Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site (48875 Views)

How Do Baby Owl Sleep? / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Zeezy81: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
onward4life:
See as u grab am like d love of ur life

Yeye air boy

Juju kee u dia, not this owl grin
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by lalabrother: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
What's the title of this movie?
Dididrumz:
There was a time this bird would not leave my window.

For months it kept coming at night and would stay for hours.

When I stare back at it for a while it would fly away and come back.
I was never comfortable with it's presence until a whole lot of bad things started happening to me and I got really scared.

Lost huge sum of money.
Almost lost my dad.
Dropped out of school.

But las Las, I dey alright now.

2 Likes

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
animal rights aren't in Nigeria.. where are they now??
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Makanaki127: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lorayne:
Don't kill or sell it. If you can't take care of it, let it go.
Let him village pple go were
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by XTHRONE(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pascalville:
Am selling my Samsung s20 for 305k.. quote me if you are interested

Keep it to your self, its damn too costly.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Zeezy81: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Michael390:
Guy let me buy that owl from u 2500.I can take care of it

Juju kee u dia, not this owl grin
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by hiziko22: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jesuuuu
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by wiloy2k8(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Let me pay you 5k for it
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by airlord2020: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keeping an owl may be difficult as it feeds on small animals like rodents lizards etc.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by hiziko22: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jesuuuu!!!
The bird look scary sef.
If i c dis kind bird for night i go japa.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by obowunmi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Who Aunty ?
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by allthingsgood: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
WriterNig:
Found This Strange Bird Today, What Is It Called?

Found this beautiful creature injured at the site today.

Eat or Keep it?

Pls release that bird and let it go. Must u destroy everything God created

2 Likes

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by allthingsgood: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
hiziko22:
Jesuuuu!!!
The bird look scary sef.
If i c dis kind bird for night i go japa.

Ole

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by meobizy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Last last we have one or a handful of Nairalanders whose day job is doing agbepo.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by lozanni(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Patented:
Barn Owl. Nurture it to health and release. If your dont have the capacity you can contact @greenfingersqi in instagram

Exactly my thoughts!
It looks too beautiful and harmless to be eaten smiley
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Maliqcious: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
wizi44:
your mind go gree you chop am. Guy you get mind oh. Just sell it, not sure you will be able to take care of it because it is a bird of prey
lizard and rat never finish na
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by spyglaxx: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tastes like local chicken.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by seangy4konji: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
I would gladly keep this bird and make it a friend....

Get a nice cage for it at the front porch and let is enjoy itself sometimes beside me.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by stagger: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nurse it to health and release it. They help keep rats and snakes in check.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by clearsight: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
lozanni:

Exactly my thoughts!
It looks too beautiful and harmless to be eaten smiley

Pls let it go. It may be a mother with a hungry baby waiting. I'm happy you're not superstitious.

2 Likes

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Egoveen: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Michael390:
Guy let me buy that owl from u 2500.I can take care of it
Babalawo spottedgrin

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by A080: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
you want to kill your village people cctv camera? bros i hail you o

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by uchennaq(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
I JUST HOPE SAY YOU NO GO CHOP AM... grin BECAUSE NAIRALANDERS NO DEY USE EYES SEE BUSH ANIMAL
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by armyofone(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Very cute!! Love the face!

Please let it go and don't kill the beautiful bird!

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Bestmanwealthy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na ur village people were Dey pursue u be dat kill am
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Tapout(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dididrumz:
There was a time this bird would not leave my window.

For months it kept coming at night and would stay for hours.

When I stare back at it for a while it would fly away and come back.
I was never comfortable with it's presence until a whole lot of bad things started happening to me and I got really scared.

Lost huge sum of money.
Almost lost my dad.
Dropped out of school.

But las Las, I dey alright now.

sorry about your dad....but that owl had nothing to do with all of that. Make we no dey reason like this for this continent abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Sparqus: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
chukskafor:
You are playing with your village people

Mad oo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by armyofone(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Not sure what you guys can do to make people stop reasoning like him. It is backward in this age of civilization to see an owl as witch. Africans!!

Tapout:

sorry about your dad....but that owl had nothing to do with all of that. Make we no dey reason like this for this continent abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Bahamas95(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
inspayard:
Please don't kill it, you could sell it or donate it to a zoo or something.
Are you referring to a zoo in Nigeria or America? grin

It should be released jor, no need punishing the poor bird.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Quinniscent(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
molbic:
some people say that � is a national bird is,ok nurturnal but owls can turn it's head at 360 degree that means satellite dish was built by knowledge gathered from the studying of owl's behavioural pattern .watch documentary national geographic channel about owls.
it's actually 270 degrees
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Originalsly: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmm.... doesn't know it is an owl.... all.he knows it has feathers so must be a bird....and all birds must be eaten.... vulture or not. Days later he be here asking why his skin is breaking out in sores or spots.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by OCHOdee(f): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mynd44:
That is "Soren" from "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole"

Awwwww I love this movie sooo much. And with "owl city" with the theme songs cheesy kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) / Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.