Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? (1667 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by Jonathan12: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2007
I'm 12 and my girlfriend is 11 she won't kiss me,or dance with me what should i do?

Please send me something for help.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by Aproko(f): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2007
you are 12 and she is 11, you had better pick your books and read instead of comming to nairaland romance section. angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by Lagoschic: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2007
children of nowadays 12 thinking of kissing

u need to be seriousy and mercilessly flogged with pamkere
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by kateflow(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2007
GUD ADVICE APROCO

y not allow them to do wat ever dey like
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by 2dye4(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
chei! i have suffered, while SEUN slept, MINORS invade the land!

@poster; my friend, to ur books immediately! angry angry angrynonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by Johnspride(f): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
oooboooyyy eeehhh!!! u funny oohh, wetin wory sef? abi na wetin u dey learn wit d previelage ya parents dey gve u? na wah oh Childrn of dis days notin we no go hear. COME ON SHAT UP YA MOUTH NW!!! WETIN U SABI ABT KISS? C YA HEAD lyk KISS. bad pikin
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by savesoul(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2007
The World is coming to an END !!!!
Chie!!! , 12yrs?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by kaysie83: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2007
dont you have anything better to do like staying in school and sitting your but down to read. wayyyyyy to young. ask me that question in six years and I'll give you an answer
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by pappy2000: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
plz your education is more important than all that for now.read ur book and face ur studies
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by Hazeleyed(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
children of nowadays.u are 12 and all u are thinking about is kissing.my dear wat happened to ur books.na waaooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by pannyman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2007
if i flog u eh angry
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2007
pannyman:

if i flog u eh angry

hhahahhahhahhhahahahahahaahah, pannyman,don't mind him.na koboko we go take flog am comot for here.see this pikin wey no get respect for elders.u seef wan kiss,
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by BillDesmond2much(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Just get a good tooth paste and brush at least twice daily.
Probably she hates your bad breath.
Or she has a very bad breath and scared of u finding out. But all i no is that either of u needs a good tooth paste.
Most importantly u are way too young for this but if u really wonna, then be careful though

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by phlio(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
kindly go and dance or kiss ur study
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? by Aspiregreat: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
Just get a good tooth paste and brush at least twice daily.
Probably she hates your bad breath.
Or she has a very bad breath and scared of u finding out. But all i no is that either of u needs a good tooth paste.
Most importantly u are way too young for this but if u really wonna, then be careful though

Not for a 12 year old boy We shdnt encourage such obscene act
He needs a serious kick in the ass.......

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Im A Playa / Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? / Deos He Trully Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.