Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site (48878 Views)

How Do Baby Owl Sleep? / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Payvalido: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Today on nairaland has been about animals;
First it was the hybrid fish
Next it's albino tortoise
Tonight owl!

Thank Goodness it's not about snakes today.

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Chinobastardaw: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Looks like an Anambra witch
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
OP, E be Isa funta dey call you o

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by baby124: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
It’s beautiful. Because of Nigerians discrimination against this beautiful bird, especially those fake pastors. I will in the future, raise many owls.

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Marv650(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
I made a research on this medical condition called Hematidrosis. I want you to please read and share with others.

https://spicedessay.com/2020/07/21/what-is-hematidrosis-sweating-blood/

It's less than 10 minutes read please... ☺ ☺ ☺
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by AmazingELixir: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2020

Op na the owl scatter that house I dey see so?

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
I fuccking hate this bird
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by skyfather09(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
WriterNig:
Found This Strange Bird Today, What Is It Called?

Found this beautiful creature injured at the site today.

Eat or Keep it?
bros if you no set that thing free, me and you go fight.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Angelfrost(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Blackbelly:

If holding this scary bird doesn't creep you out, I wonder if anything ever will. I'm feeling chilly already by the sight of your fingers clasped around the bird

There's absolutely nothing weird or scary about that fine work of nature. It's a very beautiful bird!!!

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by EgusiShankly: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
it's not advisable to hold wild animals with bare hands... you could be infected if that animal has a problem

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by smallville24: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Michael390:
Yeah those birds are hard to take Care of they are listed above the top 10 most dangerous birds ..but I van buy it because I am good at taking care of wild Animals
really
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Meskalito1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Did u jst put EAT as an option
Ooooo Chineke Nna....Save ur Umuaka. undecided

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Cathryna99(f): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op, you want to eat an owl? You no dey fear��

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Gabflex: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
thats your village people monitoring you ooo, see the eyes.. Hahahahahaha

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Oizee(f): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
When some people will be shouting thunder fire you, I command you to leave my roof in blood of Jesus, this tree can never b your abode, so u get mind catch am, and u are even contemplating on eating it.

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
For a bird that size...those claws are incredibly powerful......

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by xynerise: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Blackbelly:

If holding this scary bird doesn't creep you out, I wonder if anything ever will. I'm feeling chilly already by the sight of your fingers clasped around the bird
Damn it! It is just a bird

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Iceberg3: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op beware o, don't give it out to a coneheaded structure

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by philiancoop(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
who be the people wey wan buy am? should I hunt 1 for you?

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by latebloomerr: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr.
Isoright

Op you want still eat this thing?
Na wa for una for this country

Bros op free that bird make he gather strength and fly away

Guy, you get Google Voice number for sale?
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by oluxy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lovely......

I so much love it....

I need one

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by izzyboi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pascalville:
Am selling my Samsung s20 for 305k.. quote me if you are interested
Check my signature bro
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Ahmback(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
chukskafor:
You are playing with your village people
de guy too get heart

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by ukaface(f): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
The bird looks cute in the first pic actually....

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Where una dey see this bird.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Perfecttouchade: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Patented:
Barn Owl. Nurture it to health and release. If your dont have the capacity you can contact @greenfingersqi in instagram
it's greenfingerswi bros
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by tafat: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
abeg na everything una wan chop? one day una go chop human being join.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
WriterNig:
Found This Strange Bird Today, What Is It Called?

Found this beautiful creature injured at the site today.

Eat or Keep it?

U called it strange, u don't no it's name & d first thing u are thinking about is whether u will eat it

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op Bushmeat for pepper soup no sure this time abi?

If dem born u well chop am mo we see

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
inspayard:
Please don't kill it.You can sell it or donate it to a zoo or something.
NIGERIAN ZOO!?

Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) / Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard