Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit (643 Views)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by Medtelly: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2020
-- Ivorian Man Wails Over The Death Of His Pregnant Wife After Hospital Allegedly Refused To Attend To Her "Without Deposit".

- It was reported that the husband had to go source for money before the 'yet to be named' hospital started CS on the woman but unfortunately she died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKxbmHneYG4
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by thesicilian: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2020
I feel bad for him, losing a loved one is not something anyone would want to experience.
Though we can't ignore the fact that he had 9 months to prepare for his wife's delivery and couldn't even come up with a deposit, no matter how small.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by paulolee(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2020
jus too bad...but dts d rule and nothing can be done abt it
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by Bola146(f): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Loosing someone very dear to you is very bad. May all the pregnant women deliver like Hebrew women. That is why God is dealing with all these leaders with Corona virus, instead of them to take good care of the health sector.

I want to any pregnant women to go and register with NHIS, it's just #20k. Even if its CS during delivery, you will pay the tenth percentage of any amount.
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by Lamanii22(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bola146:
Loosing someone very dear to you is very bad. May all the pregnant women deliver like Hebrew women. That is why God is dealing with all these leaders with Corona virus, instead of them to take good care of the health sector.

I want to any pregnant women to go and register with NHIS, it's just #20k. Even if its CS during delivery, you will pay the tenth percentage of any amount.

How can one go about it?
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by spirul77: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bola146:

I thought the NHIS scheme is for civil servants only.
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by Bola146(f): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
spirul77:
I thought the NHIS scheme is for civil servants only.

No, Google the NHIS address in your state, go there for more information.
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by Bola146(f): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

How can one go about it?
Google your state address, visit them for more informations
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by spirul77: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bola146:

No, Google the NHIS address in your state, go there for more information.
alright man, thanks very much.
Re: Man Rages Over Wife's Death As Hospital Refuse To Attend To Her Without Deposit by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
In a functional society they save lives first but here its money first like prostitutes do. And they still make mistakes that eventually kill people before their time, no questing or any form of disciplinary measures. Everything in this country just dey tire me each passing day. Just like that a life is lost to the carelessness of supposed health workers

(1) (Reply)

10 Type Of People You Should Never Try To Marry. / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ H / Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.