Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (37641 Views)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
pansophist:

What you said may be true, but it surely does go both ways. I can also argue the same from the perspective of a woman, and it will be equally as valid. Why do men go for younger women and not older? even men that do not want to get married, why do they opt for babymamaism? why does the older a woman gets, the more invincible she becomes romantically to men? if men do love women unconditionally without expecting anything in return, why don't they marry older women? why polygamy?

The answer is simple, and it is because men's love is unconditional as far as their goals are met. If the woman does not fit his ideal and cant provides what he wants, he won't be sacrificial to her. Lots of men want kids, and they pay their own share of sacrifices by providing, as it ensures their goal of having kids are met. Also, lots of kids are responsible for the sustenance of their father when they grow up, does it makes the father's love for the kids conditional because he sees his children as his retirement plan? You are holding women guilty for the same thing men do, something that is natural and perfectly normal.

Because a woman (and a man as well) decides to sacrifice for something doesn't eliminate the need to derive reasonable benefits out of their sacrifice. If you spend years in uni, the hope is for it to pay off and set you up for life, or as a farmer irrigate and spent years growing his livestock, his expectations are reasonable if he aims to derive foods and hides from it. So?

Bros you dey seeam too??
Dem think say na only women get problems.
Girls are a whole a lot but we guys ain't saint and we do a lot too (guys offended by this, I'm sorry remember when I said I like been REAL)

We can all agree girls do a lot of shi..it. So instead of us to find a better way to approach the issue, y'all decided that's no better way...the only way is to do what the girls are doing but you got to it x10 more worse than the girls which is REDPILL..lol abeg

How can someone say a mother gain more than the father from their kids? Like he actually believe that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Zabiboy: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
pansophist:

What you said may be true, but it surely does go both ways. I can also argue the same from the perspective of a woman, and it will be equally as valid. Why do men go for younger women and not older? even men that do not want to get married, why do they opt for babymamaism? why does the older a woman gets, the more invincible she becomes romantically to men? if men do love women unconditionally without expecting anything in return, why don't they marry older women? why polygamy?

The answer is simple, and it is because men's love is unconditional as far as their goals are met .

The truth is
When it comes to we Humans, Nothing like UNCONDITIONAL cz we all are HYPOCRITES whether we like it or not...
One more thing tho @ bolded, i dont think a man can love a woman UNCONDITIONALLY tho...i just think that EVEN THO BOTH ARE CONDITIONAL, A WOMAN CANT LOVE A MAN EQUALLY AS THE MAN LOVES HER...or better put, WOMEN CANT GO AS DEEP AS A MAN WHEN THEY'RE IN LOVE.....
The risks of becoming too emotionally attached is one women cant take but most men are ever-willing...
Anyways...Nice one man...i understand your point
GL cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by pansophist(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zabiboy:

The truth is
When it comes to we Humans, Nothing like UNCONDITIONAL cz we all are HYPOCRITES whether we like it or not...
One more thing tho @ bolded, i dont think a man can love a woman UNCONDITIONALLY tho...i just think that EVEN THO BOTH ARE CONDITIONAL, A WOMAN CANT LOVE A MAN EQUALLY AS THE MAN LOVES HER...or better put, WOMEN CANT GO AS DEEP AS A MAN WHEN THEY'RE IN LOVE.....
The risks of becoming too emotionally attached is one women cant take but most men are ever-willing...
Anyways...Nice one man...i understand your point
GL cool

Yes, I also agree that humans are not capable of unconditional love. Love should be understood as sacrifices. Anyone you sacrifices for is a beneficiary of your love. The reasonable expectation from your beloved should be reciprocity, not unconditionality. The world is bed-rocked on mutualism. No free meal.

About women's love not as deep as man, that may be true, but again, it can be argued that mothers' love towards her child is deeper than a man's love towards the child. Like I said before, love does not swing sidewards but tickles downwards. Men and women have different roles to play when it comes to the discourse of love (sacrifice), and judging the depth of women's love with male formula is incorrect.

Even God expects Christians to pray, worship, pay offerings, and live by certain rules to make heaven, so if the creator does not love you unconditionally, what more a human?

