that buys fairly used things (at a cheap rate). I lied I was a final year student, so he doesn't pity me. All to what purpose, gambling (bet9ja Virtual).

I hope to be totally free like you and not relapse again by going there. One thing I will never do, is commit suicide. I will keep striving. Even if it means working for 15 months without pay to clear my debts. I literally run from any bet9ja shop close by now. I have (am) suffered enough.

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by godwinjessica: 12:50am On Jun 23, 2020
Hey Come and watch naija and ghana challange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvWJ8TKKWg
dont foget subscribe like and share
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Meedon:
How I wish you can concentrate on learning a sweet skill
hmm. Which skill still pays in this lockdown? I need it
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
alright.... thanks bro...
incase of anything please let me know
i heard n-power for both graduates and non-graduates begins on Friday

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by OscarJaden(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
thanks boss...I will try and apply as under graduate
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by OscarJaden(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
...I think so..have not applied for n power before
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by JastSiryin(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Which kain Calabar NONSENSE be dis? grin

E for better make Una carry all those muscles go work for factory instead of wasting it on a music like this cheesy
Haha... Guy you wicked i swear... Me never even hear the song grin
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Olabode971(f): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

I made the mistake of taking the device to a bet9ja shop to charge before going home. That was how the spirit of virtual lured me. Within the space of 30 minutes, I had made transfers over 15 times to the owner of the shop to play the game. Hmm.. Shame will not let me even mention how much the money was. It's an amount that would have changed my life.

Bro... you really missed it. I can help you recover your money; if you are ready. Get a sum of cash ranging between 20k to 35k... And in less than 60days; I promise you #300,000. It might sound stupid or perhaps taking me for granted thinking I am also one of those fraudsters.. No; am not a fraudster; am into virtual betting trade and I make cool cash off it.

Here is my contact 09038737128
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
suxkill:

are you saying it is possible to let go forever
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
a failure is a thousand times better than me......

as we speak am no longer entitled to salary for 3 months , all thanks to virtual .

am thinking of suicide but scared of the aftermath .

i m loosing my mind already and i need all the help i can get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix) / Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup / I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.