Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (37625 Views)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Joker09:
I understand your angle in this and I'm sure you don't want guys to be victims of scam. Thank you for that if that was your intention. Although blackneo insisted that he was to do everything for free, he attacked ilegendd which was so rude and uncalled for. Ilegendd responded once but at the end he advertised his books, is that legit?. My question is that do u think blackneo is trying to do the same by selling his books or how can a scam be perpetrated on here when all we do is trying to learn? Enlighten us about this PUA scam. Thank you.
I will touch this shortly.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Joker09(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
I will touch this shortly.

Alright
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Joker09:
Wait Martinez. I understand you but do you actually agree to some of the things he said or u were just playing along? They sound pretty solid to me tho. I could see that you agreed to a lot of things he said. We are adults and I'm not trying to troll u, I just need to get some facts right.
I agree with most of what he said, and I told him that. A lot of his points were simple redpill talking points and common sense. Nevertheless, he had read these from somewhere and didn't fully understand them so he made some errors along the way to the extent that he blatantly contradicted himself. His errors (which I have not fully touched) and contradictions shows he didn't know what he was doing even though he had access to redpill materials.

He started well, but shortly along the line, the red flags were rapidly increasing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Prodigee: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 1:25am On Jul 24, 2020
@joker09, let me finally answer your question. I didn't answer it that day because I didn't want to revive a dead thread and prolong discussions. It seems prodigee revived this thread, and a certain fcdgrand and others want the clown back.

Joker09:
I understand your angle in this and I'm sure you don't want guys to be victims of scam. Thank you for that if that was your intention. Although blackneo insisted that he was to do everything for free, he attacked ilegendd which was so rude and uncalled for. Ilegendd responded once but at the end he advertised his books, is that legit?. My question is that do u think blackneo is trying to do the same by selling his books or how can a scam be perpetrated on here when all we do is trying to learn? Enlighten us about this PUA scam. Thank you.

Even though he didn't admit it, blackneo was cleverly trying to build a PUA scam. The signs were there. If he had his way, he would eventually turn around and start taking money from his gullible followers in one way or the other. Due to preying on his followers' simp thirst, he thought he had that much control on his unsuspecting readers/catch (mandela27) that he could stop them from patronizing other people (ilegendd)—for obvious business reasons— and mobilise them to attack those he didn't welcome. By emphatically and disdainfully referring to ilegendd as a disgusting beta for no apparent reason in his post to Mandela27, he was simply trying to stop Mandela27 from considering ilegendd. He tried this control technique, which wasn't obvious to many, on Mandela27 because Mandela27 was in his net by being confused and dependant on him. Mandela27 was confused and seeking answers. Someone like Mandela27 was a potential cashcow. Even his readers, if they are honest enough to admit it, were surprised by his unwarranted scathing remarks on ilegendd.

When ilegendd, a self-proclaimed businessman, responded and advertised as usual, he claimed ilegendd was acting as a beta by intruding and showing off. This was a blatant lie. To further ensure the monopoly of his followers' attention and avoid the build up of doubt, he had to cough out a reason for his attack on ilegendd when a now deactivated user Kingroad (ilegendd?) refuted him (on the concept of PUA and game) and challenged him strongly to back up his claim on ilegendd. When he finally gave reasons for his unwarranted dislike and hatred towards ilegendd, he gave no link to back up his claim.

His contradiction, which revealed he didn't know what he was doing, came when he was so emotionally charged against ilegendd and needed to further protect his catch from ilegendd that it blinded his reasoning. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't too careful. To further disparage ilegendd in front of his followers, he tried to separate PUA from game so as to paint PUA as a vain beta pursuit and make game to be some very worthy pursuit (he pumped game to be more than what it is in the process) and he then called ilegendd a PUA preacher. Unknowningly, he had lethally contradicted himself and, in addition, he exposed his ignorance on what PUA and game are. I hope you could see what was happening here? His beef towards ilegendd was a clever ploy to strongly prevent his dependant followers from patronizing ilegendd so he could get his followers' full attention and, most importantly, their money. His way of achieving this was to disparage and lampoon ilegendd in front of his dependant followers. Blackneo didn't want to share.

