Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (37652 Views)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by CaveAdullam: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Martinez39 has really detoured his testosterones to a more profitable adventure and I can witness it right here. Semen retention is the peak male power!

But boss, at least you would have allowed blackneo small breathing space.......but no, a man will always seem like a parrot when he knows the truth and won't let any falsehood oscillates freely; just like the Lord Jesus Christ in the Bible. Well done sir!

Don't search for the op again!

Go read Rationale Male volume 1-3 by Rollo Tomassi, follow @tellyoursonthis on twitter and his blog Illimitablemen and you will grow in redpill wisdom and game.

The Redpill is a process but not the perfect truth, only God is. But it helps more than the world government and any fu¶¶ing degree. The redpill is second to water. You just need it! Don't ever neglect it and always weigh its nuances.

Thanks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Omar09(m): 3:48am On Jul 29, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Martinez39s has really detoured his testosterones to a more profitable adventure and I can witness it right here. Semen retention is the peak male power!

But boss, at least you would have allowed blackneo small breathing space.......but no, a man will always seem like a parrot when he knows the truth and won't let any falsehood oscillates freely; just like the Lord Jesus Christ in the Bible. Well done sir!

Go read Rationale Male volume 1-3 by Rollo Tomassi, follow @tellyoursonthis on twitter and his blog Illimitablemen and you will grow in redpill wisdom and game.

The Redpill is a process but not the perfect truth, only God is. But it helps more than the world government and any fu¶¶ing degree. The redpill is second to water. You just need it! Don't ever neglect it and always weigh its nuances.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by LostMyZeal(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Mandela27:

Indeed!
Lol..it was raining heavily last saturday's morning,one girl(tho fair and pretty)ran under my umbrella without my permission..jeeez! I asked her if she asked me before coming,she said yea she told me,meanwhile she didn't.so i told her i'm not comfortable that she should leave...lol,I didnt even care when I saw her running like a mad bitch under the rain..
Unlike me of before,I'd form gentle man and see a girl under rain and tell her to come join me under my small umbrella..

I was loseguarding!Giving girls sweet treats they dont deserve..

this is pure hatred bro...dont feel yourself for doing that shi...for ur mind u be bad guy but thats fuckd up cos na weakness be that

we are human before anything else ok

heartbroken niggas be taking revenge lessons here

7 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Kingroad: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2020
LostMyZeal:

this is pure hatred bro...dont feel yourself for doing that shi...for ur mind u be bad guy but thats fuckd up cos na weakness be that

we are human before anything else ok

heartbroken niggas be taking revenge lessons here

That was exactly what the cry-cry baby (weak OP) was trying to teach them — abuse women and f*ck p*ssies. In truth, most women love it, but doing it with a revenge mindset sucks.

They are in the revenge stage, so our prayer is for them to overcome that stage soon.

For the OP, I heard the little weak man (who can't handle a single hit) has committed suicide. May God be with him. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by LostMyZeal(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Kingroad:

That was exactly what the cry-cry baby (weak OP) was trying to teach them — abuse women and f*ck p*ssies. In truth, most women love it, but doing it with a revenge mindset sucks.

They are in the revenge stage, so our prayer is for them to overcome that stage soon.

For the OP, I heard the little weak man (who can't handle a single hit) has committed suicide. May God be with him. Amen.

lol yeah,,,,,self control and calmness plays a major role in all these tho

haa,,,,the OP commited suicide?!,,,,na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Kingroad: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
LostMyZeal:

lol yeah,,,,,self control and calmness plays a major role in all these tho

haa,,,,the OP commited suicide?!,,,,na wa oh

That's true. His busy-body and anxiousness was all over the place. Anyway, we have come to the end of the scam he wanted to execute.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by LostMyZeal(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kingroad:

That's true. His busy-body and anxiousness was all over the place. Anyway, we have come to the end of the scam he wanted to execute.
Lmao!,,,,,too baaaad

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by uncjay(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
anslem04:

All things be clarified i think the thread is still in line, moving frm redpill to game is like undergraduate to post graduate studies grin grin
One assertion i have come to reckon with is "LIfe is a Game" whether we take the pad/controller or not, the match is on. martinez i don't know you in person, buh a bit concern .... get a woman bro afterall you're immune. there mama ! grin

hahahahahahahahahah

Since I started reading this thread, I had to stop here and comment. I've been refusing the urge to comment until this comment got me cracking my ribs out.

