Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (65312 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Lajet: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2020
JeffSiberstein:
If not that you just want to f**k her you would have set her up. Shame on you, your girl is broke and you couldn’t set her up in anyway by either telling/helping her to get a job or setting a business for her you are not man, you are a child.

How many of your family members have you set up? Charity begins at home.

You are one those men that spoiled girls. He should set up his girlfriend up as her father or brother.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

You're a medical student? In what school, prove it and I'm ready to assist u
The university of Benin sir.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by mzsonniemiami(f): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2020
But if a lady says the same thing, she would be tagged a gold digger.
u don't want broke girls but u want ladies to accept broke guys. this life nor balance at all

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Queenserah26(f): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2020
grin grin grin
Joshforeal:
Omo you fine oh and Surulere no far oh.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by gentlestdude(m): 3:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fool! are you my account manager? what I have in my account can buy all of you in your family. grin
Hmmm
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2020
tonididdy:

But na una usual trait na... My girl is rare, it isn't something Nigerian men are used to.
Anyway I tie her join waist
What's d essence of nibbling tiny pie when u can own d whole? Besides seems she genuinely likes you for you,, not that those who demand don't though. You sef u quite d frugal man not spending more than 40k on her.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Gsentme:
Then make sure you are not a broke ass girl. Independent date independent and dependent date dependent. Simple as ABCD. Sometime is funny seeing a broke ass fucking girl rejecting a broke guy. And all her biological brothers are broke too. Which way girls undecided
Lolzzz, e no balance. If u broke and dating broke, that one hard.

No one chooses to be broke, remember that sha.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
..baby girl. Please tell me you're broke too
Yes ohh
So Broke for now grin
That is why I stay away from relationships.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You again
Yeah
Me again undecided
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Preshieben:
Yes ohh
So Broke for now grin
That is why I stay away from relationships.
..nahh c'mon baby girl, just say yes to me and show me some me some thangs and you shall be liberated from brokeness

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
..nahh c'mon baby girl, just say yes to me and show me some me some thangs and you shall be liberated from brokeness
I'll be liberated as soon as school resumes. undecided
I'm temporarily Broke..
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll be liberated as soon as school resumes. undecided
I'm temporarily Broke..
... Nah baby girl dont do that.
when is school resuming?. No one knows that shitt. You placing yourself in unecessary sufferness. Just say yes to me and show me some thangs. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
... Nah baby girl dont do that.
when is school resuming?. No one knows that shitt. You placing yourself in unecessary sufferness. Just say yes to me and show me some thangs. That's all.
I'm not suffering joor
Dad is capable and I don't mind asking him for money Everytime..
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm not suffering joor
Dad is capable and I don't mind asking him for money Everytime..
..lol. Good. You stood your ground.dont know if this is an act but i like the way you aint tripping, really cool.
you a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
..lol. Good. You stood your ground.dont know if this is an act but i like the way you aint tripping, really cool.
you a feminist?
Nope
Ain't close to anything like that...
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Preshieben:

Nope
Ain't close to anything like that...
.alright baby girl, keep doing you. If this is act tho, let it be for real.
ciao
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SATANNIST: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2020
97% of naija girls are broke so just stay away from naija girls

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by tonididdy(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What's d essence of nibbling tiny pie when u can own d whole? Besides seems she genuinely likes you for you,, not that those who demand don't though. You sef u quite d frugal man not spending more than 40k on her.
Well I don't want to condemn her greatest feature.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by emusmithyy(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2020
senatepresido:
says a man who has less than 5k in his account... na just lack they cause all these yearning...

you will appreciate free sex when you as a rich nigga date a very beautiful broke big ass breast curvy girl

What is this one saying?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by emusmithyy(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
At d end of the day, they'll still date Broke Girls. Iceyjay you think it's all men that desire rich independent ladies? Go with what suits you.

Chief Speaker of the House of Broke Girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2020
EngineerBode:

He just ask for a favour. I can't remember him asking you

One thing people are always advised to do is speak out. He spoke out and you picked on him. Hope that makes you feel good about yourself?
she got the likes and shares she’s been yearning for... now she’s a fulfilled woman. Thanks man.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by spiritedtete: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Date a broke girl and establish her and make her financially buoyant.

no be every girl must be rich before Una fit date or marry dem.

Shey na every man dey become rich before him date and marry a wife?

if all girls have this kind of mentality too, most of some men would remain single till their dicks start having grey pubic hair and spermatozoa become decay and rotten - anyama! spits!

let's be wise and awoke. wink

old time mentality.

na girls I blame sef. na Una dey make some of us have this kind mentality.

Don't ever try this... she will disgrace you... once a lady is doing well she tends to meet other higher guys.. who can give you all you have invested in her back... infact she will remind you that what you spent on her was peanut.

If you want to help.. help without expecting anything.. you see "loyalty" it is not in many Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Kokoboss: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2020
zicoraads:

Thanks bro.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2020
spiritedtete:

Don't ever try this ... she will disgrace you... once a lady is doing well she tends to meet other higher guys.. who can give you all you have invested in her back... infact she will remind you that what you spent on her was peanut.

If you want to help.. help without expecting anything.. you see "loyalty" it is not in many Nigerian ladies.

@the bolded, I can never take this kind of encouragement/discouragement. this kind talk no dey enter my ears.

btw,

my problem with most of us guys is that we always fail to think about the POSITIVE outcomes/rewards of our impacts on our women, we mostly think about the NEGATIVE, which are all always in our thoughts.

as I said, most of us guys. I didn't say all of us guys.

who told you that if you invest on your woman now and she eventually becomes successful, she would definitely leave you for a better circle, rather than supporting the both of you in order to make things grow bigger and better for both of you?

pls, I want to learn.

so, if a woman is doing well (as you are the root of her success), the next thing for her is to find a way to give u back your money so as she can move on with more successful guys?

I really can't understand this, except if you want to force me to accept the negative thoughts of yours about successful women who were made successful by their men.

I agreed. helping without expecting a reward is a fact. no doubt about this.
but, the topic is what was fixing my explanations around.

I like the way you put your last statement; "Loyalty is not in MANY Nigerian ladies.

no doubt about it. that's 100% true.

I hail you, bossman.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by zionstaar75: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2020
cry cry
afobam:
Its either you're broke or you're liar.
I don't have anything to prove to u.people that don't believe in good things cannot see good. apart from my business I inherited property of 50m from my Dad. stay there and think everyone is poor like u
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by IamHonourable1: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2020
callmeRichie:
It's not about the bae sometimes, how you started your relationship matters too. If you were the "money is not the problem" type, then what do u expect??

Sometimes we just wanna appear rich too so as to impress the babe.

Talk for yourself.Some broke girls would still come for the money even though you didn't give them the impression that you are a spender.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Escabado: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2020
biggy26:

Chai, see sharp guy.
If you like culture and ancestors, go for a Zulu girl. If you want a bit of normalcy, Xhosa.

Lol which one is culture and ancestors
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MrHandsome2013: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
zionstaar75:
cry cryI don't have anything to prove to u.people that don't believe in good things cannot see good. apart from my business I inherited property of 50m from my Dad. stay there and think everyone is poor like u
Sir can you assist me 2k let me use it and eat.
Things are tough
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by DeHill(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Meninmen:

Funsho na your sister? grin
lol, no! But d way u curse her papa dey make me laff.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Narcist(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Neroiam post=90948623][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.