PUA SCAM
The PUA scam is a lucrative business if done right. The business is built on the pious hope and the vain and huge desire of the overwhelming majority of men, especially beta blue pill simps, to get tons of easy pùssy of their choice. This is what I call the simp thirst. It's also built on the strong desire and hope of the overwhelming majority of men, especially simps, to get the heart and love (and possibly the submission) of the women of their choice for relationship/marital reasons. The PUA scam artiste comes with many big promises of these. He makes such promises with huge confidence. The promises attract the beta simps, obviously, while the huge confidence (which may sometimes come off as arrogance) assures the gullible simps that he knows what he is doing. The PUA scam artiste starts making money from his prey by selling his supposed tips (which could be in form of books, calls, seminars, videos, blogs etc.).

The PUA scam artiste is similar to fake pastors (especially faith healers and prosperity preachers) and "deliverance" ministers who with great confidence make big promises using fake/staged testimonies and miracles and other things to attract gullible believers. It's not unusual for both kinds of scammers to reassure their followers by cleverly repeating the same or various promises all the way. Along the way, here is what is observed about PUA scam artiste by observant ones:
(1) They never or HARDLY produce the results they so confidently promised they could certainly produce. grin
(2) There is a lack of accountability with them. When you meticulously apply their tips and methods without leaving anything out and you fail, they somehow put the blame on you. If you are foolish enough to believe them without asking questions, you will try again and fail. 
(3) They charge EXORBITANT prices for their services, and in some cases, they create unnecessary bureaucracies through which you must pay your way through before you get their services. Not all PUA scam artiste charge exorbitant prices, but those do are usually frauds.
(4) They contradict themselves. They are not logically consistent.
(5) They love echo chambers because it's where they have all the control, and it's where they can avoid critics, scrutineers, accountability, and diverse ideas that may those that exposes them.
(6) Your redpill knowledge can also help you to spot them.
(7) Skepticus can add more and take it from here.

5 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by rafikii: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
jornwhite:

Lemme chip in these quickly ... PUA & Games share few similarities, more like identical twins buh there purpose & use is different. hard to differentiate tho buh if you are on the field you will know.
PUA is compatible with all men esp. men with heart that don't want to get burn ... i love these gurl buh i want to be immune to her manipulation or hypergamy effect. PUA is prescribed

Game smiley on the otherhand highly depends on personality,hence not compatible with all men .. the focus here is just bedding women moving from one to the other, no heart no love. what games teaches is various loopholes men can use to exploit women for sex & money when needed. i love women, i love big ass, i love big tits, titi is hot, amaka ass set, bolanle go sabi play 4 bed i must shag dem all.. what i need is game. i hope that explains it

Bro,can I message you on WhatsApp??
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by jornwhite: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2020
rafikii:

Bro,can I message you on WhatsApp??

Hope its not FBI, hushpuppi did not gimme any money to keep he is liein o!
How about a DM
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Skepticus: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
@joker09, let me finally answer your question. I didn't answer it that day because I didn't want to revive a dead thread and prolong discussions. It seems prodigee revived this thread, and a certain fcdgrand and others want the clown back.

Even though he didn't admit it, blackneo was cleverly trying to build a PUA scam. The signs were there. If he had his way, he would eventually turn around and start taking money from his gullible followers in one way or the other. Due to preying on his followers' simp thirst, he thought he had that much control on his unsuspecting readers/catch (mandela27) that he could stop them from patronizing other people (ilegendd)—for obvious business reasons— and mobilise them to attack those he didn't welcome. By empathetically and disdainfully referring to ilegendd as a disgusting beta for no apparent reason in his post to Mandela27, he was simply trying to stop Mandela27 from considering ilegendd. He tried this control technique, which wasn't obvious to many, on Mandela27 because Mandela27 was in his net by being confused and dependant on him. Mandela27 was confused and seeking answers. Someone like Mandela27 was a potential cashcow. Even his readers, if they are honest enough to admit it, were surprised by his unwarranted scathing remarks on ilegendd.