wtf; undergraduate to post graduate...lmaoo nice thread @Blackneo I'm enjoying every contribution.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pls my issue is that I just met an older woman that works in a bank and I told I’d love to go out with her. She didn’t react angrily neither did she give a direct reply. We’re still chatting but I’m just thinking if it’s normal or not. For me I told her it’ll be less dramatic going out with her though.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by luwiizy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
people who like looking for others mistakes will always make mistakes...

blackneo was just sharing his own knowledge on his own thread and what all you so called "WISE" idiot could contribute was just trash. at least you could have wait for him to finish, why is insecurity bitting you more than than the hot scorching sun?

you got your own account create a thread for others to listen to your "WISE" summon, you refused just to show off your highly malfunctioning reasoning.

I hope you all happy now WISE idiots.

bitch ass betas parading themselves to be alphas...
original bluepillers trying to market redpill...

#RUBBISH.

6 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by luwiizy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
BLACKNEO, ABEG SHOW UP.... NO LET ALL THESE INFORMATION WEY YOU DROP GO TO WASTE BECAUSE OF ENVIOUS PEOPLE.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by quadriolakunle(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
After going through th entire pages out of curiousity of what is game and what kind of redpil is the latest relationship elixir now I have concluded that some men are just sad in this life.

The OP, definitely is not grounded in whatever he thinks he wants to teach and he has great personality deficiencies, he need to learn more and grow, I see a man living a single depressed life in his 60s.

For other guys seeking for a cast in stone method of getting Free pussies, pls take a break from hunting from such knowledge and invest such times in your profession and career life. Life is beyond ladies and sex, take a clue from the pyramid of life that was shared by iLegend, don't spend your entire life time learning to be a bad boy.

And to other Ambassadors of the Redpil, I hope you guys won't miss the essence of life eventually.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Stylishcone(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
quadriolakunle:
After going through th entire pages out of curiousity of what is game and what kind of redpil is the latest relationship elixir now I have concluded that some men are just sad in this life.

The OP, definitely is not grounded in whatever he thinks he wants to teach and he has great personality deficiencies, he need to learn more and grow, I see a man living a single depressed life in his 60s.

For other guys seeking for a cast in stone method of getting Free pussies, pls take a break from hunting from such knowledge and invest such times in your profession and career life. Life is beyond ladies and sex, take a clue from the pyramid of life that was shared by iLegend, don't spend your entire life time learning to be a bad boy.

And to other Ambassadors of the Redpil, I hope you guys won't miss the essence of life eventually.
And who are you adviser Nowonwagbe of the great Bini Kingdom, see I read the stuff too indeed the OP is grounded as I was reading I could relate with real life practical situation, just that i think he has temper issues, see life no get formula, just divide your life into departments and give each the attention it deserves...I have dated so many ladies so I could easily relate what op is saying with thier different behaviour that had a particular feminine pattern op was try to preach about. Op u tried no matter how.

Most guyz don't understand women behaviour and have little experience cos they have just dated a few, even though can't know it 100%, you see ladies are able to predict guyz more cos an average naija babe can be dating 5-10 guys at same time and be calm about it but guyz will have the feeling they are cheating when they are dating more than one, and you easily see it from thier behaviour.

The truth is guys are the ones going more emotional these days than ladies cos the later have embrace logic and thrown emotion to the bush. When I was young I over heard my elder sister telling my younger sister to date more than one at least two that a car have spare for a reason, I was like wow.

Guyz girls are more attracted to you more when they know there are girls all around you simple truth...

Girls are more heart hardened than guyz take it or leave it, e.g can you stand on an express way around 1am and a Jeep stop inside are two rugged girs on black asking you to jump in not to talk off when they are guyz but try a woman.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Zabiboy:

As shocking at it may sound, women dont love children unconditionally....
You might want to say its only her own child she can love unconditionally but trust me, even the love a woman has for her child is conditional..
If.you doubt it, i can prove it to you with some few examples..
GL cool
am telling you many people don't know that not all women are ready to sacrifice for there children.. many women have killed there kids with there own hands, sliced them into two or through them into the canal or sulkaway. d only time a woman will love her child unconditionally is when she is in love with an alpha male.. a man she can do anything for a man she is ready to kill anybody for that's the only time she loves her child unconditionally
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Pstarogood0100: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
On piint
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
[/b]
@Mandela27

I applaud your initiative in taking the redpill through the miseducations. You have just taken the first step towards your liberation as a man.

