Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site (48881 Views)

How Do Baby Owl Sleep? / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Quinniscent(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... doesn't know it is an owl.... all.he knows it has feathers so must be a bird....and all birds must be eaten.... vulture or not. Days later he be here asking why his skin is breaking out in sores or spots.
Mahdooo...lolzzz
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Quinniscent(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op, take a good look at that bird and be honest with yourself, do u really think you should eat it
Gosh, how do people even eat animals like this!

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Simvan: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Owl? sad

Abeg Ishan and Benin people make una tell this guy how owl dey operate
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nmezor(f): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Evil bird
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by EngrMarve(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mynd44:
That is "Soren" from "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole"

So you can comment in a post without closing the thread?
Or am I dreaming?
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Teejay1511(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
wow such a beauty. hope say e never enter pot, I dey fear Nigerians �

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by fireprince14(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
This bloke is literally blaming an owl cos he dropped out of school and was careless with his money. It's just a bird bro. A beautiful bird nonetheless. Your troubles are your own not some dumb bird.
Dididrumz:
There was a time this bird would not leave my window.

For months it kept coming at night and would stay for hours.

When I stare back at it for a while it would fly away and come back.
I was never comfortable with it's presence until a whole lot of bad things started happening to me and I got really scared.

Lost huge sum of money.
Almost lost my dad.
Dropped out of school.

But las Las, I dey alright now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by rapid101(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
chukskafor:
You are playing with your village people
dem don come
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Cindy202(f): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dami12345:
Owl
I no know say them they catch owl o
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Mrlazarus: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
latebloomerr:

Guy, you get Google Voice number for sale?

Google voice for 2k

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Fr33born(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
I caught this same bird last week but had to let it go because it looked weak and sick..

2 Likes

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
WriterNig:
Found This Strange Bird Today, What Is It Called?
Found this beautiful creature injured at the site today.
Eat or Keep it?
Eat? Are you that starved that you would eat an owl? shocked
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fr33born:
I caught this same bird last week but had to let it go because it looked weak and sick..
You could have at least nursed it back to health before letting it go gosh!
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Fr33born(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You could have at least nursed it back to health before letting it go gosh!

I wish I knew what to do.

People around were already telling me that it's an evil bird, that I shouldn't have touched it.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Fr33born:

People around were already telling me that it's an evil bird, that I shouldn't have touched it.
Evil-what now? If I had been in Nigeria at the time, I would have paid you $50 bucks for the sick bird. I remember wanting to catch one of those as a child... Owls are cool to have! ... Have you never heard the proverb "As wise as an owl"? Yep, owls have to do with wisdom...evil is all man.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Vicvalentine: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2020
TEsLABOY:
Ahh! This. Evil bird I heard it drains the soul for a living.
Mere superstition
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by RealEzee(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2020
See as the owl fine for photo mehnn Beautiful Oga contact those zoo people, cos we both know you can't take care of it ooo
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Fr33born:

Oga, nothing evil about that bird.Its a nocturnal bird.That means it's only active at night and weak during the day.
I can give you 7k to get urself fat live chicken for that Bird please.
I keep pets;I've got Dogs,Grasscutters, Irish Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Squirrels and a parrot at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Lovisious(m): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone,if you stay in Suleja or Abuja and need a private tutor for your kids,my kid sis is available. She is a 400l medical student of uniport.you can reach her via this phone number: zero,eight,one,six,five,three five,two five,one,nine (08165352519) or contact me via my email,thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Blackbelly:

If holding this scary bird doesn't creep you out, I wonder if anything ever will. I'm feeling chilly already by the sight of your fingers clasped around the bird

Owl is cute, its not scary to me
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Fr33born:

believe me my bro, an average nigerian is more evil than that bird.
Nothing evil about the bird

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Nmezor:
Evil bird

Grow up, forget those child hood tales.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Fr33born(m): 1:30am On Jul 22, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Oga, nothing evil about that bird.Its a nocturnal bird.That means it's only active at night and weak during the day.
I can give you 7k to get urself fat live chicken for that Bird please.
I keep pets;I've got Dogs,Grasscutters, Irish Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Squirrels and a parrot at home.

Did you say "weak during the day?" That means nothing was wrong with it. I didn't know all these. I would have kept it or maybe posted it here for anyone that needs it to come have it.
I made a big mistake.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Fr33born(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2020
zimdante:

believe me my bro, an average nigerian is more evil than that bird.
Nothing evil about the bird

I don't know how people came about those beliefs. I'm now regretting not keeping it.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 22, 2020
greggng:

You are very lucky to be alive ...it doesn't go without someone dieing . In my estate two of them use to cry on top of two elderly people house. I became afraid that they are about to die ...after crying for a month , one was killed and the other remains their crying untill we lost a great man close to the elderly people house. That Bird is evil and need not live nearly human

Liar, the old man in your neighborhood died because he was probably sick or as a result of old age. Don't blame a poor creature for your misfortunes in life and please go get a life.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Don't kill it Op, if you can't train it return it to the wild. My grandfather used to have a Falcon, he caught during one of his hunting expedition after training that bird it became a companion. My grandfather, his dog, and the falcon all go hunting, he always talked about the speed and eyes how it helped him catch big games and be aware in the forest. If you can train that bird well you would be surprised to know you have a great companion.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 22, 2020
XTHRONE:

Keep it to your self, its damn too costly.
dont be unfortunate... did i mention ur name in it... is like ya mád
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by womenareapes: 3:18am On Jul 22, 2020
molbic:
some people say that � is a national bird is,ok nurturnal but owls can turn it's head at 360 degree that means satellite dish was built by knowledge gathered from the studying of owl's behavioural pattern .watch documentary national geographic channel about owls.
you are reading through your anus!

Owls cannot turn it head 360 degree undecided
the least it can do is 180 degree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:29am On Jul 22, 2020
the same way we do capture birds let be capturing snake and take it home like that now... animal na animal now
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Pascalville:
Am selling my Samsung s20 for 305k.. quote me if you are interested
what's wrong with it?
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by wirinet(m): 6:11am On Jul 22, 2020
womenareapes:
you are reading through your anus!

Owls cannot turn it head 360 degree undecided
the least it can do is 180 degree
You need to start watching discovery channel instead of African magic.
Owls can turn it's head 360 degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoc42xegVt8

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by spiralwedge(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2020
How can you even consider eating something that looks ugly like you?
Something you called strange and you don't even know its name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) / Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.