Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Story Of Hannah And What It Can Teach Women About The Weakness Of Men* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of Hannah And What It Can Teach Women About The Weakness Of Men* (459 Views)

Pastor Chris Said THIS To All Women About Marriage / 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Hannah And What It Can Teach Women About The Weakness Of Men* by Danisaint112(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is a touching story of a woman in the Bible who was barren for most of her reproductive life and I hope every lady, religious or not reads it.

There was a man named Elkanah who had two wives; Hannah and Peninnah. Peninnah had children and Hannah had none. It was said that this happened because God had closed Hannah's womb.

Despite this, whenever Elkanah was sharing resources, he would give portions to Peninnah and to all her sons and daughters but to Hannah, he always gave a double portion because HE LOVED HER.

However, Hannah was still sad and her rival Peninnah kept mocking and provoking her because she was barren.

This went on year after year and Peninnah provoked her to the point that Hannah wept bitterly and could not eat.

When Elkanah saw this he was disappointed in Hannah that he would say to her (you'll see this exact statement in 1st Samuel 1:cool. Elkanah said:

"Hannah, why are you weeping? Why don't you eat? Why are you downhearted? Don't I mean more to you than 10 sons?"

The story is long but I'll just cut it short by saying that Hannah eventually conceived and gave birth to a son (Samuel) who eventually became one of the greatest prophets in Israel. 2 entire books in the Bible are written based on Prophet Samuel including this one we are reading now.

So what is the moral of this story? Why did I share it?

It is not a coincidence that Elkanah loved Hannah more than Peninnah even though Hannah had no children. I believe there was something about Hannah or something she did that made her husband love her unconditionally inspite and despite.

There are things that women can do to make their men CRAZY � over them like that.

And I want you to learn it today

Peeshaun; a relationship coach on Instagram with over 200,000 followers just released his book which teaches on this and it's titled:

*MAKE HIM WORSHIP YOU*

I believe it is a must read for any woman who wants to make her man worship her and grovel at her feet.

Click this link to order:

http:///worship101

Ensure you share this with a friend

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Hannah And What It Can Teach Women About The Weakness Of Men* by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok cool

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Hannah And What It Can Teach Women About The Weakness Of Men* by Danisaint112(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ok cool

Glad you like it

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Certain Food, Give You Diarrhea / Signs Your Partner Might Be Cheating / Who Else Is Tired Of Chasing Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.