Now, I assumed you felt the usual adrenaline rush about the truth you have discovered and suddenly expected your life to turnaround and you become a much more better man with increased confidence and all. Then the fuel died down suddenly. I get

But, I want you to remain encouraged. Rome wasn't built in a day. You may have taken the redpill, but it will take a while for it to sink into your system and become part of you. As an introvert with years of learned introverted behaviour and low confidence, your current redpill realization will meet some obstacles getting rid of all the old behaviours and mentality. Please, the redpill is not a quick fix. Let it run its course.

The redpill is life muscle building. It has to tear down your muscles so newer, stronger ones can grow. This will not happen overnight. Don't expect to start feeling like Super Mario all of a sudden all the time.

That said, you can help your development into a much more actualised and confident man by:

1) Working on your weaknesses and improving on your strengths. I already discussed this under my topic about applications of game asides from getting women. Please read it again.

2) After doing that, I want you to dedicate time to game. Learn and master game. I will help you through this. Game will help to ensure you become an extremely better man. You won't become an extrovert but a much more better introvert. In fact, redpill introverts are the best. They can use their introvertedness to create mystery and become respected by other men. When introverts master game, they become women killers. Any woman that crosses their parts becomes enslaved. This is because they have a better capacity to create the illusion of mystery because they are not as loudmouthed and aggressive like extrovert Redpillers. That is to say, they can easily master indirect communication!
I agree with this 100% red pill introvert are actually the best ladykillers they don't talk much which makes them mysterious and difficult of predict... they aim for there goal and waste little time revealing who they are to her.. one example is miracle the big brother naija season 3 winner... Nina couldn't control him she always begged him every night to kiss her and despite saying she had a bf she slept with him and always apologized when she bleeps up
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Pstarogood0100: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good job
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Happyfela(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are a foolish person.
quadriolakunle:

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by chukshobayo: 5:25am On Nov 04, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Martinez39 has really detoured his testosterones to a more profitable adventure and I can witness it right here. Semen retention is the peak male power!

Thanks.

welldone but please don't mind my childish questions. I am injecting redpills to my system gradually. Put I seem to lose focus when religious ladies kind of say they are done with unfruitful relationships. I kind of feel when I approach such people they may reject my sexual moves as they have experience in such areas and I don't want to do lovey dovey stuvs. how can I stand firm and not get move with what they say and do what I have in mind not caring about rejection or this talk of i thought you were different you know that kind of talk?
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by CaveAdullam: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020
chukshobayo:

welldone but please don't mind my childish questions. I am injecting redpills to my system gradually.
A very good development. Men (and women) needs it. And it is a gradual process.

chukshobayo:
Put I seem to lose focus when religious ladies kind of say they are done with unfruitful relationships.
Yeah, they are done with their party/hoe phase: a phase when they were branch swinging from one alpha male to another, moved by every tides and waves that titillates their emotions. They never cared about the guys that truly loved them, but deliberately put them in the friendzone. Now, that phase is gone; the so called "unfruitful relationship." They are now in their epiphany phase, and desire to settle down with a man who will be a trash can to deposit all their sullen baggages. A man who they don't really love, but will settle down with because their fun days is over, and are very close to the wall. This is the ALPHA F^CKS BETA BUCKS dynamics.

With good game, seduction skills, status or pua skills you can be able to get what you want from them, but it is burdensome, and some might hold you on tenterhooks since they are desperate to settle down. If you are rejected, go to another. Do not force any woman to love you. Intersexual relationship which doesn't stems from a genuine or organic desire will meet with turbulence and disaster. Be confident and have an abundant mindset.

chukshobayo:
I kind of feel when I approach such people they may reject my sexual moves as they have experience in such areas and I don't want to do lovey dovey stuvs.
As stated above.

But, there is another way to this, albeit, few in quantity but superior to a very large extent: Let women choose you. The greenlight approach.

Raise your standard as man, put yourself on the demographic of women you want, in that demographic, at least one woman will notice you, give you greenlights, and from there you kick off. If you want intelligent girls; go to the library, f^ck and dump girls; go to the club, religious girls; go to religious gatherings and hold a good position, flexible girls; go to the gym etc.

Advantages of the greenlight:
1. You become the prize to be won.

