Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys (590 Views)

What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys by BonPatrick(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Married Men Are More Sweeter And Romantic Than Single Guys’ — Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady has heaped praises on married men by insisting they are relatively better than single guys as they give her peace and comfort.

She further revealed that married men don’t ask stupid questions as single guys do and that always turns into a quarrel.

She said: “Married men are the sweetest to date because they are romantic and they are even less stressful. Single guys and frustrations are one, when you are dating a married man you have peace of mind because they are more caring and generous.

Single guys really have to go learn from those men because they certainly don’t know anything about romance, but when you are dating a married man you just feel the love, romance, and the care.”

Do you support her claim?
Re: I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys by chiiraq802(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
That's how one secondary school girl, will ENJOY her own husband.... #Karma issa bi*ch... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys by Omoregiek: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
BonPatrick:
Married Men Are More Sweeter And Romantic Than Single Guys’ — Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady has heaped praises on married men by insisting they are relatively better than single guys as they give her peace and comfort.

She further revealed that married men don’t ask stupid questions as single guys do and that always turns into a quarrel.

She said: “Married men are the sweetest to date because they are romantic and they are even less stressful. Single guys and frustrations are one, when you are dating a married man you have peace of mind because they are more caring and generous.

Single guys really have to go learn from those men because they certainly don’t know anything about romance, but when you are dating a married man you just feel the love, romance, and the care.”

Do you support her claim?

Correct woman, let's meet at that place
Re: I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys by donbachi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wen one die untop of u..ur eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys by anthonyuncle(m): 3:41am On Jun 20, 2020
yes they are,
but it's only when he's ur husband
Re: I Enjoys Married Men To Single Guys by Quality20(m): 3:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson / This Was My First Time And It Was Maddt� / #bbnaija: Nengi Admits She Underwent A Butt Surgery, Shares Her Regret (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.