12 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Zabiboy: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020

My last contribution on this thread...
To the OP and others who care,
Redpill is not about women/female.....its about YOU...your goals, your personality, its about building YOU to become YOU and be able to walk out of anything that doesnt add value to YOU..
The women aspect is just for newbies..to help them change their perception and mentality...its called THE SIDEBAR...
So i think this thread is actually what next for those who just got introduced into the Redpill world....And i think the answer is to dust yourself and move on...forget about the simping lifestyle you'v lived, forget about the people that would say you're trying to be who you aren't...keep striving to become the best version of yourself..if possible, change the circle of people you call freinds...AND FINALLY, NEVER DWELL TO MUCH THINKING OF YOUR PAST....Also pull anybody willing into the redpilled circle...
Remember....ITS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE...BUT IT'S WORTH IT....DONT JUST READ AND CHANGE BY WORDS...ACT ACT ACT
You can check out my last thread or
reddit . com / r / TheRedpill
GL cool

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Firstnebo: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:

Please can I talk to you privately Martin
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by haweezii(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
anyways, you have your ways of handling women, I have mine...maybe when I'm busyless, I will start opening threads about my own ways, guys can learn a thing or two
Just open a new thread as you stated
WE DON'T NEED YOUR LIKES HERE

15 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
The guy above me...no problem, let me come and be going cheesy cheesy

@BlackNeo
Remember I said I have like a million questions...if you can please contact me (My email in my signature) or you can drop yours, let me not derail your 'beautiful' thread
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Firstnebo:

Please can I talk to you privately Martin
Give me your number, and I will reach out to you on WhatsApp.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Firstnebo: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Give me your number, and I will reach out to you on WhatsApp.

Thank you
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Firstnebo:

Copy it quickly please.
I have copied it.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
pansophist:

Go ahead, prove it. I do not agree with your proposition.
Just one of many cases. grin

Cc Zabiboy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Firstnebo: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
I have copied it.

Thank you. Expecting you there
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by pansophist(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:

Cc Zabiboy

Propaganda

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Zabiboy: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:

Cc Zabiboy

grin grin ....
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...
I'v signed out of this thread tho...
Lemme come and be going cool wink

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlackNeo:
Note: I will henceforth not reply Beta males. Many of them are here to form Captain America. Go save them Thor, go get that coochie Iron Man! Leave this thread. It is for those who are open to learning. Go do whatever the Bleep you want. It is tough bringing anybody out of the the matrix. I wont waste time on Betas who want to remain Beta!
Even though we misunderstood our intentions at the beginning, I must confess that you are accurate on virtually everything you have been saying so far. No need to reply anyone, especially blue pill simps, women, and white knights. As long as you are on NL, you must learn to ignore. Carry go.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
pansophist:

Propaganda
It's not propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by pansophist(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's not propaganda.

so its Cherry picking, with a penchant for confirmation bias

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlackNeo:
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE.

Why Betas( good guys) dont get sex from women and so called bad guys( born or trained gamers) get sex is because betas refuse to understand that women are not logical.

Its like this: A Beta guy thinks because he gave a woman money, shelter, took her out on shopping, , paid for her school fees and blah blah, she will sleep with him. In the normal scheme of things, in a perfect world, thats what should happen. A guy helps your life, its only normal that if he wants you to help him with sexual release, you give it to him. Your pussy is worthless beside all he has done for you. This guy has sweated it our for you. The least you can do is hand over your pussy for him to use as he wants. But No! Women are not logical. They dont think like that! Thats why good guys suffer. They make the mistake of thinking women are logical, that is: if I treat a woman right, she will do me well. Oga, it wont happen! No woman ever does that since the inception of time. No woman will repay your sacrifices with loyal punna. Lol ask married men. They are sexually denied more than active singles. Ask good gentle guys, many of them will die virgins. Women dont respect them because they refuse to understand that women dont think like that.

No woman will repay your sacrifices with loyal punna.
I nearly fell off my chair when i read that particular quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Reex12:
she has a point though, a rich redpiller or atleast one with a sizable steady income is a big player in the game and ladies will throw themselves at him without even needing his money e.g Davido(a good study case), Rema, kissdaniel(a big time player ,ladies dnt even need his money they only need sex).
But a brokeass redpiller is just a straight up looser

i need to correct this wrong impression about red pill. a true red pill man is not broke. one of the many things the red pill teaches men is that men should be their mental point of origin(The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi). Therefore, if a man focuses on better improving himself how can such a man be broke?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

You and your so called redpillers need to start creating business and stop complaining.

