Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (84138 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Younger Sister Or My Boss Daughter ?? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by ndidibabe(f): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
drnoel:

But why would a man want to jump his house help when he has a wife? Unless the wife is not representing. Cos I don't see what will push a man to go beyond his bedroom. I really don't understand it.
You are a learner if this kinda story is new to you. Several 16 years have banged men old enough to be their father.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kazeemakeem(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
oliviacute:
but why do some men pick interest and pleasure in betraying their loved ones without thinking twice

bcs many wife are serching for money they dont have time for there husband ,they are always tired when they come back from work,
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by vickydevoka(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:
This is the highest level of betrayal, a man who does this heinous act, can easily kill his wife.
A man can never cheat u. Ur beauty alone is an imaginary mirror in his Head. Wen he thinks about you, de fear of loosing u won't allow him
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kazeemakeem(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
frozen70:

Lack of self discipline and stupidity is what leads to such act

you think is all men that can control its urge,when the wife is not back from work till 10-12pm AND LATER SAID TIRED
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by drnoel: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
You are a learner if this kinda story is new to you. Several 16 years have banged men old enough to be their father.

Lol, my son I can assure u learner is not one of the things I call myself. It's a thing of principles not a major feat that is not resistable. The man just has to have his principles. As long as there is no gun to his/her head certain things are not expected to happen. I can say it's inexperience that made u say what u did cos if u know, u know. So kid don't say what u have no knowledge about. Everything doesn't end with private part and bottom

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Rotentik19: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ingriid:
SMH! This is the only thing we are good at discussing. Sex sex sex, marriage , is ur bf/ gf good in bed, my bf is cheating on me bla bla bla. All of us ( youth) will be alright in this country . sha!
Sister you are blessed ! Please continue to keep your virginity wink your potential husband is lucky.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Mariangeles(f): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
robosky02:

Na was for some maid men seff

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by rosy1992(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

A man can never cheat u. Ur beauty alone is an imaginary mirror in his Head. Wen he thinks about you, de fear of loosing u won't allow him

Thanks for the flattering.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by humilitypays(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why will a well to do man sleep with his house help in the first place

That's too low, what happened to super classy chicks outside na angry
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Shameful act.

If I wanna cheat,I will go for a lady more beautiful than my wife.

Only men with low self esteem cheats on their wife with their maids
what if ur maid is beautiful than ur wife abi u Neva see maid like dat

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by hammer3: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ingriid:

It’s just the way we think in this part of the world; I’m not excluding myself in any way.

A ‘ Mark Zuckerberg or Naomi Osaka”May likely not raise such topic at 3:02pm. I hope we get it right someday; infact verrrrry soon. Thanks for ur contribution.

Baby, u are gorgeous. damn!

how e go be now? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Advancedman:

Monogamy is a fictitious myth invented by the colonial masters
seconded
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by robosky02(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
seanjy4konji:
You are crazy with your story. We ahaould discuss people having sex. Let madam hear na..she madam is not having sex outside. .

No blackmailing in 2020 oo..na rugged year..it no go better for maid and madam.

My kids stay with me.

Make madam come swear with sango she never knack anybody apart from me.

Nonsense and ingredients.
. Only you say watin

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by robosky02(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:

Thanks for the flattering.

Na so e dey take start?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by biggy26: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Benitam:
It's terrible.. I know of a man that use to have sex with his maid till she left the house...
How did you find out?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by EASTERNPOL: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Is a sin against humanity.
Is a sin against the Holy spirit
Punishable with perpetual hell fire
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by biggy26: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:
This is the highest level of betrayal, a man who does this heinous act, can easily kill his wife.
The tin shock you abi?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by spiritedtete: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheCongo2:

Did you exchange maids ?
No
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by ndidibabe(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
drnoel:

Lol, my son I can assure u learner is not one of the things I call myself. It's a thing of principles not a major feat that is not resistable. The man just has to have his principles. As long as there is no gun to his/her head certain things are not expected to happen. I can say it's inexperience that made u say what u did cos if u know, u know. So kid don't say what u have no knowledge about. Everything doesn't end with private part and bottom
+++
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by alphaNomega: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Asadujames202:
To my utmost sincerity
I see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with his wife's sister and maid

Variety is the spice of life
Man's a polygamous being for effing sake

How does a sane mind expect a man to forever cling to one woman all his life?

Our great grandfather's married more than 6 women.

Nothing wrong with this generation of men keeping up with the culture.

