Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Benefits Of Being A Fine Girl. True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being A Fine Girl. True Life Story (701 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Being A Fine Girl. True Life Story by skimena: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
When a girl is beautiful. I mean balance well it really puts her in a vantage position to gain favour from people especially from guys. When an urgly girl get stranded on the road most times it's very deficult for her to get help. An urgly girl can even flag a guy who is driving and the guy won't stop whereas a beautiful girl will just be on her own minding her biz and a guy will be disturbing her and promising her heaven and Earth. now let me ask u that is reading this post now. if an urgly girl and a pretty girl come to u for help with a particular thing and u can only help one out of the two. which of them will you help? The beautiful one or the urgly one.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Fine Girl. True Life Story by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
The ugly one
Re: Benefits Of Being A Fine Girl. True Life Story by donbachi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Favour from above knows no beautiful or urgly person..so bear in mind,dat when grace is in action facial looks matters not.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Fine Girl. True Life Story by fati2001(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
both

(1) (Reply)

Hookup With Rich Sugar Daddy In Lagos Nigeria Call Agnt 07045976958 / Nigeria Man Stuck In Friend's Wife After S*X [watch Video] / Who Will Judge This Matter..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.