Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos (7224 Views)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by paulolee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
nice...we expecting more baby bumps after this...continue wr u stopped as soon as she drops this album, after all olamide av 5 albums already and dont bother going to pay her bride price o...am jus happy u have a female child already and whats goes around surely comes around...#karma would surely serve u wat u deserves...na here we go de to judge d matter....continue my gee
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
paulolee:
nice...we expecting more baby bumps after this...continue wr u stopped as soon as she drops this album, after all olamide av 5 albums already and dont bother going to pay her bride price o...am jus happy u have a female child already and whats goes around surely comes around...#karma would surely serve u wat u deserves...na here we go de to judge d matter....continue my gee

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Cc lefulefu
how is naija cheesy
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by ednut1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is pure stupidity. Second child from baby mama kai
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Ulunne777(f): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
paulolee:

I already told him all that.
But I blame the baby mama sha. Maybe poverty is the cause cos I can't understand this shit Ata ll.
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by XXLMANDIGO: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Guy now looks like a Junkie or he has been ditched my E-money... tongue
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by wiseone28: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2020
ednut1:
This is pure stupidity. Second child from baby mama kai
But you dey hail Ronaldo and wish to be like him off pitch.

Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by doggedfighter(f): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Seems anybody with a dick can afford a baby mama these days

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2020
People asking silly questions about marrying her, so u know if that's their agreement?

Fvck society and do what's best for u.

Naso Eliza sit dey wait for husband come old, pikin she no born. I fink the highest point in a Woman's life is birthing and not even marriage as d society will have us think.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 1:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Better stop this Nairaland foolery and get a Proper Life.
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by sikirus81(m): 2:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Barz grin
Amotolongbo:
This OP once promised us music albums not knowing knowing na baby bumps he go dash us
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Nezzjnr: 3:15am On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
how is naija cheesy
Na Nezzar be this
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by ololo12: 4:23am On Jun 20, 2020
kiss kiss kiss
mytime24:
Fire man shocked
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by doctore212(m): 4:25am On Jun 20, 2020
grin
Amotolongbo:
This OP once promised us music albums not knowing knowing na baby bumps he go dash us
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Na Nezzar be this
of course i know its u nah wink.how things?
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Nezzjnr: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
of course i know its u nah wink.how things?
Baba I just dey ooo cool

How's Dominican republic
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by paulolee(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Ulunne777:

I already told him all that.
But I blame the baby mama sha. Maybe poverty is the cause cos I can't understand this shit Ata ll.
guy did i hear u say poverty that pics the guy snapped and send and also the pics of the said guy look like who get better money to mk reasonable bea born 2 pikin for am without marriage?? for me i think the problem is from d bea, illetracy also join dt poverty and i jus guess they both know what they are doing..
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Laurene: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2020
sirzee1660:
hmm enjoying the kpukus without paying hope another man won't do that to ur daughter ...
Nigerians have a problem. Must they be married before they have children?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Only on nairaland you see stupid and foolish people who are below the food chain calling someone unprintable names .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Freelane33(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Hmmmm airforce fire on then . She don let ya believe shey you Dey fire
mytime24:
Fire man shocked
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Freelane33(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
What’s your nationality ?
Laurene:
Nigerians have a problem. Must they be married before they have children?
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
In this COVID-19? it's obvious you enjoyed your lockdown cheesy
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Freelane33(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Some are impotent they can’t perform . So not all gigs with cocky can cockup
doggedfighter:
Seems anybody with a dick can afford a baby mama these days
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Ulunne777(f): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:

guy did i hear u say poverty that pics the guy snapped and send and also the pics of the said guy look like who get better money to mk reasonable bea born 2 pikin for am without marriage?? for me i think the problem is from d bea, illetracy also join dt poverty and i jus guess they both know what they are doing..

I'm talking abt poverty from the girls side. She has no clear cut goals for her life.
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
This one just dey give girls belle dey born like rats. The parents of these girls know you at all? Na wao
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by sacajawea: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
This boy still MuMu sha.
You should know by now that he is Not mentally well.
He was just fortunate to hit it in Yahoo some time back
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by sacajawea: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2020
sirzee1660:
hmm enjoying the kpukus without paying hope another man won't do that to ur daughter ...
LMAO hahaha
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

You should know by now that he is Not mentally well.
He was just fortunate to hit it in Yahoo some time back

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by sacajawea: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga Once Said: Hehe. So this guy stuffed his pillow, snapped it and said it's a baby bump.

Hmm the attention seeking is real.
The Guy No well na. Na Mumu wey just hammer money for Yahoo back then, con still get connects to top GBoys like Emoney.

BTW are you really Urhobo and Kwale? How?
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by sacajawea: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Airforce1:
Some comments crack me up silly cheesy grin
Men Go Fall you one day oh.
No 4get say you sef Eff Up some years Back. Enjoy it while it Lasts #Ciao
Re: Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Nairalanders are bad ass comedians

They make me laugh silly cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? / S€xy Guy Fuč* A Girls Pü33y With Bigcock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.