When ilegendd, a self-proclaimed businessman, responded and advertised as usual, he claimed ilegendd was acting as a beta by intruding and showing off. This was a blatant lie. To further ensure the monopoly of his followers' attention and avoid the build up of doubt, he had to cough out a reason for his attack on ilegendd when a now deactivated user Kingroad (ilegendd?) refuted him (on the concept of PUA and game) and challenged him strongly to back up his claim on ilegendd. When he finally gave reasons for his unwarranted dislike and hatred towards ilegendd, he gave no link to back up his claim.

His contradiction, which revealed he didn't know what he was doing, came when he was so emotionally charged against ilegendd and needed to further protect his catch from ilegendd that it blinded his reasoning. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't too careful. To further disparage ilegendd in front of his followers, he tried to separate PUA from game so as to paint PUA as a vain beta pursuit and make game to be some very worthy pursuit (he pumped game to be more than what it is in the process) and he then called ilegendd a PUA preacher. Unknowningly, he had lethally contradicted himself and, in addition, he exposed his ignorance on what PUA and game are. I hope you could see what was happening here? His beef towards ilegendd was a clever ploy to strongly prevent his dependant followers from patronizing ilegendd so he could get his followers' full attention and, most importantly, their money. His way of achieving this was to disparage and lampoon ilegendd in front of his dependant followers. Blackneo didn't want to share.

PUA SCAM
The PUA scam is a lucrative business if done right. The business is built on the pious hope and the vain and huge desire of the overwhelming majority of men, especially beta blue pill simps, to get tons of easy pùssy of their choice. This is what I call the simp thirst. It's also built on the strong desire and hope of the overwhelming majority of men, especially simps, to get the heart and love (and possibly the submission) of the women of their choice for relationship/marital reasons. The PUA scam artiste comes with many big promises of these. He makes such promises with huge confidence. The promises attract the beta simps, obviously, while the huge confidence (which may sometimes come off as arrogance) assures the gullible simps that he knows what he is doing. The PUA scam artiste starts making money from his prey by selling his supposed tips (which could be in form of books, calls, seminars, videos, blogs etc.).

The PUA scam artiste is similar to fake pastors (especially faith healers and prosperity preachers) and "deliverance" ministers who with great confidence make big promises using fake/staged testimonies and miracles and other things to attract gullible believers. It's not unusual for both kinds of scammers to reassure their followers by cleverly repeating the same or various promises all the way. Along the way, here is what is observed about PUA scam artiste by observant ones:
(1) They never or HARDLY produce the results they so confidently promised they could certainly produce. grin
(2) There is a lack of accountability with them. When you meticulously apply their tips and methods without leaving anything out and you fail, they somehow put the blame on you. If you are foolish enough to believe them without asking questions, you will try again and fail. 
(3) They charge EXORBITANT prices for their services, and in some cases, they create unnecessary bureaucracy through which you must pay your way through before you get their services. Not all PUA scam artiste charge exorbitant prices, but those do are usually frauds.
(4) They contradict themselves. They are not logically consistent.
(5) They love echo chambers because it's where they have all the control, and it's where they can avoid critics, scrutineers, accountability, and diverse ideas that may those that exposes them.
(6) Your redpill knowledge can also help you to spot them.
(7) Skepticus can add more and take it from here.

You have said it all, Martinez29s.

He had it all planned out. His promise of taking them to Telegram and watching his youtube page was the first red flag I saw. His constant emotional outrage against the red pill he was yapping about, other men in the manosphere in subsequent comments gave him out easily. Too bad, Emmanuel ewumi and the bunch of other thirsty simps couldn't see through all his ruse.

