Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106723 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by hucienda: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Dis man wives fine o.

Safe delivery!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Melvis100(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..

In life people who talk down peoples effort and can easily let go of sacrifices can never become achievers. It may interest you to know that God knows your heart and knows that maybe no rich guy would take you seriously for your wicked thoughts of dumping a guy cos another has more money. As u know, people who marry the rich, most times, don't expect it. And people who are able to sustain marriage with the rich has more to offer. And as it seems, u lack both. Perhaps your destiny could be to help your man grow. Ned needed Regina's fame to trend. She has something to offer. And remember your have brothers far less than most nairalanders. I hope they r all in seminary or Catholic priesthood.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Blackdisciple(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Babaj145:
This girl know how to chop life Abeg eee..this Ned really know how to take care of his family for real..no bad belle between all d wives..everybody know their place..

Baba moni dey na....

na only d person wey no get moni u go see say if husband carry another wife come dem go dey fight....
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by eagleonearth(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

What does people's shades has to do with my opinion?
you're truly shameless when you're proud of what you should be ashamed of. Let Jesus handle you please, you honestly need help before flying into this grave you're digging for yourself
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by DonTattaglia: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.

How much have u made in your entire life as a human being u are! U want to put all your ancestral problems including your poverty life on an already self made billionaire man. U want to reap where u did not sow..It may work for Regina but certainly not all women. Wealthy men are sensible OK.. They only need women to make them their sex slaves, nothing more! Let's see how d drama unfolds. Its only time that will tell..
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by joshuaidibia(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Lol are you the one in your profile!??
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2020
The only smart teenager in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

Baba oil dey ur head God bless u....

leave her make she dey dey rant for there...

besides the guy she dumped is doing wella

like Very wella......

and if it's true that the guy is married to his his Ghanian celeb then that's a good start in life for a real gee........

and for sure Madam Daniels will see the guy wedding she will be like ... wow...
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Jagudageh: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Dumped not dumps. U no dey hear word?! I go slap you o...!

Onyi22:
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Signed and sealed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ajani2plus(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
WTf are u!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Igolonwaanyi(f): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

As usual, the attention seeking Moniker.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Igolonwaanyi(f): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Lol are you the one in your profile!??

Lol.

So dirty!

She should brush the sole of her feet, and changed the mattress.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2020
nedekid:

Be deceiving yourself that there is suffering in the other room with such rich fellas. Ned does not smoke, does not consume alcohol. He gyms, an avid lawn tennis player. Such men are healthier than people half their age. The visit the best spa, eat the best cheese from France etc. You guys think becos you are younger Una fit nack pass. Smh. Don't let people like Ned, otedola etc catch your babe, she will deny you and call you houseboy sef.
when I mean the other room it’s Obvious your brain is filled with sex being the kid you are ,all what you have said has been channelled down to what you have seen in most of their pictures... pictures are not lifestyles this people post what they want you to see... she might be suffering inside ... if he’s an abusive husband would they post it In pictures You won’t know...chu chu chu chu keep quiet for once kid !
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Sakobaba(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
You this geh, all yr comments na about Richie's. Dem go use you do blood money last las
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by MrSmithy: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Ned is doing empowerment programme for women oh...After regina now he'll incorporate another woman. So regina make ur administration worth it before another aspirant unseats u. Remember Soldier go soldier come!Na turn by turn... offer last while stocks last
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22

, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.

How muçh have u made in ur entire life...

na the type of u dey like..... honey I dnt have transport I would have come to see u, common transportation u can't afford to go see ur guy.....

na ur mates for abroad dey enter flight just to go see their hubby......

N B, the guy u see today might be the same guy u will meet tomorrow

remember tomorrow is God while we work towards tomorrow.

ur boo is in soup that's if u can keep one based on ur comment here
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ingriid(f): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Girlie, I like u cos u are not an hypocrite, I see u as a very straightforward person, u actually spoke d mind of many women if not many will not like ur post. Funny enough most of d guys shading u, their wives/ girlfriends will be among d people that liked/ shared ur post.

You are also a strong willed person cos from page 1-10, many have abused u, ur family and some even wished u death already cos of ur opinion but u never paid them back. That’s a great evidence of strength. You are not shaken!

Now to ur post, I never liked it and I won’t cos love is not a scam , it’s a beautiful thing actually , pls let’s be cautious of what we put out in public. Ur wish is never to marry a poor boy and I respect ur opinion but my dear, we can all work hard to become rich , look at Naomi Osaka, Kylie etc, I’m sure u ladies will be about d same age. I’m sure u will be happy if ur name appears on Forbes as a self made billionaire .right?

Enough said, u can be rich too cos wealth is not meant for men alone and marry a rich man. God bless ur good hustle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Ybaby:

Women no longer want to make a man.

They want to go with already made men

Women are saying no to ladder wives.

Thatsall!

