Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? (47974 Views)

35k For 64gb ROM 4gb RAM Gionee M7 Power 6.0inch Screen Octa Core Android Ver / This Is Huawei’s Nova 5: 8gb Ram, 128gb Rom, 6.4″ Display, Octa-core Processor / What Is The Cheapest Hexa-core Or Octa-core Phone With At Least 2GB Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by MATURELION: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

I don't think there are apps that will benefit from deca-core SoCs right now. Apart from the attendant high power draw which has been pointed out, it will just be used for pointless marketing.
more battery? Guess the standard will 5000mah for any device using that architecture and who said apps won't benefit, there are games (heavy ones) already being tested on such architecture and they tend to have better framerates

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by seunfly: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
MATURELION:
well to be honest with you number of cores sometimes matter even in mobile devices, it's just like labour division, say if 8 people are pulling water out of a well no matter how small they are if they got enough speed they'll do a perfect job in performance than when 2 persons are doing the same job even at greater speed, and when it comes to mobile it all boils down to architecture of the processor... so yeah it won't be overkill having 10 cores cos las las peformance demand on mobile devices is going up rather this recent years

I understand ur logic, if those core is not too far apart in terms of performance but in a situation where the core is extreemly less powerful, i will prefer a more powerful core that will get the job done in matter of nano seconds comapre to the weak cores that will get the job done in milisecound.

They say two heads are better than one, but it is not always true.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Donvic4u(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Someone pls list snapdragon chips according to the their power
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by MATURELION: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
seunfly:

I understand ur logic, if those core is not too far apart in terms of performance but in a situation where the core is extreemly less powerful, i will prefer a more powerful core that will get the job done in matter of nano seconds comapre to the weak cores that will get the job done in milisecound.

They say heads are better than one, but it is not always true.
you're right, it's just like intels i5 8500u (using it as an example) the only thing keeping that processor relevant in the i5 series is turbo boost technology (where the speeds bump up with more load applied for a certain amount of time before bottlenecking), but suppose they don't lower the speed? Or would that be unrealistic for mobile devices?
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Ifycharlie2(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:
The processor or SoC (System on a chip) of a Smartphone can be thought of as the brain of that smartphone.

This processor contains several things. The most important of which are CPUs.

A CPU or Central Processing Unit is responsible for carrying out the tasks and managing the functions of your Smartphone computer.

Your Processor in your Smartphone may contain several CPUs.

Each of this CPUs inside the SoC are referred to as a CORE.

If a processor has:

1 CPU, it's called a Single Core processor

2 CPUs, it's called a Dual Core processor

4 CPUs, it's called a Quad Core processor

6 CPUs, it's called a Hexa Core processor

8 CPUs, it's called a Octa Core processor

10 CPUs, it's called a Deca Core processor

Types of CPUs for Smartphones (Android)

The main company that designs CPUs for all androids is called ARM.

They then sell their design to SoC retailers/manufacturers who then use the design by ARM to build their own Unique CPU.

There are two types of CPUs widely in use in the market now to build SoCs. They are:

1. The ARM cortex A50 series which are used for only light tasks such as making calls, scrolling through FB, WhatsApp chatting, reading an eBook etc.
The A50 series consists of A53, A55 and A57

The exception here is the A57 core which is a powerful core used for heavy tasks. It is the predecessor of the A70 Series. (thank you @Naijasensei)

2. The ARM cortex A70 series which are used for heavy tasks like HD gaming, Video calls, Screen casting etc.
The A70 series consists of A72, A73, A75, A76, A77

A77 is the best currently in the market.

A few questions people may want to ask...

1. Do more Cores equal a better performance?
Well yes and no.

Yes because more CPU helps share the load of processing data and outputs the results faster making apps feel smoother and run faster.

No. Because sometimes more CPU cores isn't necessarily the answer. A Quad core A76/A55 CPU set will outperform an Octa core A57 set by far.

Then there's also optimization. This is when apps and tasks are tailor made to run smoothly on CPUs. This is why a Quad core iPhone may completely destroy an Octa-core midrange android device.

This answer to this question relies on you the individual looking at the CPU spec sheet as well as clock speed.

2. If two CPU cores are compared, is the one with the faster clock speed the best?

Well yes and no again.