Well, he is gone for good. A plus for the manosphere.

I appreciate your good job in logically defending your position and make more men see the scam out there. I admire your patience and steadfastness under pressure.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2020
Skepticus:
You have said it all, Martinez29s.

He had it all planned out. His promise of taking them to Telegram and watching his youtube page was the first red flag I saw. His constant emotional outrage against the red pill he was yapping about, other men in the manosphere in subsequent comments gave him out easily. Too bad, Emmanuel ewumi and the bunch of other thirsty simps couldn't see through all his ruse.

Well, he is gone for good. A plus for the manosphere.

I appreciate your good job in logically defending your position and make more men see the scam out there. I admire your patience and steadfastness under pressure.
When he mentioned cold approach and other very big promises (which I listed earlier), I knew something was up.

Another thing people must know about PUA scammers is that some of them are actually redpill men who truly understand redpill concepts. It doesn't stop them from preying on the simp taste and illusion of happily ever after. Greed is a human thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by rafikii: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
jornwhite:

Hope its not FBI, hushpuppi did not gimme any money to keep he is liein o!
How about a DM

grin grin grin
Bro,this is my WhatsApp link https:///4hyclg thanks a lot for getting in touch.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by candyguyofficia(m): 2:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
When he mentioned cold approach and other very big promises (which I listed earlier), I knew something was up.

Another thing people must know about PUA scammers is that some of them are actually redpill men who truly understand redpill concepts. It doesn't stop them from preying on the simp taste and illusion of happily ever after. Greed is a human thing.

Too bad Op gave up on the thread, I observed some lapses though but too bad he stopped at a critical point. You could continue and just round it up from the last point he stopped so others in future that stumble on the thread can have a full graspe. Meanwhile, mention me on that your thread (meme or any other).

BlackNeo
Firstnebo
Skepticus

Kindly contribute and just round it up

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by MisterRuk(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Salam, fellow redpillers. I am glad that our black brothers are now opening their eyes. Because of misunderstanding people criticise me, saying that I'm following a western concept. But ironically black guys are the ones who need the red pill more. In terms of race black men have the lowest SMV. If a poll is carried out on the most preferred race of men for women to date, black men would be the lowest. It's an uncomfortable truth - that's why it's called the red pill.
Recommended books:
The Rational Male (part 1 to 3) by Rollo Tomassi
The Myth Of Male Power
Manosphere by Ian Ironwood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Effulgent(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Martinez39s:

Good work sir

whats the difference BTW game and PUA

Because I read a book on PUA and I was exposedto it and it was interesting though I don't seem to like the whole idea of PUA (it's all about getting laid, in which I don't see anything special in sex)

I know about red pill to some extent but I just need a book to know how to apply the redpill knowledge not for the sole purpose of getting laid

do you know any like that ?
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Effulgent:
Good work sir

whats the difference BTW game and PUA
PUA and game are different names for the same thing. The difference is that PUA stops at the pùssy, while game can extend to relationships (talk about maintaining frame). PUA seems to have a bad reputation because of PUA scam artistes.

One thing to note is that just like in every class where there are those that get it right, and those that don't, there are PUA/gamers that get it right, and there are those that don't. Those that utilize the red pill and hop on choosing signals are very effective compared to those that are bluepilled, simpish, and like cold approach (even to the extent of thinking there is a magic formula to get ANY woman with cold approach).

Ubunja, ilegendd. I stand to be corrected by both of you.

Because I read a book on PUA and I was exposedto it and it was interesting though I don't seem to like the whole idea of PUA (it's all about getting laid, in which I don't see anything special in sex)
PUA/game aren't wrong. What's wrong is when your life is literally all about getting laid.

I know about red pill to some extent but I just need a book to know how to apply the redpill knowledge not for the sole purpose of getting laid

do you know any like that ?
I don't really know about any book. I learnt my red pill truths by mere keen and honest observations of women and society.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
@Effulgent

There are many applications of the red pill that don't involve getting laid. The red pill, as it's commonly used here, simply refers to the truths of female nature and behaviour. It isn't about getting laid, but it can be applied to PUA/game.

