Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos (53148 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos / Do I Have To Pay Rent After Being Issued A Quit Notice?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Aphrygian(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
The water is coming from down of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
For what?
is she in zain?
Money paid can never be returned, or is she a learner?
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Yankee101: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Don't buy land, housing or rent during dry season.

Go out and survey the place in the middle of raining season before making a decision

3 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by mikelduke: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Make money by watching videos you don't have to pay any money. Try it out !

https://ifvideon.host/495050740428269/
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by blackslayer: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
LOL..."I need my half payment , i don't like problem o". Nigerians are funny. Doesn't she have insurance?
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by 360clips: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Illiterate olosho. Everybody wanna come to the island. Mumu people. At least swimming pool dey everywhere so dive in. wink

4 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Kelvin5214: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Are you sure they will not arrest her too?
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by sammysneh(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
]Rule No 1: Never rent an apartment in the dry season in Lagos if you can avoid it.

so how someknow if it's during dry season..
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by GoldenJAT(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Refund of rent?

I thought they own all the houses in ragos while others are the tenants. angry
Reason like a human being for once!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by 12345baba(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dan of the house
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Coronavirus84: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Normal things for Lagos state here wey we dey. You should even be happy its not gutter water wey dey come inside your flat. Inside life
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Handy007: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Abeg where are your property in this house
Bia all this olosho take una time o
I wonder how this kinda news make front page

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Focusmind: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
The Lagos flood has made me to start raising the level of my compound that is still under construction. My compound level must be very high now.

I am doing a major modification to ensure that any water in the compound flows out and if the road is too flooded, it will take a heavy downpour and high water level to make that penetration.

As a builder in Lagos, watch what happens after heavy downpour in your site.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by seborrhic: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
thesicilian:
Rule No 1: Never rent an apartment in the dry season in Lagos if you can avoid it.
So if someone is looking for a house in August or has been thrown out of his/old apartment in September or just wants a change of environment,he/she should wait for 9-10months to rent a house to see which one can withstand the rainy season?
See reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sakamanje na Dem don do am
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by SweetOlive(f): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
"From the down of the house" got me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Macphenson: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Refund of rent?

I thought they own all the houses in ragos while others are the tenants. angry

This is so low of you. Playing with this tribal card when it's absolutely not necessary.

Anyways since you want to.play the game, I guess you have actually gotten Tinubu's attention to come and reclaim the lands you sold to Igbo billionaires in Ladipo.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
kollinskollins:
The best time to rent house na for dry season if not you will be SHOCKED

What is this one saying?
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
blackslayer:
LOL..."I need my half payment , i don't like problem o". Nigerians are funny. Doesn't she have insurance?

So you think Nigeria is like America where you have insurance for everything? tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by sisisioge: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chineke meh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Bomiaye: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why ask for part payment? She should ask for a full refund
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Simplyleo: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
Macphenson:

This is so low of you. Playing with this tribal card when it's absolutely not necessary.

Anyways since you want to.play the game, I guess you have actually gotten Tinubu's attention to come and reclaim the lands you sold to Igbo billionaires in Ladipo.
[/s]
Always getting pained when little fraction of what they give gets back to them. To them, they own the prerogative of insulting other people but shouldn't be told home truth.

When you give them a microscopic portion of what they administer to others, funny expressions start flying everywhere. Things like, "when it's absolutely not necessary", "you are a hater", "stop hating on us", "stop trolling us" etc.

Now get out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Nezzjnr: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Macphenson:

That guy is deranged

5 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Nezzjnr: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Always getting pained when little fraction of what they give gets back to them. To them, they own the prerogative of insulting other people but shouldn't be told home truth.

When you give them a microscopic portion of what they administer to others, funny expressions start flying everywhere. Things like, "when it's absolutely not necessary", "you are a hater", "stop hating on us", "stop trolling us" etc.

Now get out.
Truth be told

You're a disgrace... Not an insult

It's just a compliment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Somodooo: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Now get out.
[/s]
trash

4 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by tot(f): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nicklaus619:
If it is flood, it could be avoided by building high steps leading to your apartment
But how could you stop this now, water coming out from underneath a house, this is serious wahala oo, shocked

I didn't even know this was possible.
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lekki, Banana Island and victoria islañd pple, how market? make una enjoy una floodssss. everywhere flooded if not careful na inside gutter or canal u go chuk leg if u r a first timer in those areas.

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by bluefilm: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
What?

Is she crazy?

Has anything asked China to pay damages for not alerting the whole on time about the Wuhan Virus?
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by wacoj(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Its Alright!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria / Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.