Yes, if the two CPUs are of the same architecture e.g A72 Vs A72. They are both equal in every way so the only way to set them apart is the clock speed.

No. If the two CPUs are of different architectures e.g A73 Vs A76. If you like, dash the A73 a clock speed of 2.5GHz, an A76 of 2.0GHz will stroll pass it on a speedtest like Usain Bolt.

For any other question, please comment and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Cheers.

Bro no doubt to what u re saying but let me correct some errors...when u talk about architectural designs of SOC(system on chip). The Arm cortex is one of a feature of a chip..

Wen chosen a smartphone to buy we have different chipsets..these chipsets houses the processor speed,and all other Arithmetic performances to improve the functionality and durability of your device

In the phone market brands like iPhone,Samsung, Huawei and others have specifically designed there own chipsets in other to increase there market value

Samsung was using the snapdragon chipsets but has a low Arm cortex feature..before the company designed there own chipsets Called EXYNOS. This EXYNOS has a good clockspeed and has a good memory fetch cycle. Though EXYNOS comes in series the higher the series the better the performance.it also comes with an double octer-core processors (8-cores) and with a good Arm cortex. First chipsets with a 1TB and 16GB ram

Then the almighty Huawei came with a HILLSONIC KIRIN..these is one of the best chipsets with a good processing units first chipsets to get the 5G feature..with a low power consumption and 3.5 Hz clockspeed

Tecno and infinix uses MEDIATEK
THE midiatek chipsets uses Ai camera..good cores ..higher battery efficiency..etc

Note: when buying a smart phone
1: check the battery capacity
2: the ram(we have double data ram and single data ram.
3: check the chipsets and it's series(the higher the series the higher the efficiency)
4:check processors and there refreshing rates(we have octacore(8-cores),(dualcore 4-cores),(hexacore 7-cores). Also some phones with hexacore like the iPhone can do more better performance than a tecno phone with 8- cores, becuz of the Arm coretx series and the frequency Hertz of the device.

5: check the GPU( Graphics processing uints)
6: check the resolution. The higher the pixel the brighter and quality it gives u.
7: check the 4G bands..(most people who uses phone that didn't supports Glo 4G bands may not experience the super speed of 4G)
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by naijasensei: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
MATURELION:
you're right, it's just like intels i5 8500u (using it as an example) the only thing keeping that processor relevant in the i5 series is turbo boost technology (where the speeds bump up with more load applied for a certain amount of time before bottlenecking), but suppose they don't lower the speed? Or would that be unrealistic for mobile devices?

As you pointed out earlier, desktop and laptop CPUs are a completely different kettle of fish. The core-i U series CPUs are for low power usage scenarios, for example ultrabooks and 2-in-1 convertible laptops (The U stands for Ulira Low Voltage), because they have a TDP of 15W compared to the typical >=45W TDP of other CPUs. The boost mode (burst mode) is not for sustained workloads, just like the highest speed setting on a blender, or the red line a car's speedometer. The U series CPUs are not designed for that type of usage.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by seunfly: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Donvic4u:
Someone pls list snapdragon chips according to the their power

snapdragon has 4 series of chip based on entry level, midrange and premium which are 400 series, 600 series, 700 series and 800 series respetively.

This alone dont determines everything because this year 's 700 series might be powerful than 800 series of 3 years ago, so u have to check what it is made up to know which is the most powerful.
One thing is certain this year 600 can't match same year 700 or 800. because i.e 675 is less than 765 is less than 865 in raw processing power.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by naijasensei: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

On the contrary, 10 core is better.
Instead of have big-little core configuration of 2 powerful core, 2 less powerful core and 4 average performing core.

For 10 cores it becomes this.
3 powerful cores.
3 less powerful cores.
4 average performing cores.

And there is no power consumption problem, instead, its more power efficient. When the more power intense cores are not needed, they are completely dormant.
But when they are needed, the 3cores will complete tasks 20% faster against the performance of the 2 cores.
This actually brings better performance and more efficient use of the battery life and less heating.

The only shortcoming when the 10core architecture is considered, its developing a cpu smart enough to properly distribute the workload appropriately.

I am confident that issue won't be a problem for long, if it can be done for Octacore, decacore isn't far behind.

Some unverified information/speculation are claiming Mediatek is working on a twelve core chipset with ARM.

