Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (85519 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Younger Sister Or My Boss Daughter ?? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kdon2: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't want to.

Please do before you regret the outcome of it.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by heartrubber(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Damn irritating I can't sleep with housemaid or my wife sister...i rather go outside go Bleep babe wey no sabi my house cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Fredoallan: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
SQLmastar:
If the maid is 18+ and gives her consent, then he's not a pervert.
Besides, don't you think it is tiring and boring having to only straff one hole (wife's) your entire life?
109% sure u not married. How old are you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by SweetJoystick(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ingriid:
SMH! This is the only thing we are good at discussing. Sex sex sex, marriage , is ur bf/ gf good in bed, my bf is cheating on me bla bla bla. All of us ( youth) will be alright in this country . sha!
angry you no dey Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kdon2: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kemimarch16:
It is only Animal that will do that

Sidon there dey talk animal..e go shock you!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Justkatty(f): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Clap for yourself. Mtchew]
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by braimeddy: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kai ur mumu don really ripe sha
bizhop01:
Wife sister's pussy always sweeter, and i wonder why tongue
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by uboma(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

It is wrong period. Adult or minir... nobody should be subjected to the sexual whims of a man. Her job was to be the maid not a sex thing. Nigeria is unsafe for girls

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by seanjy4konji: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
You are crazy with your story. We ahaould discuss people having sex. Let madam hear na..she madam is not having sex outside. .

No blackmailing in 2020 oo..na rugged year..it no go better for maid and madam.

My kids stay with me.

Make madam come swear with sango she never knack anybody apart from me.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kdon2:

That's if the wife understands that she needs to work on herself.

So also does the man.

If the man keeps on running after other women because the wife has let herself go, then the man was never fit for marriage in the first place.

Thing about love, it has an important component called sacrifice. If you cannot work on yourself, and continue to be indisciplined, and sleep around, and expect your wife to work on herself and look good for you all the time, maybe you were not ready to be married.

And as I said, children never forgive a man for betraying their mother. Never. Children derive stability from a stable home. If they lose that because the man was sleeping around, then don't blame them if they do something drastic like call their father a liar (yes, true story).

Marriage is not for your happiness, it is so that you can sacrifice for the happiness of others. And in later life, it is worth it. If you are willing to sacrifice for your wife, she will work on herself without you saying anything.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Slynation(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Like George Floyds case, the man is the one who would end up disfigured for life, or possibly dead from sustained injuries. A good legal case will give her a few years in jail and then freedom. Exactly like George Floyds case, he's dead, his killer is alive cheesy wink
So you know all this, then tell me why after God we shouldn't fear women.... grin

That's how one pretty babe is killing me with Love now,me that is looking for money, but I'm afraid if i give in I won't be able to even hug other girls anyhow, she's the jealous type....

#Hot water comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kdon2:

Please do before you regret the outcome of it.

I don't want to. Simple
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Decryptor(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
robosky02:

But why leave the madam... A woman you are legally married to, a woman you can do without fear or tension

For few minutes with a maid or or sister?

Most times, it is the fault of the wife.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Prinnce1: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Am not supporting sleeping with maids but men have tendency to explore innocent and naive girls and the have this believe that she is still tight and not loose since she is always home. If my wife brings a girl of 17 years above to the house as maid I will make her return the girl the next day. Penis no go school he will never listen.

11 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by DarkJeddi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
dayleke:
Which kind house OP dey live?
Face me,I Belle you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by lanre316: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Monogamy is not for men.

Bitter truth pill that is hard to swallow

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kdon2: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
kikero:

So also does the man.

If the man keeps on running after other women because the wife has let herself go, then the man was never fit for marriage in the first place.

Thing about love, it has an important component called sacrifice. If you cannot work on yourself, and continue to be indisciplined, and sleep around, and expect your wife to work on herself and look good for you all the time, maybe you were not ready to be married.

And as I said, children never forgive a man for betraying their mother. Never. Children derive stability from a stable home. If they lose that because the man was sleeping around, then don't blame them if they do something drastic like call their father a liar (yes, true story).

