Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106736 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..
So what happens when the money is gone ?
All that glitters is not gold. I pray I don't come in contact with a woman like you o

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Brightgem(f): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2020
ongback:
I love it when girls speak the truth. Listen to what this harlot is saying.

This is why I feel no remorse whenever I dump any lady. Struggling guys will not be able to understand, over 90% of our girls are prostitutes and gold diggers...just that they operate from home instead of brothels.

I feel your pain and that one didn't make sense agreed. But if this is your mindset, how will you even know when you are with the right person, how will you know when the person you are with is part of the 10%?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by hybridblood07(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2020
You're very right bro. Looking for rich dude by all means
oshaosha2014:
Many of them are empty vessels from being used up ritually by these guys on the fast lane leading to hell.

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Brightgem(f): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Peace081:

U've said it all, to me I will never settle down with a broke ass guy all in the name of Love
Is hand or brain paining you to use and make your own money? Do you want want to be used for rituals?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2020
nedekid:

Dont change the story, you said the "other room". The other room became famous from buhari making the statement in reference to the duties of his wife and faced a lot of backlash why? Because women considered it to mean wifes duties where limited to conjugal matters and deemed that demeaning.
You said other room and what you meant was SEX so stick with that and stop being smarter by half.
how about you stick with buhari other room and I stick with mine ...since all you can think about in the other room is sex, say no to rape kid !!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Serveyouright(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigerian men should choose between having a baby mama or marrying an harlot because 90% of ladies are in support of this. Poverty and lack of opportunities that lead to unbalanced society is the cause. Majority of ladies nowadays are really into prostitution to earn a living. Asked how Regina met Ned, it was through runs. Domestic and commercial prostitution is a big business opportunities to ladies now. So, we men are in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by AYOMIDESEUN: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
i lafff in arabic
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by elmas(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2020
How many wives does he have?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Jsaviour(f): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2020
babadigu:

i now understand in that Nigeria...ritualists are right to use useless bitches like yours to perpetrate their rituals. u deserve it in fact. and God should bless them for never being arrested by the police...only in cases of girls like yours with type of thoughts!

It's funny how bitter some Nigerian men become once a lady talks about her choice in a life partner.

If you a man can make a choice of a lady based on what you want (beauty, money, wife material, virginity etc), why can't a woman make her own choice based on what she wants ( handsome, money, faithful etc)

Stop getting worked up unecessarily. Nobody is using anybody for rituals.

The ritualists are men like you who think killing someone can give them money.

The source of money is hardwork and smart-work. Being able to spot opportunities, being able to prepare and position to take on opportunity when it knocks.
Building systems that generate wealth like others are doing by building yourself into a valuable wealth magnet.

Only a fool thinks he can get rich by rituals. They are those whose brain are so empty that their strategy for wealth creation is hope, prayers, wishes, waiting on luck etc.

Go and build yourself to make your money so that you won't defend poverty like it's your father's heritage.

A woman can make her choice and you have to be mature enough to make yours and let her be.

I remember how you all insulted Regina because of her choice. It's her choice damn it.

Can Nigerians stop all these their jealousy and suffer head mentality already.

A woman earns her own money, you guys are threatened by your low self esteem.

When she doesn't make money and depend on a guy, you call her gold digger etc

What do you guys want?

Get rid of those confusing limiting mindsets before it ruins you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Onyi22(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2020
eagleonearth:
you're truly shameless when you're proud of what you should be ashamed of. Let Jesus handle you please, you honestly need help before flying into this grave you're digging for yourself
Don't die of frustration because of comment he-goat, it's my life not yours Ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Brightgem(f): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Na all the people wey dey like your comments i blame
Haahahahha! Abi! Nonsense or Sense for this life you must get followers. Ritualist or scammers, them still get followers.

Na just life, internet keeps showing us how people think. Now she go dey feel like say she don make am for life with all the fish brains wey follow her like the mumu comment.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Brightgem(f): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
MadeMan01:
Tomorrow women will say they are not objects
No we are not objects. When you meet an object you will know.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Johnthegb: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2020
People don't know how man catch up with wealth. Who know this Ned status when he was young as this age of her ex. Girls listen money can't buy everything: Love and happiness. What if she is suffering in the family. I appreciate her decision on how she dumped her ex cos by now, he must have seen the real her which is giving him path to choose real lady and also work harder to win a woman's heart. For the men, hold on the woman who has been on your side especially when you were poor.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2020
stinflame:

Thank you!!!But you ought to understand the message I was passing across.Writing using a phone for some of us, isn't our thing.

Got your message and that is why I said what I said - let me say it another way

No man with self respect will collect money from his woman. A self respecting man makes his own money and gives his woman.

Women will not build you, shelter or feed you. Women are no longer interested in poor men who cannot toil for money.