Nobody respect a redpiller that can't feed himself.

Stop wasting your time.

Davido or rema will flawlessly take your gf even if you read billions of pages of redpill.

You have a point but i need to clarify the impression you have about the red pill.
a true red pill man is not broke. one of the many things the red pill teaches men is that men should be their mental point of origin(The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi). Therefore, if a man focuses on better improving himself how can such a man be broke?

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don’t consider myself an alpha male neither do I consider myself a beta male..

4 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na wa o....wetin person no go see for this romance section cheesy cheesy cheesy. People really get time o

First it's those lesbians quarelling for over 4 years..now it's this redpill stuff
I googled everything from redpill, mgtow, hypergamy etc even watched some vids on youtube wow we really learn new things everyday.

There's truth to all what you said...I'm not going to deny that but
I got a million questions but just help with this for now...you claimed women are manipulative right? That's why you are redpill, game, mgtow bla bla but why do you have to be manipulative too like them? cuz that's what this redpill is all about. You can't fight fire with fire. That is you creating another problem to fight a problem which ain't right

Why can't you from the first day you met a girl...just be BOLD, REAL, know/say what you want/need, don't bend to her will etc etc. Why must you be manipulative like them?

In summary, you claim girls are manipulative and whatnot right and you hate that? So in order to fix that, you have to be 'manipulative' like them? Be what you hate. So the question is WHY

Please google and download the e-book, The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi. The man explains things very well. If you are truly interested.

7 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlackNeo:
IMPORTANT POST OF THE DAY: HOW YOU SHOULD COMMUNICATE WITH WOMEN

I’m inspired by a question by one guy about women in which he said why dont we tell women what we want without using fire to fight fire. Lol this guy has it all wrong. Women and men may speak yoruba or English Or Igbo together, but lol the communication tactics are different. HOW? Follow me

MEN ARE DIRECT COMMUNICATORS.

Men usually say A and mean A. When a man says something he usually means the direct thing he refers to. If a man says he wants food, it means he wants food. If a man says you are fine, he means you are fine. If a man says I want you, it means he wants you. Direct communicators thats what we are.

WOMEN ARE INDIRECT COMMUNICATORS: If a woman says A, she usually means B or C or D or E or F or A and so on and so forth. Never take what women say at face value. Always interpret whatever they say with suspicion. Use all the knowledge game has taught you to interepret ans decode what they say.

HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH WOMEn

Now that you know that women are not like you in communication. How do you communicate with them? By always interpreting whatever they say with suspicion. Use all the knowledge game has taught you to interepret ans decode what they say. Dont make the mistake of using direct communication with them. Use their power against them.

ILLUSTRATION

Now on a cold rainy day. One gal you have been eyeing to get posts on her whatsapp status: Weather for two! You see this as a guy and your testosterone takes charge of your brain. You enter into her DM to see if it will be your lucky day. You enter into her DM and make passes to see if she would love to spend the weather on your bed. Lol you enter and you get shenked and rejected. It ends in tears. That is women for you. That she said weather for two is a bait. It is an indirect communication. If a man says weather for two, he means weather for two. If a woman says weather for two, it does not necessarily mean weather for two. If you now use your own direct communication to reply her own indirect, you will get burnt.

How should you then reply her?

If a woman says weather for two. Beat her at her game by saying: Oh, get a cardigan or sweater or take some hot teal like I am now. If you tell a woman this, she will be weak because you have beaten her at the game. She expected you to be like 99% of the betas who will be like: you said weather for two, oya come to my bedroom cassava dey for you. If you make this mistake, na you go eat your own cassava walahi!

If you make this mistake, na you go eat your own cassava walahi!
Guy, why na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

I read everything and we will get to that but I don't know maybe it's just me but being redpilled (manipulative) I think is not the right way to go about all this

Like take me for example...I don't take sh..it from nobody male, female, girlfriend(s) even my mom, dad. I say what I want and do what I want, if I want to do something, I simply do it. If I want something I get it and I don't have to be manipulative in getting it. Being manipulative like a girl...that's all shades of wrong and to an extent it's a show of weakness cuz that's the main reason the female lot use it, they are fur.cking weak so they got to be manipulative to get what they want.

