Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106792 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by vickydevoka(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jsaviour:

It's funny how bitter some Nigerian men become once a lady talks about her choice in a life partner.

If you a man can make a choice of a lady based on what you want (beauty, money, wife material, virginity etc), why can't a woman make her own choice based on what she wants ( handsome, money, faithful etc)

Stop getting worked up unecessarily. Nobody is using anybody for rituals.

The ritualists are men like you who think killing someone can give them money.

The source of money is hardwork and smart-work. Being able to spot opportunities, being able to prepare and position to take on opportunity when it knocks.
Building systems that generate wealth like others are doing by building yourself into a valuable wealth magnet.

Only a fool thinks he can get rich by rituals. They are those whose brain are so empty that their strategy for wealth creation is hope, prayers, wishes, waiting on luck etc.

Go and build yourself to make your money so that you won't defend poverty like it's your father's heritage.

A woman can make her choice and you have to be mature enough to make yours and let her be.

I remember how you all insulted Regina because of her choice. It's her choice damn it.

Can Nigerians stop all these their jealousy and suffer head mentality already.

A woman earns her own money, you guys are threatened by your low self esteem.

When she doesn't make money and depend on a guy, you call her gold digger etc

What do you guys want?

Get rid of those confusing limiting mindsets before it ruins you all.
Please make your money, na dat one sure pass. Depending on on a man/woman brings insults
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ayo081(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
excessmon:
I’m sorry, please is this ur room @ dp?
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by ShayGirl(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..

Lol...be like say broke guys don do u something oo
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by zionaigbokhan: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.

Animal
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Drizzy5001(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Even people wey no get upto 500k for account, dey find who to dump undecided Gold diggers, una wan reap where u no sow. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by zedegit: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

I wonder what you could possibly offer a man. Na yahoo plus guys go fit you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by lereinter(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nawa for this man

Even has teenage children

Which kind life is that

To this kind man bill gates, mark Zuckerberg etc didn't enjoy their money
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by nedekid: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
thank me later for your new dreads grin gringringringrin
Ha. You wish.
My son tried that crap. I shaved his hair. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by tesppidd: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
molybdenum0012:

This is a poverty mentality we talking about. Of all the good things one can do in this life, you are only concerned about sex.

If you still struggling financially, now you know why.
lol

Are you made in opposite?

On the contrary, obsession with marrying a rich man is the poverty mentality you are talking about.

Let's not get it twisted marriage is sex, sex is marriage.
At least 99 percent of the time.

Looking for a rich man in desperation is what poverty mentality is.

If very Beautiful Regina leaving out all of the young dudes and marrying a very ugly looking 60 year old man is not poverty mentality then tell me what is.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Rejoice5000(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
VillagePeople11:

Dump not dumb.... Na this kind mumu English them wan use spend money on you?.... danfo bus fare girl forming uber...with all these noise you make... na ur type dey still end up with "how we go do"...No relax make God see reason to bless you
���������
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by dchikky: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Clap for yourself. See mindset.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by vislabraye(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

As for you, marriage is a poverty alleviation program. Shame on you. I guess you don't come from a rich home.
Maybe you should ask God to give you the wisdom to make your own money and not to wait for some man to marry you.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by molybdenum0012: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
tesppidd:
lol

Are you made in opposite?

On the contrary, obsession with marrying a rich man is the poverty mentality you are talking about.

Let's not get it twisted marriage is sex, sex is marriage.
At least 99 percent of the time.

Looking for a rich man in desperation is what poverty mentality is.

If very Beautiful Regina leaving out all of the young dudes and marrying a very ugly looking 60 year old man is not poverty mentality then tell me what is.

In sociology, we learn that people marry for different reasons. Reproduction (sex), companion ship, love, social status, royalty etc. Sex is the only thing you mentioned, of course maybe that is what is important to you the most, do not generalize.

Live and let live. Leave Regina alone, she married for what's important to her. You are at liberty to do what's important to you the most.

She does not break any law of the land.

Thank you
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by DESTROTECH(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's Day to all the father's on nairaland...

Am still buying bulk and unit bitcoin, all countries giftcards, paypal, cashapp $50 above.... Contact link on my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by tesppidd: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
molybdenum0012:

In sociology, we learn that people marry for different reasons. Reproduction (sex), companion ship, love, social status, royalty etc. Sex is the only thing you mentioned, of course maybe that is what is important to you the most, do not generalize.

Live and let live. Leave Regina alone, she married for what's important to her. You are at liberty to do what's important to you the most.

She does not break any law of the land.

Thank you
This is a gossip site basically.

Whatever we say here doesn't apply to Regina in any way.

Nairaland is for discussions, and gossip.

I was not criticizing Regina here, rather
I was only responding to a comment which suggested that s....

In fact I just copied and posted what I was responding to. See it below;. Take particular note of the bolded part.

If you are in support of the comment below then I have nothing to say to you. I wish you good luck with such mentality.

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ybaby:

Atutupoyoyo you were there when they gave her the juju... you are her neighbour... undecided

Opyouoatutu did u not watch the traditional rites, what did people from that said abt their tradition, or why did u think even celebrities condemned Need act? Because they know the consequences. Is her life and her choice but the bottom line is ladies should beware of greed. Over and out!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
love na scam.. school na scam but u couldn't spell common dump...do u even know the meaning of dumb..I guess that's what u are spot.. wealthy men dont marry illiterates work on urself then u will find a good man that's my prayer for u...
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Love48(f): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Safe delivery to hee... Make our eyes no too shine cos our destiny is not dsame pls..
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
iamloyalty:

Opyouoatutu did u not watch the traditional rites, what did people from that said abt their tradition, or why did u think even celebrities condemned Need act? Because they know the consequences. Is her life and her choice but the bottom line is ladies should beware of greed. Over and out!

Sit down...you want to faint on your younger sister's mate life.

Greed!!! but her life is better than yours

Her life is much better than yours

what I mean is she is living a better life than yours.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Thankgod020(f): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hope you have done that
Or aren't you reasonable?
Onyi22:
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Simbiatx: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by babadigu(m): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2020
MiddleDimension:

when you say billionaire, it is more fair to talk in terms of dollar. therfore, he is not a billionaire
but i saw somewhere on internet that his net worth is $1,2. more than 1 billion US dollars!!!...
maybe the info is fake! also...the real source of his wealth? no things related to ritual stuffs and so and so... i guess
and the guy has 6 wives! what a business hell of a profil!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by MiddleDimension: 3:59am On Jun 22, 2020
babadigu:

but i saw somewhere on internet that his net worth is $1,2. more than 1 billion US dollars!!!...
maybe the info is fake! also...the real source of his wealth? no things related to ritual stuffs and so and so... i guess
and the guy has 6 wives! what a business hell of a profil!

i think when we talk about wealth, the last thing we should be mentioning is rituals. and yes, he is not a dollar billionaire. it is better when we cann someone billionaire, let it be that he is a billionaire in dollars. otherwise, you can also be called a billionaire in some country where the value if currency is not very high

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by favour32(m): 5:26am On Jun 22, 2020
When e go be Regina Nwoko?
The marriage na contract?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by philiancoop(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Onyi22:
use this energy to make your own money
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Anusiemgood(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Onyi22:

grin grin which school did this idiot attained?
Same school your ur useless father attended
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by nonut: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

You think it's easy to build abi?
Where in God's name is she gonna get the brains for that?
She's a bimbo and all their life's purpose is for a man to take care of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.