I hope I am clear now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Regina is beautiful enouugh to attract a young multimillionaire who's max 40 years old. But no, she wants a billionaire. Even if he's 100 years old, it must be a billionaire.

But now She's 20 and He's 60.

When she's 50 he'd be 90.

Will she not fuuccck again in her life? In fact from 40 years old she won't be fuucccked by Ned anymore.

Because of billions.

I wonder why she came complaining to you.... that is really bad of her. Complaining to a stranger.

Oh! she didnot complain! You are the one complaining for her.

Go and write a business plan....you are supposed to be a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Chochovini: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
. MOST Useless comment so far.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Yoighaman(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
vickydankal:

You talk as though it was you that Ned should have gotten married to. Why are you so pained. I found out it is ladies who can only offer sex and have no intellectual capacity to make life matter for themselves will run after money. Many ladies out there with self worth can make their own money not waiting for any ancestor to marry them as a way to escape poverty their parents couldn’t deliver them from.

Nne build, train and help yourself to make it on your own so you can have options.

You too get sense abeg!

Come, are you female and single...DM me, I want to tell you something.

smiley Just kidding...shows how much I love your comment.

May God bless your legit hustle and diligence always.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Johnthegb:
People don't know how man catch up with wealth. Who know this Ned status when he was young as this age of her ex. Girls listen money can't buy everything: Love and happiness. What if she is suffering in the family. I appreciate her decision on how she dumped her ex cos by now, he must have seen the real her which is giving him path to choose real lady and also work harder to win a woman's heart. For the men, hold on the woman who has been on your side especially when you were poor.

Why the hell will you think she is suffering??

Go and look at those photos again.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Johnthegb: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Ybaby:

Cant we pretend to be happy before canera sad
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

The best things in life are for free, money can never buy them. Whose who marry money are living in regrets forget social media display I have seen so many such women.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Ybaby:

Have ever seen those happy smiles she has when she was with her ex on her face since she got married. There are some thing greed and money never buy. My opinion o.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2020
elmas:
How many wives does he have?
5. She Is the youngest for now.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Jsaviour(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2020
It's obvious most Nigerian men don't know what they want.

A woman makes her own money you all call her hoe, arrogant, unsubmissive, proud etc. Words spoken from the point of low self esteem.

If a woman doesn't make money but depend on men for money she is called hoe, gold digger, empty brain etc words spoken from point of defenders of "build your man" FC

What's stopping everybody from building themselves and not feeling entitled that a woman must accept you poor or that a man should foot your bills in case of the woman.

I am tired of some Nigerian men seriously.

Anyway, you guys fit each other.
The entitled men and women.

The man sees the woman as one who will build him out of poverty while the woman sees the man as poverty alleviation program.

And the result is 'the poverty capital of the world'

Meanwhile, those who understand life are building themselves both man and woman without waiting for anybody.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Johnthegb:

Her ex was also greedy they planned it all but ned outsmarted them when he Inicited her into their village occult. Fear of juju made him to back out. Did u watch the Introduction ceremony, her ex was there. Greedy and a materialistic nature is just too bad.
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Discombulator: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Your father no try for your mama at all,na that poor background frustration you dey take rant here 24/7 ,as you no come from successful background nau you wan force issue and turn gold digger by force,dem swear make you no make money yourself ni
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2020
iamloyalty:

Have ever seen those happy smiles she has when she was with her ex on her face since she got married. There are some thing greed and money never buy. My opinion o.

Yimu!!!

Those were a girl"s mills and boon romance novel smile before she tasted money and the power it brings

This smile she has now is grown woman's diamond golden gwagon houses land investment smile

Her mum went with poor man and sank if not for Regina that revived the mum - Men without means offer nothing but their children for you to train by yourself... they erode a woman beauty by turning her to labourer to feed and shelter him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by PatAnselm(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Rotiix:

Dump not dumb, u need to start spending more time on your dictionary

Gbas gbos����
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Ybaby: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2020
iamloyalty:

Her ex was also greedy they planned it all but ned outsmarted them when he Inicited her into their village occult. Fear of juju made him to back out. Did u watch the Introduction ceremony, her ex was there. Greedy and a materialistic nature is just too bad.

Maybe he advised her to chop the money and give him some but alas! she tasted the money and decided to stay.

Money is good!
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by bharkarh(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
I can see affluence written on the wall of that room wey your bed dey grin OBO
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Anusiemgood(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
You will die a poor girl...know go and hustle
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Onyi22(f): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Anusiemgood:

You will die a poor girl...know go and hustle
grin grin which school did this idiot attained?
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Onyi22(f): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2020
bharkarh:
I can see affluence written on the wall of that room wey your bed dey grin OBO
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.