Please remember where you heard it first. From me :}

Even if the speculation is true, I am sure they won't first come to smartphones.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by MATURELION: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

As you pointed out earlier, desktop and laptop CPUs are a completely different kettle of fish. The core-i U series CPUs are for low power usage scenarios, for example ultrabooks and 2-in-1 convertible laptops (The U stands for Ulira Low Voltage), because they have a TDP of 15W compared to the typical >=45W TDP of other CPUs. The boost mode (burst mode) is not for sustained workloads, just like the highest speed setting on a blender, or the red line a car's speedometer. The U series CPUs are not designed for that type of usage.
I totally understand what you're trying to point out, but suppose it's the same idea they're trying to bring to deca cores? Cos power consumption in mobile devices is 2 ways, up the battery capacity or lower the power draw
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by MATURELION: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

Even if the speculation is true, I am sure they won't first come to smartphones.
it has already been employed in core i9 cpus 10th gen, but since smartphones run on completely different architectures (RISC) all we can do is fold our hands and wait, to be honest these are the kind of things I wish I could explore here in the shit hole county, knowledge is just wasting cry

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Ezeego1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:
The processor or SoC (System on a chip) of a Smartphone can be thought of as the brain of that smartphone.

A CPU or Central Processing Unit is responsible for carrying out the tasks and managing the functions of your Smartphone computer.

If a processor has:

They then sell their design to SoC retailers/manufacturers who then use the design by ARM to build their own Unique CPU.

There are two types of CPUs widely in use in the market now to build SoCs. They are:

1. The ARM cortex A50 series which are used for only light tasks such as making calls, scrolling through FB, WhatsApp chatting, reading an eBook etc.

The exception here is the A57 core which is a powerful core used for heavy tasks. It is the predecessor of the A70 Series. (thank you @Naijasensei)

2. The ARM cortex A70 series which are used for heavy tasks like HD gaming, Video calls, Screen casting etc.

Well yes and no.

Yes because more CPU helps share the load of processing data and outputs the results faster making apps feel smoother and run faster.

No. Because sometimes more CPU cores isn't necessarily the answer. A Quad core A76/A55 CPU set will outperform an Octa core A57 set by far.

Then there's also optimization. This is when apps and tasks are tailor made to run smoothly on CPUs. This is why a Quad core iPhone may completely destroy an Octa-core midrange android device.

This answer to this question relies on you the individual looking at the CPU spec sheet as well as clock speed.

2. If two CPU cores are compared, is the one with the faster clock speed the best?

Well yes and no again.

Yes, if the two CPUs are of the same architecture e.g A72 Vs A72. They are both equal in every way so the only way to set them apart is the clock speed.

No. If the two CPUs are of different architectures e.g A73 Vs A76. If you like, dash the A73 a clock speed of 2.5GHz, an A76 of 2.0GHz will stroll pass it on a speedtest like Usain Bolt.

For any other question, please comment and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Cheers.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by naijasensei: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
MATURELION:
I totally understand what you're trying to point out, but suppose it's the same idea they're trying to bring to deca cores? Cos power consumption in mobile devices is 2 ways, up the battery capacity or lower the power draw

In smartphones, increasing battery capacity is a luxury many manufacturers can't afford, hence the more realistic approach of reducing power consumption.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by atheistandproud(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ifycharlie2:

Bro no doubt to what u re saying but let me correct some errors...when u talk about architectural designs of SOC(system on chip). The Arm cortex is one of a feature of a chip..

Wen chosen a smartphone to buy we have different chipsets..these chipsets houses the processor speed,and all other Arithmetic performances to improve the functionality and durability of your device

In the phone market brands like iPhone,Samsung, Huawei and others have specifically designed there own chipsets in other to increase there market value

Samsung was using the snapdragon chipsets but has a low Arm cortex feature..before the company designed there own chipsets Called EXYNOS. This EXYNOS has a good clockspeed and has a good memory fetch cycle. Though EXYNOS comes in series the higher the series the better the performance.it also comes with an double octer-core processors (8-cores) and with a good Arm cortex. First chipsets with a 1TB and 16GB ram

Then the almighty Huawei came with a HILLSONIC KIRIN..these is one of the best chipsets with a good processing units first chipsets to get the 5G feature..with a low power consumption and 3.5 Hz clockspeed

Tecno and infinix uses MEDIATEK
THE midiatek chipsets uses Ai camera..good cores ..higher battery efficiency..etc

Note: when buying a smart phone
1: check the battery capacity
2: the ram(we have double data ram and single data ram.
3: check the chipsets and it's series(the higher the series the higher the efficiency)
4:check processors and there refreshing rates(we have octacore(8-cores),(dualcore 4-cores),(hexacore 7-cores). Also some phones with hexacore like the iPhone can do more better performance than a tecno phone with 8- cores, becuz of the Arm coretx series and the frequency Hertz of the device.

