Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You (4641 Views)

The Amount I Won This Money (pictures) / I Gambled Away My Sister's Bride Price (pls Advice Me) / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
childofdoom is a saint compare to me.
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
if i dont achieve any other thing this year but i was able to quit betting , i d be the most happiest person on planet earth.
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
i have decided to start afresh, God please help me.

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by suxkill: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
novice22:
are you saying it is possible to let go forever

Yes brother. Even today my mum testified how God saved me when I went to visit them. It not about making mouth that I've stopped playing visual rather "tell your self someone you've offended wants you to be useless "

Flash me let's talk
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by kayodez: 1:48am On Jul 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
Finally, someone who sees things from my angle. The spirit of gambling is really terrible. Before one can recover himself, everything is gone within the twinkle of an eye.

I once sold my TV, DVD, iron, big foam, chair, sweater, umbrella, laptop, bucket etc., All in one day. To a guy that buys fairly used things (at a cheap rate). I lied I was a final year student, so he doesn't pity me. All to what purpose, gambling (bet9ja Virtual).

I hope to be totally free like you and not relapse again by going there. One thing I will never do, is commit suicide. I will keep striving. Even if it means working for 15 months without pay to clear my debts. I literally run from any bet9ja shop close by now. I have (am) suffered enough.

bruh ure not Alone. the virtual addiction is real. I believe you.
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Are you sure someone in your family haven't used you for sacrifice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? / I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Tall And Ugly Guy Versus Short And Handsome Guy: Which One Do Ladies Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.