2. No fear of rejection.

3. No facade or masquerade behaviour on your side, because she loves you for who you are.

4. She will not be easily offended by your actions.

5. She truly loves you, and the attachment is very high.

However, if you approach more women, you will have more to deal with the way you want, though for pleasure and lust sake, and also to build your confidence faster around women. But if you desire love and at least a lasting relationship, go for the woman that chooses you.

chukshobayo:
how can I stand firm and not get move with what they say and do what I have in mind not caring about rejection or this talk of i thought you were different you know that kind of talk?
Like I said earlier, approach other women. Have an abundant mindset. You're a man, exhibit your sexuality from the onset from a confident level so that you won't fall into the friendzone. But, don't just start telling a woman you want to f^ck her after the first minute you said hi. (Potential whores are common these days though). Just play around, dropping sexual cues here and there, if she is interested she will respond, and if not move to another. Don't waste your time, attention, and resources just to please a woman or force her to like you. If she likes you; fine, if not; move. Simple as ABC.

Many religious girls are pretenders, if you understand female nature, and know how to push the right buttons at the right time, they will fall for your gambits.

NB:

If you're not in that place you desire to be as a man, skip women. At the beginning they might be as a source of pleasure and entertainment, but in the long run; you lose resources, time, energy, and at the end not achieving your goal. Vagina might sounds or look good to your imagination and fantasy, but post coital; it was just your hormones playing games on you. On the contrary, except you want to gain pride, and bustle your ego by increasing the frequency of your notch counts, then, you are free to satisfy your libidorial(emphasis mine) desires. If not, focus on more important things; these are the stories that will make sense to you, and others when you clock age 50, not how you were f^cking girls all around like a porn star.

Visit the following for more enlightenment:
1. Rational male book volume 1-3 by Rollo Tomassi.

2. Illimitable's men blog.

3. @Tellyoursonthis on twitter.

4. Harddon's dating drill on nairaland.

5. Ubunja's miseducations on nairaland.

6. Glycolysiss redpill thread on nairaland.

7. DPSYCHOLOGIST redpill thread on nairaland.

8. Martinez39s redpill memes thread on nairaland.

9. Follow pansophist on nairaland.

Thanks.

God bless.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2020
CaveAdullam:
A very good development. Men (and women) needs it. And it is a gradual process.

Yeah, they are done with their party/hoe phase: a phase when they were branch swinging from one alpha male to another, moved by every tides and waves that titillates their emotions. They never cared about the guys that truly loved them, but deliberately put them in the friendzone. Now, that phase is gone; the so called "unfruitful relationship." They are now in their epiphany phase, and desire to settle down with a man who will be a trash can to deposit all their sullen baggages. A man who they don't really love, but will settle down with because their fun days is over, and are very close to the wall. This is the ALPHA F^CKS BETA BUCKS dynamics.

With good game, seduction skills, status or pua skills you can be able to get what you want from them, but it is burdensome, and some might hold you on tenterhooks since they are desperate to settle down. If you are rejected, go to another. Do not force any woman to love you. Intersexual relationship which doesn't stems from a genuine or organic desire will meet with turbulence and disaster. Be confident and have an abundant mindset.

As stated above.

But, there is another way to this, albeit, few in quantity but superior to a very large extent: Let women choose you. The greenlight approach.

Raise your standard as man, put yourself on the demographic of women you want, in that demographic, at least one woman will notice you, give you greenlights, and from there you kick off. If you want intelligent girls; go to the library, f^ck and dump girls; go to the club, religious girls; go to religious gatherings and hold a good position, flexible girls; go to the gym etc.

Advantages of the greenlight:
1. You become the prize to be won.

2. No fear of rejection.

3. No facade or masquerade behaviour on your side, because she loves you for who you are.

4. She will not be easily offended by your actions.

5. She truly loves you, and the attachment is very high.

However, if you approach more women, you will have more to deal with the way you want, though for pleasure and lust sake, and also to build your confidence faster around women. But if you desire love and at least a lasting relationship, go for the woman that chooses you.

Like I said earlier, approach other women. Have an abundant mindset. You're a man, exhibit your sexuality from the onset from a confident level so that you won't fall into the friendzone. But, don't just start telling a woman you want to f^ck her after the first minute you said hi. (Potential whores are common these days though). Just play around, dropping sexual cues here and there, if she is interested she will respond, and if not move to another. Don't waste your time, attention, and resources just to please a woman or force her to like you. If she likes you; fine, if not; move. Simple as ABC.

Many religious girls are pretenders, if you understand female nature, and know how to push the right buttons at the right time, they will fall for your gambits.

