Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters (41621 Views)

LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers / My Secretary's Resignation Without Notice Is Crumbling My Company / CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Blackdisciple(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
3000 families....

chaii....
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Alkheira(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's actually 10000 and am affected

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by madridsta007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Meanwhile people almost killed Atiku when he did the same

Those are foolish people.
Who are paid to type.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
neoclassical:
Did you vote for himor is he your President? He should have fired the miscreants that voted for Bubu. He was too lenient for my liking.

He has been in government before and offered nothing.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
This action will increase crime at a huge rate, 3000 unemployed people wow

2020 is really a year to remember, definitely coronavirus virus period is destroying investment made for many years.

Dangote should have notify his employees and workers, this is really shocking, this means that there is a higher power controlling dangote wealth, percentage of his wealth belongs to the government.

So sad, what will the unemployed breadwinner do for their family now, well God help Nigeria...
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Noel19: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

See this fool. By 2023, I would contest and I promise you, your father would be on the road carrying my posters on his head. Unam ikot.

Aboki Nama! The only people that will vote for you is your Almajirinci father, your Tuwo Shinkafa seller of a Mother and the Notorious dead meat seller on NAIRALAND.

Aboki with utopian ambition. Megida......Better go and meet Your colleagues down south that are shining shoes and opening gate upandan.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by surgical: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
sirblend:
Serious problem looming in the country. Just yesterday we got news of Npower sacking about 500,000 youths from it organization....Now Dangote Nigeria limited has wrecked another havoc.
Apart from amassing wealth,this man is not that useful to Nigerians except when showing off
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by MelesZanawi: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Grandmeister:

No it isn't. You chided atiku for sacking workers but atiku is not a public office holder just like dangote isn't too.

I didnt. Someone introduced Atiku into the mix and I made it clear that while Atiku promised A and did B, Dangote didn't make any promises.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by gabsoft: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
It is well even inside the well... If a whole Danghote could do this then the world may soon come to an end!!!
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Sirmhefire(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dangote made a bad moved ,by lay-off his workers without any Noticatication.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Show me a billion dollars and I'll show the people that suffered to make that money but got peanuts

That's why they say no clean billionaires
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Westernlove: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Those people sacked are probably Chronic Masturbators. They suffered the ill fate of Spiritual Masturbation. That's why they say It's not good to Masturbate. If they had practiced "Semen Retention Or Indulge In Sex with a Prostitute" Their names wouldn't have been on the List......Masturbation Kills, It can destroy you, Make you loose your Job, Your Investment, Your Overall Confidence just to mention a Few. Ask Righteousness89 or Ololo12, They will tell you more....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by MelesZanawi: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

Aboki Nama! The only people that will vote for you is your Almajirinci father, your Tuwo Shinkafa seller of a Mother and the Notorious dead meat seller on NAIRALAND.

Aboki with utopian ambition. Megida......Better go and meet Your colleagues down south that are shining shoes and opening gate upandan.

Makarfi, Saraki, Dankwambo, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tambuwal.
That is the list of all those your father served just within the last 2 years.

The day I am ready to contest, your father would continue his servitude. Stupid slaves.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by earnit1: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
hmmm
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Ojotuleeunice: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dozis:
Unofficial report has it that those mostly sacked are in the transport division especially drivers.
There was a time Ohaneze raised alarm that Dangote truck drivers were assisting herdsmen to bring in weapons into South East because those trucks are not normally searched by police so they leveraged on that to smuggle arms, it was found out that there was an atom of truth in it.
PS. this is nairaland and this is an unofficial report grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by sterlingD(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alkheira:
It's actually 10000 and am affected
Abeg wetin happen?
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Ojotuleeunice: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
People are here crying because of the sack..... More than 10 people I know were sacked yesterday and they are not drivers..... And u are there typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Philipxxxx0: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nigeria is not working let divide it into five countries.

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by sonogo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Did Dangote campaign to you and promise to create jobs? Atiku did.

That is the difference.
Did you vote him in? Now that is the question
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by ndidigood(f): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Saintinoo:

No be your copy copy gunment? I wonder why interstate travel ban is still in place, i just wonder. My next life i rather be a dog in Canada than to return to Nigeria.
u funny gaan
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Noel19: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Makarfi, Saraki, Dankwambo, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tambuwal.
That is the list of all those your father served just within the last 2 years.

The day I am ready to contest, your father would continue his servitude. Stupid slaves.

The day you're ready to contest?

Pray those bandits don't get through to you by next week with the way they're ravaging your village.

Unam like you. How can you not dream of contesting for public office when you're living in a corrupt sphere where people who are blind desire to teach and lead others.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Grandmeister(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

I didnt. Someone introduced Atiku into the mix and I made it clear that while Atiku promised A and did B, Dangote didn't make any promises.
Be logical naa! atiku made campaign promises that he 'intends' to fulfil when elected..but Nigerians didn't elect him, so how can you say he promised A and did B when he too is subjected to the policies of the government Nigerians chose?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by justmenoni: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Meanwhile they donated a lot of money during this covid 19
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Tayeni(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
This is the bane of capitalism. The only answer we need is restructuring
What should we replace capitalism with?
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Richie77: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by jesmond3945: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tayeni:
What should we replace capitalism with?
let every state own their means of production. True Federalism
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by jesmond3945: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
michoim:

What a foolish answer to this topic!
ok
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by sheyitokz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
For this hard time this baba olowo still dey sack people MAKE BABA GOD NEVA ALLOW US SERVE ANODA HEAD TILL WE DIE
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by jesmond3945: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Xisnin:

Do you think restructuring will give you communism?
Only a lazy person will want such a system.
no. You work hard you enrich a few but true Federalism you work hard and every body share the profit and go home. Nothing like sack.
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Crony Capitalism in action. People say am naive, but when I run a business and we work together, we go enjoy the extra profits together & when shyts hit the fan, we go take crumb salary together cheesy
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by emmaella: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
tillaman:
3000 more jobless people!!! This is really crazy, Our government is just full of shiiiit
. + 500000 Npowerians grin grin
Re: Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters by CrazyMan(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Did Dangote campaign to you and promise to create jobs? Atiku did.

That is the difference.
He promised to provide jobs if elected. Until then, he's just a regular business man like dangote with zero federal power to effect a change. So he doesn't deserve to be critized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.