Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106722 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by easyboycom(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Onyi22 post=90878223]Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..
Werey lele yi ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Johnthegb: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2020
iamloyalty:

Her ex was also greedy they planned it all but ned outsmarted them when he Inicited her into their village occult. Fear of juju made him to back out. Did u watch the Introduction ceremony, her ex was there. Greedy and a materialistic nature is just too bad.
If so, karma hit them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by TheManOfTheYear: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Peace081:

U've said it all, to me I will never settle down with a broke ass guy all in the name of Love
mumu, no go hustle

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by TheManOfTheYear: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2020
cloud:

With your dictionary not on your dictionary
jokes on you bro.
The person was correct
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Lucyspa: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.

As in eh, rich men give me multiple orgasms
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Ybaby:

Maybe he advised her to chop the money and give him some but alas! she tasted the money and decided to stay.

Money is good!

Lie. Fear if juju made her to stay. U think she would willingly remain in that marriage before? Lesson to materialistic people: work hard for your own money and make the right choices
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by eagleonearth(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Don't die of frustration because of comment he-goat, it's my life not yours Ok?
The only frustrated person in the whole of this thread is nobody but you. If this forum was to be live with people around you, you could imagine what would have happened to you. You truly disrespected the black female race and painted them as hopeless vain gold diggers by your senseless statement that showcased how hollow and shallow your life is. If what you vomited truly represents who you are, then I fear for you. It's obvious you haven't tasted good life and know what it's like so you desperately want one by fire and by thunder. I'm only warning you as an elder to reset your brain factory settings. I usually would have ignored you but it's expedient that I warn you.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Ybaby:

Yimu!!!

Those were a girl"s mills and boon romance novel smile before she tasted money and the power it brings

This smile she has now is grown woman's diamond golden gwagon houses land investment smile

Her mum went with poor man and sank if not for Regina that revived the mum - Men without means offer nothing but their children for you to train by yourself... they erode a woman beauty by turning her to labourer to feed and shelter him

Stuck up smiles.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by ekensi01: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..

Bad belle
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Onyi22(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
eagleonearth:
The only frustrated person in the whole of this thread is nobody but you. If this forum was to be live with people around you, you could imagine what would have happened to you. You truly disrespected the black female race and painted them as hopeless vain gold diggers by your senseless statement that showcased how hollow and shallow your life is. If what you vomited truly represents who you are, then I fear for you. It's obvious you haven't tasted good life and know what it's like so you desperately want one by fire and by thunder. I'm only warning you as an elder to reset your brain factory settings. I usually would have ignored you but it's expedient that I warn you.
Don't take everything you see on social media personal,
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by penplus: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

GOD bless you with wisdom

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Alexprech: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
easy oooo
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by shebcylov: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Are these people mad or what ? what's our concern about the husband, his jet,his million ,his wife's , jemila or whatever her name is . are u people serious at all . how are all this trash news
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by kriss27(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
You will be very good for blood money
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by nedekid: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
how about you stick with buhari other room and I stick with mine ...since all you can think about in the other room is sex, say no to rape kid !!
Mumu, calling another person kid, lol. Hope you have taken a good look at yourself, abi is it not you on your profile picture? Which mature person in his right senses will have his hair like twigs? Or is that "Dada" on your head? You probably sagg also. Obviously you cannot be in your right senses.
No point in banding words with you before folks thing we have something in common. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Well said.

That's how I will collect all your brothers fiancees..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
nedekid:

Mumu, calling another person kid, lol. Hope you have taken a good look at yourself, abi is it not you on your profile picture? Which mature person in his right senses will have his hair like twigs? Or is that "Dada" on your head? You probably sagg also. Obviously you cannot be in your right senses.
No point in banding words with you before folks thing we have something in common. grin
lol see watin this mugu day call twigs ,I know you envy my style But you can’t afford it so let Me give you a low budget dreadlock (do as d guy in d picture below me for 20 secs) you self go feel among small grin ...say no to rape I know say na your type go day rape all those grandma �

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
iamloyalty:

Lie. Fear if juju made her to stay. U think she would willingly remain in that marriage before? Lesson to materialistic people: work hard for your own money and make the right choices

Atutupoyoyo you were there when they gave her the juju... you are her neighbour... undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
iamloyalty:

Stuck up smiles.

Money smile that is stuck up grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by nedekid: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol see watin this mugu day call twigs ,I know you envy my style But you can’t afford it so let Me give you a low budget dreadlock (do as d guy in d picture below me for 20 secs) you self go feel among small grin ...say no to rape I know say na your type go day rape all those grandma �
Lol grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Kellie069(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
And you say money is vanity ? God punish you
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
nedekid:

Lol grin
thank me later for your new dreads grin gringringringrin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Risingblue008(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Sorry to say this,then get ready to be used and dumped
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Serveyouright:
Nigerian men should choose between having a baby mama or marrying an harlot because 90% of ladies are in support of this. Poverty and lack of opportunities that lead to unbalanced society is the cause. Majority of ladies nowadays are really into prostitution to earn a living. Asked how Regina met Ned, it was through runs. Domestic and commercial prostitution is a big business opportunities to ladies now. So, we men are in trouble.
you are absolutely right one bottle of beer for you
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by zoghys: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Babaj145:
This girl know how to chop life Abeg eee..this Ned really know how to take care of his family for real..no bad belle between all d wives..everybody know their place..

How do you know that, i mean the bad belle angle of your comment. Just because everything look so rousy, that doesn't mean that the white sky is not having its dark patch. Everybody loves money and comfort, but woman will do anything to get it, especially with a man with large pocket.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Alexclem(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
grin grin

What a news

Dem swear for this mod with useless topics on front-page?
May 65 old man marry his daughter.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by EzendiEgo1: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
You think it's easy to make money.

Years to come that her Ex might be richer than her current husband.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by mohammed247: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
ALHAJI TANKO – I AM A COW (MP3 DOWNLOAD)

(Ay Poyoo Diss!)

https://mblog9ja.com.ng/alhaji-tanko-i-am-a-cow-mp3-download/

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by danny6ix(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Join this group to learn how to make little little cash for daily upkeep
Registration is free all you need is a little data and time
This is not read news to get paid or forsage/forex
-Join now and thank me later
https:///HyoD2C8dTjMFyR1ir88xoP
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by berbs: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Even if the billionanaire is a bisexuals too, right?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by zombieTRACKER: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

You had a terrible up bringing
Its quite a shame
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Thecassanova: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
donyfrank:

Did they announced the birth of Ned or Regina? But they somebody today, making money.
Wether they announce or no announce born na born.
Last last, your parents, relatives etc go announce you.
Even internet go still announce it
ahahah lol

Guy you too funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.