NB:

If you're not in that place you desire to be as a man, skip women. At the beginning they might be as a source of pleasure and entertainment, but in the long run; you lose resources, time, energy, and at the end not achieving your goal. Vagina might sounds or look good to your imagination and fantasy, but post coital; it was just your hormones playing games on you. On the contrary, except you want to gain pride, and bustle your ego by increasing the frequency of your notch counts, then, you are free to satisfy your libidorial(emphasis mine) desires. If not, focus on more important things; these are the stories that will make sense to you, and others when you clock age 50, not how you were f^cking girls all around like a porn star.

Visit the following for more enlightenment:
1. Rational male book volume 1-3 by Rollo Tomassi.

2. Illimitable's men blog.

3. @Tellyoursonthis on twitter.

4. Harddon's dating drill on nairaland.

5. Ubunja's miseducations on nairaland.

6. Glycolysiss redpill thread on nairaland.

7. DPSYCHOLOGIST redpill thread on nairaland.

8. Martinez39s redpill memes thread on nairaland.

9. Follow pansophist on nairaland.

Thanks.

God bless.

The bolded,
Why do women need the red pill?
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by CaveAdullam: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2020
angelfallz:

The bolded,
Why do women need the red pill?
A woman cannot really raise her son to a king's standard without a masculine male. It's very impossible, or 1/1000000000 probability. However, the few women that values their son, and cognizant of the redpill can relate it to their sons-----the reason it was in parentheses.

Also, with the knowledge of it, women can decide to change from a degenerate position to a noble one since the redpill do not tolerate degeneracy among women, no matter how minuscule it is. It can help them understand their true nature, and how to coordinate their actions and conducts. (A difficult work I guess, but nonetheless; helpful).

It can also help men to raise their daughters to a queen's standard desired by a king. So, without a man's cognizance of the knowledge embedded in the redpill; him, his sons and daughters will perish.

However, this is not to say that men should start parading the knowledge of the redpill before the eyes of women, because true power is making others not cognizant of it by; ridiculing it, hiding it, or feign its absence. Power ought to be display by actions, and same with the redpill.

Thanks.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by maak400: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
What’s your opinion about BlackNeo? Is he teaching the wrong stuff about TRP and game?
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
@joker09, let me finally answer your question. I didn't answer it that day because I didn't want to revive a dead thread and prolong discussions. It seems prodigee revived this thread, and a certain fcdgrand and others want the clown back.

Even though he didn't admit it, blackneo was cleverly trying to build a PUA scam. The signs were there. If he had his way, he would eventually turn around and start taking money from his gullible followers in one way or the other. Due to preying on his followers' simp thirst, he thought he had that much control on his unsuspecting readers/catch (mandela27) that he could stop them from patronizing other people (ilegendd)—for obvious business reasons— and mobilise them to attack those he didn't welcome. By emphatically and disdainfully referring to ilegendd as a disgusting beta for no apparent reason in his post to Mandela27, he was simply trying to stop Mandela27 from considering ilegendd. He tried this control technique, which wasn't obvious to many, on Mandela27 because Mandela27 was in his net by being confused and dependant on him. Mandela27 was confused and seeking answers. Someone like Mandela27 was a potential cashcow. Even his readers, if they are honest enough to admit it, were surprised by his unwarranted scathing remarks on ilegendd.

When ilegendd, a self-proclaimed businessman, responded and advertised as usual, he claimed ilegendd was acting as a beta by intruding and showing off. This was a blatant lie. To further ensure the monopoly of his followers' attention and avoid the build up of doubt, he had to cough out a reason for his attack on ilegendd when a now deactivated user Kingroad (ilegendd?) refuted him (on the concept of PUA and game) and challenged him strongly to back up his claim on ilegendd. When he finally gave reasons for his unwarranted dislike and hatred towards ilegendd, he gave no link to back up his claim.

His contradiction, which revealed he didn't know what he was doing, came when he was so emotionally charged against ilegendd and needed to further protect his catch from ilegendd that it blinded his reasoning. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't too careful. To further disparage ilegendd in front of his followers, he tried to separate PUA from game so as to paint PUA as a vain beta pursuit and make game to be some very worthy pursuit (he pumped game to be more than what it is in the process) and he then called ilegendd a PUA preacher. Unknowningly, he had lethally contradicted himself and, in addition, he exposed his ignorance on what PUA and game are. I hope you could see what was happening here? His beef towards ilegendd was a clever ploy to strongly prevent his dependant followers from patronizing ilegendd so he could get his followers' full attention and, most importantly, their money. His way of achieving this was to disparage and lampoon ilegendd in front of his dependant followers. Blackneo didn't want to share.

