Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (30663 Views)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free / Those Working Online Please Come In / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by omodarasimi: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Let me introduce you to an online trading investment that pays you to your account. Send me an email dafloseyi@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Tayop145: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Earn guaranteed daily profit on your investment with no risk, follow the link on my referral,

https://guarantyinvest.com/?ref=Tayop123

A trial will convince you..it has been tested and confirmed.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by telleyway: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
oyahtudor:
Good day all
there are many methods of earning online which i was not even aware of until i was sacked June 1st and since then have dig dip online but it majorly involves cryptocurrency either Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin or any other ones you know

Currently i make little cash from
1) Online Investment site that pays 12% daily for 12 days ( you get your profit and capital all paid together at the end of the 12 days contract and you can withdraw your funds daily).( Minimum deposit is $5 which is the standard package)

2) I also do crypto mining online whereby you purchase a mining contract depending on the platform some are 6 months,12 months or 18 months where by you earn from maybe like 2%,3%,4%,5% or 6% of your package daily steady steady. The good part of it is you can mine for free and withdraw for free with the free mining Gh/s you're giving upon registration but it will take a long time before you cash-out.(mostly minimum deposit is $0.1 or $1)

In general,these site are mostly the higher you invest the higher the profit.

If you want proof am ready to provide it even if its video call or the mails i receive and there's nothing like referral as its optional because i also hate anything referral.
The thing is to have basic knowledge in crypto with the buying and sending any crypto from wallet and the simplest is using LUNO or any other suitable wallets

Good day

I'm interested especially in the first one.
How can I get to start?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Papacypaul(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Join my Active forsage team so we can earn together. Also in addition i will teach you what i do online to get money .
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by HazardAwka(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
telleyway:

I'm interested especially in the first one.
How can I get to start?
me too
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by vickusen1: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
*_A beautiful morning to you all_*

Permission to work you through *_ETHERCHAIN._*

*Etherchain* is one among the smart contracts on the Etherum network, I rate it the best because of the reasons am about to share with you below.

Am sorry this message is going to be a bit longer, but if you are patient to run the message to the last, I assure u, it will be one of ur best decision in 2020.

*Etherchain is a smart contracts base on the etherum network.*
*It gives you an opportunity to invest and enjoy up-to 30% monthly ��� residual* *income for up to 10months even without referring a single soul.������*

*Each member who signs up is entitled to enjoy a total of 310% interest.��������*

*You can achieve this 310% in two ways*
*By simply leaving ur money on the system to generate 1% every day* *without referring anyone at all. If you go by that, then you will be earning 30% every month for a 10months.* *What I mean by month is actually 30days from the day u invest your money*
The second is where I belong and will encourage people like me to do the same. Here u can enjoy your 310% from ur normal 1% daily residual income + 10% referral bonus from what ur direct downline comes in with. Plus 30% of whatever your direct downline earns + 20% of what ur second generation downline is earning + 10% of what ur third generation downlines are making + 8% from the 4th and 5th generation generations are earning.
If you belong to the second category, then u can realize ur complete 310% in a day, highest two days. ����������

Let me break it down a bit more clearer, supposed I enter with $1000 I will be earning 10$ Daily for 310days if I don't want to refer anyone at all to the chain. 10$*310= 3100$(profit) in 310days������

$2100(profit) +1000$(capital) = $3100
Amazing not so?������ Ahahahah, guys chill let's make cash

Now let's go back to when u choose to refer,

If you refer someone who enters with $1000, you are earning 10% instantly which is $100, + 30% of what he earns daily. Meaning that as he is earning $10 everyday u at ur own end, you are getting $3 which is 30% if is 10$ daily earning ����

If you have read the message to this point, you are a millionare already am very very serious, Just take action and smile as you make u millions.
The money I used to register in Etherchain, I was accumulating so I can purchase a new phone with it, but I spent everything on Etherchain. That same day, I made money which was enough to buy me an HP brand new laptop and a phone of 63k. Do u know what, now I want to make up to 100etherum in this month of August, I guess you understand what it means to own 100etherum as of now.������

Note ones you have made a complete 310% the system is done with you, so u can reinvest a fresh amount

The link am dropping below worth millions so do not pass it by
https://etherchain.io#ref=0xe2739dda03e774cb6ec2dfbd89059825341b3117
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by seyiowoseeni(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those who love to recommend things that make them happy to anybody who cares to listen, and those who hide good things because they don’t want anyone to “ruin it” for them.