Marriage is not for your happiness, it is so that you can sacrifice for the happiness of others. And in later life, it is worth it. If you are willing to sacrifice for your wife, she will work on herself without you saying anything.

Its both ways.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by King44(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Varieties is the taste of life thus you taste banana, taste apple, taste orange, taste watermelon etc

As a young guy I can never stoop so low to fvcking my wife's sister or maid, that would be a total disrespect to me and my wife haba...

If to yansh someone aside your wife dey hungry you so bad there are nice booty and boobies girls out there to knack but stay protected.

Forget the the variety shiit, until you are caught you won't understand the gravity of the trouble you have gotten yourself into.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Ingriid(f): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
extol1:

could be your half sister does not mean she is your half sister. I just love been around gorgeous lady
Hmmm, u got me really. Well said!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by TheCongo2: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I've my own personal story about similar thing

But I'm a guy

My story always sounds awkward to people

That's why I don't like sharing it

E de even shame me at times

So what is the point of talking about it if you can't share it
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by mrkings84(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
When you straff your maid in tension or fear, the better or sweeter the pleasure you derive.

There is this unexplained sweetness and pleasure that one experienced when bedding a maid or a wife's younger sister....If only you are not caught and embarrassed oo..

So are u suggesting I should go rock my wife younger sister when I have my pretty beautiful wife around?

Mbanu bro, it won't work, I still have my home training virtues with me......
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Decryptor(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

It is wrong period. Adult or minir... nobody should be subjected to the sexual whims of a man. Her job was to be the maid not a sex thing.

Nigeria is unsafe for girls

Then girls should leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kdon2: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't want to. Simple

Good for you. Your choice. But don't come here and open thread on the consequence of your hot blood later sha. Enjoy
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Munzy14(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
callmeRichie:
I wonder how these men do it. Imagine under/on their matrimonial roof and bed! That's a highest level of betrayal cry
A lot of men are into that, especially those that are jobless. You see those men that answer contractors, those ones are extremely lazy and jobless men. some stay almost a year without winning any contract.

As the saying goes, an Idle man is the devil's workshop.

They bleep their maids or their Sister in-law.

As we have trophy wives, we also have trophy husbands... cheesy
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
dairykidd:
Of all the pussie in this world na ur house girl pussie u fit do
On a lighter note... Is house girl written in her pussy grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by extol1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ingriid:
Hmmm, u got me really. Well said!
and I don't mind been your friend
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
When you straff your maid in tension or fear, the better or sweeter the pleasure you derive.

There is this unexplained sweetness and pleasure that one experienced when bedding a maid or a wife's younger sister....If only you are not caught and embarrassed oo..

Nothing like sweet. Guys who bleep maid are the ones going below standards.

It's just the adventure in sex.
More like bleeping your woman in an Unimaginable place.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by lesson44: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
As a retired general in the field �, I can tell you, the only men that goes low to take advantage of the vulnerables, are the weak men,who missed out when they were young or when they have little to offer.
If a man has cracked enough nuts before he got to the position of power, he will not be looking for easy prey.
Lions, goes out to hunt for their prey, they don't got out looking for dead meats like vultures.
That is my take.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by callmeRichie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Munzy14:

A lot of men are into that, especially those that are jobless. You see those men that answer contractors, those ones are extremely lazy and jobless men. some stay almost a year without winning any contract.
As the saying goes, an Idle man is the devil's workshop.
They bleep their maids or their Sister in-law.
As we have trophy wives, we also have trophy husbands... cheesy

So everybody don turn players now looking for trophies upandangrin Nice 1 bro, u just cracked me upgrin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by amosrich(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
A drunk man once said 'Person wey buy gun keep for house ,na gun wahala him go dey see...'..
Oga don enter one chance..
Na family want scatter so ..
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
On a lighter note... Is house girl written in her pussy grin

Lol.. most dey stain preeq naa. Like that onyi22 girl, try it once na both health, physical and spiritual stain.. u go regret ur life grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.