Marriage is a contract and unless you did not explicitly state that you vow to forsake other women for the rest of your life and remain with your wife, you are free to marry more wives than your grandfather.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by alphaNomega: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
dairykidd:

If u have all that money u would never think of fvcking ur house girl. Import them and leave no loose ends. You can't be billionaire and think like a damn peasant undecided

I can't even fvck my girlfriend's friends no matter how hot n tempting they are.. talk more of my wife's sister or the house girl... Haba still cheat with respect na

You had me in the first half cheesy your second paragraph no follow
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by alphaNomega: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
My former maid was a fucker. She slept with all manner of men including my fat neighbour. I found out so late..
What would you have done if you found out earlier? Beat her record?

Let me tell you now, beating that type of record is a very serious challenge because she already has head start. No do pass yourself. Let it go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
alphaNomega:

What would you have done if you found out earlier? Beat her record?

Let me tell you now, beating that type of record is a very serious challenge because she already has head start. No do pass yourself. Let it go.
It’s like the ndidibabe has eyes on her fat neighbor but the maid beat her to it.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by danilmo: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
wany:

Man way carry sense. Only a cheating man will end up with a cheating woman.so when a woman cheats on a man look deep he deserves double dose.tueh undecided

double dose ke,, try Single dose and ur father ll return my bride price.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by alphaNomega: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

It’s like the ndidibabe has eyes on her fat neighbor but the maid beat her to it.
grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by zebra(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
I tried it once; it was the best thing ever. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by ecomalchemist(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vulcan24:
av seen maids and av seen maids..... this is how it starts

initially there are 2 kinds : the skinny unkept ones u brought from village but when they start eating ur food, yansh go shoot out, boobies go blow, oga eye go dey like yeepa! nor be Joy be this

solution: madam quickly send her packing once she don dey ripe.

No2: the oga food these ones will wear dirty clothes and look unkept when madam is arround but when the coast is clear they will bath, wear clothes no pant but wear bra sha, begin to disturb oga with " oga u call me" ?

these ones will make friends with d next door maid and they usually av association, in that asso, na there dem go plan how to eat ur Amala. funny enuf, they are perfect pretenders and can hide elephant inside pocket.

they know oga code and under 2mins they will arrange the Bleep

madam nor dey find out untill she run away or one boy in d next street give am belle.

N. B. the ones that claim rape are exempted and not discussed here.

solution: madam must be a detective to catch the fucker and d fuckee.

the sister thing, let me tell you, it is chemistry : both will know they will sleep with each other the day they meet or av eye contact

lots of times, it is quick ... unplanned and lead to serial sex. but the man may at one time overdo and result to unprotected sex leading to pregnancy and multiple abortions.

solution: madam must avoid mature unmarried esp student sisters stay home with hubby or contact hubby directly

every contact n comm must go through madam

finally : am not promoting promiscuity, am enunciating the circumstances for cause and detection

enjoy

This should be a 4 unit course in the university my man, you hit the nail on the head wlin quick succession.

Bless up real one.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by ecomalchemist(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
EASTERNPOL:
Is a sin against humanity.
Is a sin against the Holy spirit
Punishable with perpetual hell fire

If na that one, na only 3 Nigerians go make heaven, because we are wicked..vile...uncouth... fantastically corrupt in this country.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by abimic(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
No man in his right senses should ever do this, that's denigrating. It's absurd to the Ears even though it happens, but it's totally bad. Nothing you admire in the maid or the wife's sister that isn't in your wife, but just to change orientation and engage your woman would save the looming insult. I can't even imagine it!!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by jubrilELsudan: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
VERY TYPICAL OF NIGERIAN MEN AND FVCKING THEIR HOUSE MAID AND WIFE'S COUSIN AND SISTER AND EVEN HIS OWN DAUGHTERS.

IT'S IN THEIR DNA.

A NIGERIAN MAN IS RAISED AS A BOY TO BE A RAPIST, SEXUAL ASSUALTER BY HIS FATHER AND UNCLES WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.

HE GREW UP SEEING HIS FATHER, UNCLES, GRANDFATHER, GODFATHER, FATHER CHRISTMAS, PASTOR, PAPA, DADDY, EVERY MALE ROLE MODEL RAPE, MOLEST, SEXUALLY ASSUALT THEIR HOUSE GIRLS, FEMALE DOMESTIC STAFF, FEMALE SECRETARY, NEIGHBORS DAUGHTER, DAUGHTERS FRIEND AND EVEN HIS OWN SISTER AND DAUGHTER.

THAT IS WHY A TYPICAL NIGERIAN BOY AND MAN SEE'S NOTHING WRONG IN FORCING A GIRL OR WOMAN TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM.

THAT IS WHY THEY CAN OPENLY BOAST IN PUBLIC TO THE HEARING OF EVERYBODY AND BOAST TO A GIRL FACE TO FACE THAT THEY BELIEVE IS GIVING THEM THOUGH TIME THAT ONE DAY IS ONE DAY THAT THEY WILL CATCH THEM AND FVCK THEM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.