5: check the GPU( Graphics processing uints)
6: check the resolution. The higher the pixel the brighter and quality it gives u.
7: check the 4G bands..(most people who uses phone that didn't supports Glo 4G bands may not experience the super speed of 4G)

The post was talking about Cores sir and not the full SoC.

Only cores and the type of cores presently in use.

Thank you for your comment.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by atheistandproud(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
MATURELION:
it has already been employed in core i9 cpus 10th gen, but since smartphones run on completely different architectures (RISC) all we can do is fold our hands and wait, to be honest these are the kind of things I wish I could explore here in the shit hole county, knowledge is just wasting cry

Swears.

E dey pain me sometimes sha.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by atheistandproud(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

In smartphones, increasing battery capacity is a luxury many manufacturers can't afford, hence the more realistic approach of reducing power consumption.

The die sizes are getting smaller each year.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by naijasensei: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
MATURELION:

Nope, I am still referring to ARM CPUs. It is not only smartphones and tablets that use ARM SoCs, SoCs (ARM, x86, x64) are used heavily in embedded systems.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by naijasensei: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

The die sizes are getting smaller each year.

True that.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by MATURELION: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

GBAM cool

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Osasnidas(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Athiestandproud the encyclopaedia of knowledge of the workings of cpu... Keep it up baba i am learning steadily from you..

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Segunhife(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

The Redmi Note 9S (or Pro) with the SD720G will slightly outperform the Mi 9T (or Redmi K20) with the SD730.

Both the 730 and the 720G come with A76 CPUs for their heavy lifting but the 730 is clocked at 2.2GHz while the 720G is clocked at 2.3GHz. This alone gives it a slight nudge ahead.

This will reflect in GeekBench and Antutu benchmarks when the 720G holds a slight lead over the 730. This is in terms of CPU performance alone.

As we be Africans, na numbers dey move us. I once tried to show someone that SD675 was far superior to SD665. He almost took my head off. He refused to agree that SD675 had a better performance. In truth SD675 performed as well as, if not even better than the SD710 and 712.

All those numbers are for marketing. The new SD690 5G will destroy SD710 and 712 too yet if you look at the names, you'll think otherwise.

Let the architecture and the bench marks show you the way Baba.
that means Redmi note 9pro still slightly out perform the MI Note 10 too, wow. Just the 108MP edge it has over the note 9pro for camera lovers. I think I'm beginning to get how this chipset and cpu works. I have been buying Xiaomi phones based on the review of tech guru on the thread grin

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Osasnidas(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

If a processor has:

Well yes and no.

Well yes and no again.

Cheers.

So oga athiestandproud, quick question

So i did a google search about the unisoc sc9863a an Octacore cpu of 1.6ghz/1.2ghz clock speed with cortex A55 and 28nm High performance chip

And compared to helio p22 of Octa core of 2.0ghz cortex A53 and 12nm finfet

Cortex A55 is the successor of A53 from what i discovered
Putting the fabrication aside and judging by your post

Will the unisoc chipset outperform the helio p22 even with lesser clock speed and a better cortex ?
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by atheistandproud(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Osasnidas:
Athiestandproud the encyclopaedia of knowledge of the workings of cpu... Keep it up baba i am learning steadily from you..

See set up shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by atheistandproud(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Segunhife:
that means Redmi note 9pro still has edge over the MI Note 10?

In the CPU department only.

The Mi Note 10 cameras na die oh

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Osasnidas(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

See set up shocked shocked shocked
hehehe no be setup oh . I just love reading about all this things
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Segunhife(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

In the CPU department only.