PUA SCAM
The PUA scam is a lucrative business if done right. The business is built on the pious hope and the vain and huge desire of the overwhelming majority of men, especially beta blue pill simps, to get tons of easy pùssy of their choice. This is what I call the simp thirst. It's also built on the strong desire and hope of the overwhelming majority of men, especially simps, to get the heart and love (and possibly the submission) of the women of their choice for relationship/marital reasons. The PUA scam artiste comes with many big promises of these. He makes such promises with huge confidence. The promises attract the beta simps, obviously, while the huge confidence (which may sometimes come off as arrogance) assures the gullible simps that he knows what he is doing. The PUA scam artiste starts making money from his prey by selling his supposed tips (which could be in form of books, calls, seminars, videos, blogs etc.).

The PUA scam artiste is similar to fake pastors (especially faith healers and prosperity preachers) and "deliverance" ministers who with great confidence make big promises using fake/staged testimonies and miracles and other things to attract gullible believers. It's not unusual for both kinds of scammers to reassure their followers by cleverly repeating the same or various promises all the way. Along the way, here is what is observed about PUA scam artiste by observant ones:
(1) They never or HARDLY produce the results they so confidently promised they could certainly produce. grin
(2) There is a lack of accountability with them. When you meticulously apply their tips and methods without leaving anything out and you fail, they somehow put the blame on you. If you are foolish enough to believe them without asking questions, you will try again and fail. 
(3) They charge EXORBITANT prices for their services, and in some cases, they create unnecessary bureaucracies through which you must pay your way through before you get their services. Not all PUA scam artiste charge exorbitant prices, but those do are usually frauds.
(4) They contradict themselves. They are not logically consistent.
(5) They love echo chambers because it's where they have all the control, and it's where they can avoid critics, scrutineers, accountability, and diverse ideas that may those that exposes them.
(6) Your redpill knowledge can also help you to spot them.
(7) Skepticus can add more and take it from here.

And that was how the arrogant potential scammer's career died. If you can't handle the heat, don't go close to the fire.

Low self-esteem and anger doesn't look good on men. He possesses both.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by mattfeuter(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
iLegendd:

And that was how the arrogant potential scammer's career died. If you can't handle the heat, don't go close to the fire.

Lol Una Like wahala grin

I heard the brodie committed suicide shocked shocked
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
mattfeuter:

Lol Una Like wahala grin

I heard the brodie committed suicide shocked shocked

Hahahaha.

Actually, he was trying, but he was too desperate, anxious, domineering, insultive, and disorganized.

He wanted to run some copywriting and psychology on people and it was already working, but his temper and anxiousness ruined it.

We all get angry, but only wise people can control anger.

If he has kept at it, he would've had an addicted hater-base and a loyal fanbase like me, Harddon, Ubunja, etc. by now.

Anger is bad.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Teekay21(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
KNOW THY WORTH

All over the world Betas constitute the absolute majority. Betas in this sense will refer to guys who do not take the redpill because not all redpillers are alpha, but no redpiller can be a beta.

Now, Betas are called simps because they believe that women have more value than them. Betas think having the pussy is the greatest thing since cold Ice cream. Betas believe that the pussy is gold and its very great.

As a great gamer in training, I want to tell you that the pussy is the most useless thing in the world. Why?

Who drives civilization?
Who created almost all technology?
Who rules the world politics?
Who invented your phone?
Who were the greatest scientists?
The greatest musicians?
The greatest sportmen?
In fact, the greatest everything?

MEN! We are gods!

We are the most valuable sex!

Dont ever believe because one woman has pussy, youre worthless!

Men are great! Manhood is the greatest achievement because we are the ones who conquer life. Women do absolutely nothing reallt important. This is not misogyny, its the truth.

Consider, while you hustle for money, what is your girlfriend or wife doing? Probably posting nonsense on instagram or whatsapp! Women are the most useless bunch ever!

You are worthy. Women should beg you with ses

You should be worshipped by woman by the mere fact you are a man. The most important creation!
FACT
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Ovo04(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hi
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by KennethIbe59(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
@BlackNeo if u see this please I need ur WhatsApp number or mail for something important.. i pray u replied me

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.