You even said your supposed girlfriend/wife can't call you unexpectedly, they can't chat first too..BROS THIS THING RIGHT FOR YOUR EYE? Na so papa do your mama? Abi na so you want make boys do your sisters/daughters/nieces? you are now even worse than them. So please enlighten/amuse me

you are totally missing the point. please read, "the rational male positive masculinity by rollo tomassi". It explains a lot.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by angelfallz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So instead of you to answer my questions...you decided I'm a beta male...lmao
You know I'm right this your redpill sh..iit reeks weakness!!

But anyways, you have your ways of handling women, I have mine...maybe when I'm busyless, I will start opening threads about my own ways, guys can learn a thing or two

Since an incident happened in secondary School(when men dey love lol), no woman born of a woman can ever manipulate me against my wish and if a small chance she did, I have ways of dealing with her not this manipulative red pill whatever

Like i said before you are missing the point. The redpill is not manipulative in anyway. Please read "The Rational Male; Positive masculinity by Rollo Tomassi"

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by softguy1: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlackNeo:
Hello!

Men its tough being consistent and managing to turn out materials everyday besides having life matters to attend do. But one must devote time to important duties like these.

Op I think say u don stop oo grin grin finish what u started because most of us are really interested in it don't mind those people trying to stop u.... We love it

3 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
FOR THOSE WHO LABEL REDPILL MANIPULATION

Look bro, I get it. You wanna love. I was once like you. My head would swell when I watch Shah Rukh khan and Priyanka Chopra do lovey dovey things or when Desmond Elliot proposes to Ini Edo. In fact love songs like African Queen and Style Plus used to make me imagine myself to be the next Romeo. I read a lot of romance. Name it. I did all the classical- Romeo and Juliet etc. Saw all the movies and daydreamed. Look redpillers and gamers are not cruel men. We have just seen the bitter reality and instead of breaking down we live with it. Now that we know all we imagined was a lie, we gotta move on bro. We now know no woman can love a broke dude for 10 years and yawa will not gas. We now know that Adekunle Gold song is a scam. You cannot live on a tree with a woman. We now know that when women see another handsomer richer dude, we will most likely get dumped or see some evil signs. We now know that when we marry, our wives will bring up different manipulative traits. And so ok and so forth?

Game is not cruelty or manipulation. It is adaptation. Heck, we didnt start this war, the bloody women did!

So if you call redpill and game manipulation, I think you are betraying the brotherhood of man. You should go home and be lulled to sleep by a woman!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by softguy1: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Following abeg continue ooo no stop
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by softguy1: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
Even though we misunderstood our intentions at the beginning, I must confess that you are accurate on virtually everything you have been saying so far. No need to reply anyone, especially blue pill simps, women, and white knights. As long as you are on NL, you must learn to ignore. Carry go.

Bros due to my own understanding what this guy is teaching is almost the same thing with what u have been teaching so collaborate with him and make it happen.... Thank God u just realized Kudos and eradicate the simp cool cool cool

10 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2020
softguy1:

Bros due to my own understanding what this guy is teaching is almost the same thing with what u have been teaching so collaborate with him and make it happen.... Thank God u just realized Kudos and eradicate the simp cool cool cool
I have never had any problem with him; we just misunderstood ourselves. When he started this thread, I mistakenly thought he was seeking guidance on the step to follow after taking the red pill, and I was trying to lend a helping hand. I also wanted to correct his erroneous perception of mgtow men. I didn't know he wanted tutor men on the game. He thought, to my shock, that I was trying to contest something with him. grin

Nevertheless, the dude has been hit the target with his posts. Hope he ignores that male moniker operated by a female. grin

17 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2020
@angelfalls
Bro you actually quoted me three times to say the exact same thing..like really??
Can't remember the last time I read a book. A redpilled one? I dunno know?

@BlackNeo
All those stuffs you wrote up there and you still have not answered my question [You even said your supposed girlfriend/wife can't call you unexpectedly, they can't chat first too..BROS THIS THING RIGHT FOR YOUR EYE? Na so papa do your mama? Abi na so you want make boys do your sisters/daughters/nieces? you are now even worse than them]

You 'DON'T' hate been controlled/dominated by a female, you just hate 'YOU' are not the one controlling/dominating

Email me or drop yours...let's chat...I got many questions
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by nuel101(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2020
I never knew I was a red piller ... I guess it’s inbuilt undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.