Some applications of the red pill that don't involve getting laid (which you can start practicing) are:
(1) Putting yourself and your interests above women (in fact, above anyone). Never sacrifice or compromise these for women. eg. Don't be that guy who sacrifices or compromises his career or business for the sake of love; don't be that guy who offers a woman the only space in the life boat of a sinking ship when you could fight for your survival and get the life boat instead. There are many more examples.
(2) Treating women like you would treat your fellow men. eg. If a woman physically assaults you, physically retaliate; if she commits a crime, she receives the same sentence as a man; in a hostage or war situation, women and men are of equal value, one shouldn't be spared above the other. There are many more examples.
(3) Knowing various female manipulations, and how to avoid falling for them.
(4) Not partaking to the ways and fate of blue pill men, simps, and white knights.
(5) Learning how to handle women, and put them in their place.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
PUA and game are different names for the same thing. The difference is that PUA stops at the pùssy, while game can extend to relationships (talk about maintaining frame). PUA seems to have a bad reputation because of PUA scam artistes.

One thing to note is that just like in every class where there are those that get it right, and those that don't, there are PUA/gamers that get it right, and there are those that don't. Those that utilize the red pill and hop on choosing signals are very effective compared to those that are bluepilled, simpish, and like cold approach (even to the extent of thinking there is a magic formula to get ANY woman with cold approach).

Ubunja, ilegendd. I stand to be corrected by both of you.

PUA/game aren't wrong. What's wrong is when your life is literally all about getting laid.

I don't really know about any book. I learnt my red pill truths by mere keen and honest observations of women and society.
I would say PUA is the application of Red Pill concepts but without the understanding. PUA takes Red Pill truths on female nature and codes these into simplistic tricks that people can use without needing to know WHY they work. And they do work. But a better thing would be to study why these tricks work in the first place. Which is something the Miseducations have set out to do.
Generally speaking I'm all for Pick Up Artistry. I see nothing inherently bad or damaging about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Effulgent(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
@Effulgent

There are many applications of the red pill that don't involve getting laid. The red pill, as it's commonly used here, simply refers to the truths of female nature and behaviour. It isn't about getting laid, but it can be applied to PUA/game.

The applications of the red pill that don't involve getting laid (which you can start practicing) are:
(1) Putting yourself and your interests above women (in fact, above anyone). Never sacrifice or compromise these for women. eg. Don't be that guy who sacrifices or compromises his career or business for the sake of love; don't be that guy who offers a woman the only space in the life boat of a sinking ship when you could fight for your survival and get the life boat instead. There are many more examples.
(2) Treating women like you would treat your fellow men. eg. If a woman physically assaults you, physically retaliate; if she commits a crime, she receives the same sentence as a man; in a hostage or war situation, women and men are of equal value, one shouldn't be spared above the other. There are many more examples.
(3) Knowing various female manipulation, and how to avoid falling for them.
(4) Not partaking to the ways and fate of blue pill men, simps, and white knights.
(5) Learning how to handle women, and put them in their place.

Acknowledged cool

Thank you verily much
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
ubunja:
I would say PUA is the application of Red Pill concepts but without the understanding. PUA takes Red Pill truths on female nature and codes these into simplistic tricks that people can use without needing to know WHY they work. And they do work. But a better thing would be to study why these tricks work in the first place. Which is something the Miseducations have set out to do.
Generally speaking I'm all for Pick Up Artistry. I see nothing inherently bad or damaging about it.
We aren't off target. Remember I wrote that some get it right while some don't. We can also say that among those that get it right, some know the "why?" while some don't and are just doing what they see (or are told) works.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Effulgent:

Acknowledged cool

Thank you verily much
You are welcome.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
We aren't off target. Remember I wrote that some get it right while some don't. We can also say that among those that get it right, some know the "why?" while some don't and are just doing what they see (or are told) works.
what do you mean "we aren't off target"?
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
ubunja:
what do you mean "we aren't off target"?
I actually meant to say our views on PUA aren't really divergent in a way.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by darasiiimiii(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
MisterRuk:
Salam, fellow redpillers. I am glad that our black brothers are now opening their eyes. Because of misunderstanding people criticise me, saying that I'm following a western concept. But ironically black guys are the ones who need the red pill more. In terms of race black men have the lowest SMV. If a poll is carried out on the most preferred race of men for women to date, black men would be the lowest. It's an uncomfortable truth - that's why it's called the red pill.
Recommended books:
The Rational Male (part 1 to 3) by Rollo Tomassi
The Myth Of Male Power
Manosphere by Ian Ironwood
Might i ask if you have this books in soft copy
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
I actually meant to say our views on PUA aren't really divergent in a way.
oh, I never meant to come across as putting my view challenging anyone's. I just meantioned it in passing.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
ubunja:
oh, I never meant to come across as putting my view challenging anyone's. I just meantioned it in passing.
grin lol. I never thought you were challenging my view. Remember I said I stand to be corrected by you and ilegendd.

By the way, how is the simping level and gynocentrism in South Africa? I haven't really heard anything about that country.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ubunja(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin lol. I never thought you were challenging my view. Remember I said I stand to be corrected by you and ilegendd.

By the way, how is the simping level and gynocentrism in South Africa? I haven't really heard anything about that country.
regarding simping in SA its complicated. Men are simping. But they're also big in Rape and women abuse. It's hard to see what the hell is going on.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Mandela27: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2020
@Martinez39,I can recall when i was calling on ilegend to teach me how to up my game because I didnt know how,but blackneo never liked that idea,I liked the solid parts of blackneo's teaching but I don't know why he never hit it at the right spot where everyone was waiting to get.it's obvious the pressure from You and skepticus was too much on him,thats why he deactivated.Taking the Redpill is as simple as ABC.what Redpillers need is the game,tho some call it PUA,all is the same because we're playing the game of dating and love for the main time,then when we find love,then we can give commitment,which is not easy to give sha,I would advice anyone interested in stepping up their game to locate Ubunja's miseducations and roll themselves in it.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Mandela27: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2020
@Ubunja,large respect to You.because your miseducation washed and reset my thinking,there was a time i had thinking conflict in my head,I thought I would never think straight again,it was after that period i understood that the miseducation was getting rid of my simping mentality before finally being incharge.that period was hell for me,but thank God i passed that stage.You're good baba,and you're valid.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by rafikii: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Martinez39s:

Bro, could I drop my WhatsApp link so you could chat me up?? I really need a one on one teaching about the redpills,I need to be free.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by MisterRuk(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2020
darasiiimiii:

Might i ask if you have this books in soft copy
Yeah. But you can get them on PDFdrive.com
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by tmdotts(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
I hope y'all are now happy, you've successfully derailed the thread.. @blackneo was just doing his own bit and none of y'all noisemakers could'nt even continue where he stopped. If anyone could please dm me @blackneo email, I'd appreciate alot.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
rafikii:
Bro, could I drop my WhatsApp link so you could chat me up?? I really need a one on one teaching about the redpills,I need to be free.
My timetable is quite tight. The little time I have, I spend it on NL relieving stress. When I am free, I will ask for your number. I won't forget. smiley

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Omar09(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:
I know for sure that women because of their hypergamous nature will prefer to share a rich redpiller(high value male) rather than go for a honest low level male or broke ass guy. However, I believe if a guy is broke and a redpiller he won't remain that way for long because redpill as I understand makes men to understand certain truths and creates a renewed zest in them to pursue self improvement rather than go after worthless pussies. The desire for self improvement wouldn't be because of worthless pussies that can be gotten by many but because the man knows that he owes it to himself to be the best version of himself.

You are 100% correct.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.