If you’re one of those who like to share, or you just want to make some extra money, the Kuda Referral Program is for you.

Are you ready to secure the bag by making free N5,000 from kuda to your local bank account?

I know everyone wants that, keep reading and you’ll smile to your bank at last.
Hi everyone, it’s been long time we update you guys. I hope you enjoy your day.

I’ve came across an app which pays their user N200 per referral and their limit cash out is N5000 which you can withdraw to your local bank.

As Nigeria today, a lot of bank has opened with different branch because this is where money generated mostly from.

In order to let your business reign today especially Nigeria, you have to invest at the beginning by doing giveaway so that people will catch attention of what your business is all about and it makes it to gain more profit at the end.

There comes an app that promise there users N200 per referral.

Kuda is a newly launched microfinance bank that was launched in Nigeria.

Kuda promises their users that invite their friends or family N200 per referral which you can use to buy airtime or by transferring it to your local bank account with minimum of N5000.

They are very legit and you’ll be given an account number to be using once you opened an account which you can use for transaction all around Nigeria.

They have paid different people including me and my friends and they’re willing to pay more if you are ready.

Their review is good in playstore and there customer response rate is very good.

I’ve did lots of research about kuda before publishing it so that it won’t affect any of Nairalanders

And as you know us that we can’t provide what will make your account be at risk not to talk of you personally.

Kuda is legit and everyone has been using it for transaction.

The purpose of there referral system is that, they want to catch attention of more people so as for them to gain more customers than others.

Now that we’ve known much about kuda, let’s see how to make money, but before that… we have to know what requirements needed in order to get started.

Kuda microfinance bank requirements:
1. Email address and phone number
2. N100 to activate your account
Now that we’ve known about this, let’s get started.

How to make N5000 from kuda to your local bank account

Note: I won’t provide screenshot because the app is unable to let someone do that. it’s same as standard chartered app.

1. Download KudaBankapp microfinance (on playstore, and make sure you use the code below to get your bonus)C2HXHOXG

2. At the beginning… you’ll be asked to provide referral code, use this code to get more bonus

C2HXHOXG

3. Other processing are very simple, do that at your end (I’m unable to make screenshot from the app as I said earlier).

Happy earning.

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Ogbenia: 5:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Let's help you catch moments like this

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by EASYLIFE4US: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Bitcoin is the future, earn with no investment while you can now...check my signature
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Sophy22(f): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2020
The name is Nature's Renaissance Int'l (NRI)

*Nature's Renaissance Int'l*

When you register with #6,000 in NRI Business, the company will give you *FREE*
1. Brochure worth #1,500
2. T- shirt worth #2,000
.3. One bottle of D3 Organic worth #3,500
Total *#7,000*

*NRI is a global company from Nigeria targeted to change the the poverty level in Africa and across the globe through multi level marketing of its products.

All you need to do is to embrace this wonderful golden opportunity ( NRI)
God brought to us when the whole world is in exodus.
: Also take advantage of this season to get your self registered immediately , in order to help your self and your Beloved families achieved aim that will sustained your life

18 REASONS WHY NATURE'S RENAISSANCE INTERNATIONAL Ltd ( NRI ) IS A GOOD BUSINESS TO BE PART OF :

1- Startup capital is affordable.✊
2- Instant daily earnings and instant withdrawals.�
3- Can do full time or part time.�
4- No educational qualifications required meaning anyone can be part of the business.�
5- You can make up to 7 figure incomes per month
6- A unique, highly innovative and powerful product dominating the market.
7- Selling not compulsory meaning you are not forced to sell our products before you make money. You can make money without retailing.
8- You can work from home or office.
9- You can do business anywhere in the world.
10- New company huge scope for growth
11 We have the manufacturing company of our products
12 Our products is affordable
13 Our products is alkaline in nature
14 It derives from our soil and our soil knows our system , more than any foreign products : No acidic ! No side effects !
15 NRI is NAIJA Business with professional package that will go globally
16 We have unbeatable compensation plan with long lasting value
17 No flushing of points
18 NRI is a vision to eradicate hunger and ailments in every home

ENJOY !
�) Retail profit - 25%
�) Kick start Bonus over 36% of the registration fee
�) Referal Bonus up to 26%
�) Upgrade Bonus
�)Pairing Bonus earn up to 15% on the lesser leg volume
�) Rank Advancement incentive
�) Unilevel Bonus
��Check match Bonus�Awards :
NRI offers mouth watering awards from its unilevel structure
� Stockist Bonus 6% of sales generated from stockist's center

