Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship (2624 Views)

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by veave(f): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please educate me. Help how? As per maid or slave? Who helps her with hers?
Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
It is well

Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
veave:
Please educate me. Help how? As per maid or slave? Who helps her with hers?

Oh! so a woman who is not a girlfriend but a fiancée can just come visiting, use the plates she met washed, litter the floor with popcon and leave without washing the plates she used or sweep the floor she messed up and still claim she is a marriage material.
If the guy goes ahead and marry her despite her habit for reasons best known to him, and she now starts expecting him to join her in the kitchen or help out with other chores in the house after marriage. Does she merit it?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by veave(f): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Oh! so a woman who is not a girlfriend but a fiancée can just come visiting, use the plates she met washed, litter the floor with popcon and leave without washing the plates she used or sweep the floor she messed up and still claim she is a marriage material.
If the guy goes ahead and marry her despite her habit for reasons best known to him, and she now starts expecting him to join her in the kitchen or help out with other chores in the house after marriage. Does she merit it?

What you narrated up here is not helping with chores. It's called taking responsibility and cleaning up after one's self. Don't confuse yourself please.
Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by GboyegaD(m): 3:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Why do we see relationship/marriage as though we are doing each other favors?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by cooooooks(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Joblessness..
Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by 2buffagain(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2020
I pity the women who sees herself too big to help her fiance with some domestics sometimes.

E go shock am.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship by Amopeekun(f): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
In courtship, a woman can help with everything not just the house chores. Planning finances, managing the home and the likes. She will eventually go and live there, so why not.

The man should also help her out with everything, I mean, everything, including the house chores and her personal life. After all she is coming to live with him.

Having written the above, women should be very careful and watch their backs. They should refuse to be turned into house helps. They mustn't become desperados and all. This is why:

There was a time when men would come for introduction, become fiances and the women become automatic madams. They will begin to wash, clean, dust, cook and take care of the fiances' family just to be ditched later because they are outdated. It is sad really. We should just be careful and know our limits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family / Cussons Baby Moments 7: Your Baby Stands A Chance To Win 2 Million Naira! / I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.