No that is not all, please get brighter grammar textbook

Thank you!!!But you ought to understand the message I was passing across.Writing using a phone for some of us, isn't our thing.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Tjah: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
LOUDER PLEASE.
Although "love is not scam" but marry money- love go follow am for back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by 49cents(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Only broke ass ladies will talk like you have spoken......

if you hate people you call broke ass then that means you hate yourself for being pepetually broke ass and your only hope of getting out of poverty is by hooking up with a wealthy person....

in other words you have declared yourself incapapble of attaining wealth in this world by your own skills and sweat and this self judgement is the most tragic consequence of your post and of the 258 dumb girls who sadly liked your post.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Dominatrix(f): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
VillagePeople11:

Dump not dumb.... Na this kind mumu English them wan use spend money on you?.... danfo bus fare girl forming uber...with all these noise you make... na ur type dey still end up with "how we go do"...No relax make God see reason to bless you
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by chubinwa(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Remember the aphorism that says "all that glitters ain't gold" don't be deceived by what you see. money is not everything. but peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by joshuaidibia(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

Lol.

So dirty!

She should brush the sole of her feet, and changed the mattress.

And she's yapping about rich guys turning her on and can't date broke guys. Truth is no rich guys love dirty and broke girls that will be 100% depending on him. She should upgrade her 2g to 5g. Nairaland and E-warriors.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by ModestGal(f): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Ingriid:

Girlie, I like u cos u are not an hypocrite, I see u as a very straightforward person, u actually spoke d mind of many women if not many will not like ur post. Funny enough most of d guys shading u, their wives/ girlfriends will be among d people that liked/ shared ur post.

You are also a strong willed person cos from page 1-10, many have abused u, ur family and some even wished u death already cos of ur opinion but u never paid them back. That’s a great evidence of strength. You are not shaken!

Now to ur post, I never liked it and I won’t cos love is not a scam , it’s a beautiful thing actually , pls let’s be cautious of what we put out in public. Ur wish is never to marry a poor boy and I respect ur opinion but my dear, we can all work hard to become rich , look at Naomi Osaka, Kylie etc, I’m sure u ladies will be about d same age. I’m sure u will be happy if ur name appears on Forbes as a self made billionaire .right?

Enough said, u can be rich too cos wealth is not meant for men alone and marry a rich man. God bless ur good hustle.
Let's do some business bruv, you are a potential billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by wany(f): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Ybaby:

Love is not scam o but love without money na scam.
I agree with dump him and marry a rich man. When he too is rich he will marry.

Women and kids are not for poor man.

See plenty children and none is hungry.

One John will have 2 children and you will be wondering if their father is alive because of how scrawny and hungry the kids look.

John will come on NL and be complaining I have paid rent but she does not want to pay school fees.

I spit on 50/50 men.

Regina enjoy your life biko..... see skin in pregnancy.

Regina mom went with poor man and her beauty faded fiam - see how pretty Regina is.
Avoid poor men at all cost!
Funny you.Chic's are not smileing
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by teemotee: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2020
where are they going to is USA now accepting travellers ?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Futurejoy(f): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Every time I hear a lady say this, I usually go to check their background and I realize that they are from poor homes. It is only a hungry person that follows wealth without considering their sanity. Some of these rich men we see built their wealth from the scratch and there was that woman that stood by them.
Today, most ladies just want to enjoy....ask them of their life goals and dreams , they tell you “they want to be able to afford the latest designer bags, shoes and clothes “. If you want to get married to a rich man, think and act like it ! Don’t come online to channel the bitterness in your lineage to any of your potential suitors.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by molybdenum0012: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Regina is beautiful enouugh to attract a young multimillionaire who's max 40 years old. But no, she wants a billionaire. Even if he's 100 years old, it must be a billionaire.

But now She's 20 and He's 60.

When she's 50 he'd be 90.

Will she not fuuccck again in her life? In fact from 40 years old she won't be fuucccked by Ned anymore.

Because of billions.

This is a poverty mentality we talking about. Of all the good things one can do in this life, you are only concerned about sex.

If you still struggling financially, now you know why.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by nedekid: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
when I mean the other room it’s Obvious your brain is filled with sex being the kid you are ,all what you have said has been channelled down to what you have seen in most of their pictures... pictures are not lifestyles this people post what they want you to see... she might be suffering inside ... if he’s an abusive husband would they post it In pictures You won’t know...chu chu chu chu keep quiet for once kid !

Dont change the story, you said the "other room". The other room became famous from buhari making the statement in reference to the duties of his wife and faced a lot of backlash why? Because women considered it to mean wifes duties where limited to conjugal matters and deemed that demeaning.
You said other room and what you meant was SEX so stick with that and stop being smarter by half.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Brightgem(f): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

I found the comment I'm looking for. God bless you. How can you be an intelligent woman with self respect and this is the life that's desirable to you. There's a different kind of high, self esteem, self care and love that comes with having a mindset to earn your own money.

These Regina's life is so unappealing and some mumu people will still come and tell us ladies we secretly wish to marry a man like that, because they think everybody has fish brain and the same set of nonsense priorities in life.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Futurejoy(f): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
"Dump his sorry ass", dump his sorry ass" ..yen yen yen........

Now see ya own golddiggin sorry peasant ass below
grin grin ....Ned Nwoko will not even look at her twice

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.