Here is NRI website
http://www.nrilimited.com

For more clarification, WhatsApp
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by femzybiz(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Info pls 07038597982
[registerquote author=oyahtudor post=92360711]Good day all
there are many methods of earning online which i was not even aware of until i was sacked June 1st and since then have dig dip online but it majorly involves cryptocurrency either Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin or any other ones you know

Currently i make little cash from
1) Online Investment site that pays 12% daily for 12 days ( you get your profit and capital all paid together at the end of the 12 days contract and you can withdraw your funds daily).( Minimum deposit is $5 which is the standard package)

2) I also do crypto mining online whereby you purchase a mining contract depending on the platform some are 6 months,12 months or 18 months where by you earn from maybe like 2%,3%,4%,5% or 6% of your package daily steady steady. The good part of it is you can mine for free and withdraw for free with the free mining Gh/s you're giving upon registration but it will take a long time before you cash-out.(mostly minimum deposit is $0.1 or $1)

In general,these site are mostly the higher you invest the higher the profit.

If you want proof am ready to provide it even if its video call or the mails i receive and there's nothing like referral as its optional because i also hate anything referral.
The thing is to have basic knowledge in crypto with the buying and sending any crypto from wallet and the simplest is using LUNO or any other suitable wallets

Good day[/quote]
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by gfad2001: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ogbenia:
Let's help you catch moments like this
.... please help me .... to learn forex....
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
gfad2001:
.... please help me .... to learn forex....
Why not let a company trade for you? First those teaching you will charge you for it. Then when you decide to start you will most likely lose your money as 95% of newbies like you end up blowing their accounts. I'm showing you this opportunity for free. Send me a WhatsApp message and if you are not convinced you can come and let someone charge you for learning what you can get for free
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SOAG(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Greetings house, i am back with my Forex trading right now i am dear need of investor/partner. Profit will be shared according to agreed formula. Please note. I'm very ready to meet so email. oliverabj94 @ gmail.com lets get started
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
SOAG:
Greetings house, i am back with my Forex trading right now i am dear need of investor/partner. Profit will be shared according to agreed formula. Please note. I'm very ready to meet so email. oliverabj94 @ gmail.com lets get started
Where are you based?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SOAG(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
DominusPrime:

Where are you based?

Owerri
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
SOAG:

Owerri
Ow...thought you were in Lagos
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SOAG(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ow...thought you were in Lagos

Lagos is still in Nigeria though. We can talk better and privately if you're serious
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
SOAG:

Lagos is still in Nigeria though. We can talk better and privately if you're serious
True. But I don't send money to a face I cant trace or see.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SOAG(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

True. But I don't send money to a face I cant trace or see.

You mean regarding transportation fair or Forex funding?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2020
SOAG:

You mean regarding transportation fair or Forex funding?
Why do I need to send tfare or come to owerri all because I want to see a stranger for forex? I have money for both but if you were in Lagos I'd have preferred we see.

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SOAG(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

Why do I need to send tfare or come to owerri all because I want to see a stranger for forex? I have money for both but if you were in Lagos I'd have preferred we see.

I really appreciate your courage and interest. I have families over there in lagos, ilasa and isolo. I am very ready to migrate. After all its all for progress. Also i don't know how comfortable you are to accommodate in your own house. Please know that profit depend on the amount of capital invested so a reasonable amount will be better and worth the stress. Let me know what you think
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
SOAG:

I really appreciate your courage and interest. I have families over there in lagos, ilasa and isolo. I am very ready to migrate. After all its all for progress. Also i don't know how comfortable you are to accommodate in your own house. Please know that profit depend on the amount of capital invested so a reasonable amount will be better and worth the stress. Let me know what you think

I can show you something better. It's still forex but it takes away the stress of having to sit all day analysing. Check my threads and reach me on WhatsApp.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SOAG(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

I can show you something better. It's still forex but it takes away the stress of having to sit all day analysing. Check my threads and reach me on WhatsApp.

Have gone through all that. I have done that some years ago and i must tell you that's not what i want. My Forex strategy is what i know i can defend any time of the day
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SavageResponse(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
nonny93:
chat me up so I can show you where you will invest your money and be making 2%returns daily...08146210237

Why does it have to be revealed in private? Spit it out here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.