Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters (41406 Views)

LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers / My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by samwillyco1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
More problems to the society at large, may God help us. Nothing like self employment
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Lighthammer(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
And where are the pussyhole crying and spitting trash when atiku sacked some of his staff??
i knw they wnt wail on his one since the owner is an associate of their lord the shocker who is always in shock...nonsense and oshiomole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Typical Nigerian company...oppressive and intimidating
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Babaibejii: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
slimanyd:
Hope say no be the same dangote that Donated Billions of Naira to FG for Covid19?

So, The donation was for a show of power and wealth ,not really for humanitarian services at all.

Anyways , Those sacked staffs Should honorably Open and an online store with Century Heng Yue group and allow the malaysian company Sells for them and still get paid every 10 days.

My brother, all those donations na for show. Arm twisted by the govt to make them so their operations can go on. Na the staffs dey suffer am. My company after donating 600m slashed all junior employee monthly free issues by half and senior staff nothing till end of year. I know more measures will follow by January 2021. To recover no easy.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by chukwuibuipob: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
sadLet NCDC continue with their baba ijebu betting chart board with Red,Green,blue,pink ink.E go clear for their eyes soon.Next Nah bank,Nestle,Indomie to do d needful (May we not see evil)
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by drezy1: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN. COMMENCEMENT DATE: 26th June-2nd July.

TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk
REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by samwillyco1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
StillWiz:
This man no get joy oo
He just add more to the unemployment population in the country
Not funny oo
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
the richest man in Africa my ass..... government made man.

curruption!!!
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Staphylococcus: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Afonja mumuslims, come over here and wail like you wailed when it was Atiku Abubakar's company.
ndi ara

This has nothing to do with tribe and religion. It's a general phenomenon happening all around the world. You can't give what you don't have. It's simple laws of buisness.

Even clubs and pubs will definitely reduce staffs.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Tunde835(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Afonja mumuslims, come over here and wail like you wailed when it was Atiku Abubakar's company.
ndi ara
Wat does yoruba hav 2 Do with any of dis

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by donyfrank: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
All these ONE MAN business self.
God please establish your people
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by dahnimoh(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oya oooo

When it was atiku,people that don't know what a profit making organisation is were making noise instead of blaming the government for not creating employment
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
sirblend:
Serious problem looming in the country. Just yesterday we got news of Npower sacking about 500,000 youths from it organization....Now Dangote Nigeria limited has wrecked another havoc.
Can you imagine? The touted jobs created by Buhari. shocked

Dangote is sacred cow. He cannot wrong. The number of innocent souls his trucks have snuffed out across Nigeria is enough to face class action in court.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by olu122: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kindly contact we are always available
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by dingbang(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nonsense company that I stressed myself to partake in their recruitment exam, now this. Mchew.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Ukehefirstson: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Same thing in his refinery many people have lost their job
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by MelesZanawi: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

People like you will continue to asslick the YANSH of politicians wherever they go.

You response in defending your pay masters of late are becoming stale.

See this fool. By 2023, I would contest and I promise you, your father would be on the road carrying my posters on his head. Unam ikot.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by FlordFlorez(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Im shocked! Over to u guyz that once attacked atiku even though he gave a reason and a prior notice.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by tarantino1: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
eagleu:

Atiku campaigned to create jobs if elected, he wasn't elected.
His family business is not federal government, why is this hard for you to understand?

It's funny how the majority of them are completely stupid and lack common sense that they thought the majority's of Jobs would come from his Private company. No wonder they voted for buhari and his $1 =N1 promise
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by fabadec: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You this kid, grow up
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by chaloskyx: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
is he not the one responsible for a number of federal road and infrastructural projects around the country as far as hes concerned he is also a government of his own and can do as he pleases
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Chirowman(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
this is too bad
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Queseda: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
But why are PDP supporters always sounding bitter and frustrated?
What has voting Atiku got to do with the topic?
Is everyone under compulsion to see the world in your view alone?
People have made their choice, good or bad; stop sulking and whinnying.
I would have understood you wanted a better country if you're ranting about people not voting some like Moghalu or any other good candidate different from the old establishment.
But for anyone to be crying as if Atiku would have done anything different from his predecessors is plain foölishness, the whole thing looks to me like using Atiku's election to settle scores for GEJ losing to Buhari.
That's not how progressive people think.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Grandmeister(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Your post is out of context.
No it isn't. You chided atiku for sacking workers but atiku is not a public office holder just like dangote isn't too.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Noel19: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
blessedchild234:
Sad one for the co worker and their families at this trying times its never easy.
What of those who dont have any savings at all and those who seem to be extravagant in their spendings of sort of, dangote is a shrewd businessman. This teaches that learning a skill and building a brand is worth it like crazy.
Digital is the future, nothing last forever.

What digital skill do you recommend based on your experience.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Did Dangote campaign to you and promise to create jobs? Atiku did.

That is the difference.

sharaaaaap!!!
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Zappi: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bleep shit baby, ah can't smile! undecided
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by blessedchild234(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

What digital skill do you recommend based on your experience.
what digital skill interests you?
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Nnemuka(f): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
I heard all the Indians working there were quarantined due to the breakout of Covid 19 in all their plants.

So many of them have been working 12hrs straight with a two days off and no overtime.
it is well oo
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by philip0906(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Spatta:
The secret Plan is to bring their Hausa counterpart to work at the Abeokuta cement site, Yoruba are not smart people, They gave Land to Dangote in Abeokuta and he became rich by producing and selling cements which no other business man in the south can compete with him, He employed your sons to do Labourer Jobs and get his kinsmen as Manager,
He then sacks 3000 as the first badge so as to allow them bring workers from the North to the Abeokuta cement factory, Go there, they have been bring many Hausa to that Plants in droves
The same Dangote is being allowed to build refinery in Lagos to explore the oil that belong to a region in Nigerian and Yoruba are smilling sheepishly with these Hausa who are enslaving them economically
Go to Apapa Port Yoruba are now beggars at the gate and Hausa are the Big Ogas in Yoruba Land
Go to the Airport, the Hausa are being employed in Immigration and customs , yoruba are outside waiting for passenger or selling Amala at the bureau de change
The Yoruba race are cursed and are eternal slaves to Hausa

Chase Dongote out of the Yoruba states, Take over every infrastuture and let every region control their resources
The country is dead as it stands
So in Apapa, are there no igbos working there? At the International airport, are there no igbos working there too?

Or do you find ONLY Hausas and Yorubas in Apapa & MMA?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Bricklayers Parade Themselves As Engineers / Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions / Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.