The Mi Note 10 cameras na die oh
modified aiidy
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by atheistandproud(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Osasnidas:

So oga athiestandproud, quick question

So i did a google search about the unisoc sc9863a an Octacore cpu of 1.6ghz/1.2ghz clock speed with cortex A55 and 28nm High performance chip

And compared to helio p22 of Octa core of 2.0ghz cortex A53 and 12nm finfet

Cortex A55 is the successor of A53 from what i discovered
Putting the fabrication aside and judging by your post

Will the unisoc chipset outperform the helio p22 even with lesser clock speed and a better cortex ?

When discussing processor's sha. Unisoc is the black sheep of the family.

Unisoc may have the more advanced cores on paper but their manufacturing process is backward. Those A55s will encounter a bottle neck (like water trapped in a bottle, the CPU has the power to deliver in large quantities but will only release it in small amounts) in processing because a lot of that power will be lost as heat, then also that die size is too big to be effectively efficient and fast in moving data around the integrated circuit.

The P22 is better despite having the weaker CPUs on paper because it's is smaller, more advanced with a proper arrangements of the cores in the circuit to take advantage of efficient data processing and caching. It also loses less power as heat. And finally, it's faster.

Unlike the 70 series, there's not that huge of a difference between the 53 and 55.

I hope I tried.

In conclusion: putting the fabrication and everything else aside, the unisoc sc9863a should be a bit powerful than the Helio P22.

I guess this was your question

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by Osasnidas(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

When discussing processor's sha. Unisoc is the black sheep of the family.

Unisoc may have the more advanced cores on paper but their manufacturing process is backward. Those A55s will encounter a bottle neck (like water trapped in a bottle, the CPU has the power to deliver in large quantities but will only release it in small amounts) in processing because a lot of that power will be lost as heat, then also that die size is too big to be effectively efficient and fast in moving data around the integrated circuit.

The P22 is better despite having the weaker CPUs on paper because it's is smaller, more advanced with a proper arrangements of the cores in the circuit to take advantage of efficient data processing and caching. It also loses less power as heat. And finally, it's faster.

Unlike the 70 series, there's not that huge of a difference between the 53 and 55.

I hope I tried.

In conclusion: putting the fabrication and everything else aside, the unisoc sc9863a should be a bit powerful than the Helio P22.

I guess this was your question

Gbam you nailed it.... No wonder one recently released phone was billed for 40 something k.... The fabrication of the cores by modern standard doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

I don't think there are apps that will benefit from deca-core SoCs right now. Apart from the attendant high power draw which has been pointed out, it will just be used for pointless marketing.
Hopefully that won't be the case. On the other front, there over a 100 app that have gotten more demanding after few updates, of my head I can tell you Facebook and Instagram.

A smartphone like someone said "is the companion you are closest to these days."
Smartphones are getting smarter and hungrier now, instead of increasing spead of cpus and gpus. More cores will bring a less burning solution. You can have 3 cores performing at 2.5GHZ making a total of 7.5GHZ on chip speed.
But it will be crazy to have 2 cores running at 3.7GHZ each and not expect the device to become a frying pan.

1 Like

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by naijasensei: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Hopefully that won't be the case. On the other front, there over a 100 app that have gotten more demanding after few updates, of my head I can tell you Facebook and Instagram.

A smartphone like someone said "is the companion you are closest to these days."
Smartphones are getting smarter and hungrier now, instead of increasing spead of cpus and gpus. More cores will bring a less burning solution. You can have 3 cores performing at 2.5GHZ making a total of 7.5GHZ on chip speed.
But it will be crazy to have 2 cores running at 3.7GHZ each and not expect the device to become a frying pan.

Spreading processing load among more cores would be good, because cores running at lower frequencies will be less likely to overheat. But, as for those two naughty apps you mentioned, they are in serious need of better optimization.

3 Likes

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

Spreading processing load among more cores would be good, because cores running at lower frequencies will be less likely to overheat. But, as for those two naughty apps you mentioned, they are in serious need of better optimization.
Zurkerberg isn't interested, because letting these apps run wild also allow data leak that won't be traced back to them.
Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by naijasensei: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Zurkerberg isn't interested, because letting these apps run wild also allow data leak that won't be traced back to them.

Hmmm

Re: Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? by atheistandproud(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijasensei:

Hmmm

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know What Google Knows About You / Man Buys Nokia As Iphone From Computer Vilage In Lagos (Photos) / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.