Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (106773 Views)

Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission / Teddy A Travels With His Mom, Says He Has Always Dreamt Of Times Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Freelanxx: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ksh
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Someone will marry that Ned's small daughter when she is 17. He thinks being pedophile is his exclusive right.

Nonsense and Buhari undecided

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by iso604: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babaj145:
This girl know how to chop life Abeg eee..this Ned really know how to take care of his family for real..no bad belle between all d wives..everybody know their place..

Abeg collect one krist joor you get mouth nor worry i go pay put

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by purplecoco(f): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
She really wanna bag that baby a citizenship. grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Sagay212: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rotiix:

Dump not dumb, u need to start spending more time on your dictionary

Lol...person wey dey do olosho for triple tower oluti.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by idonhammer: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who do you this thing onyi??

Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't be deceive that "things will get better" he's a bloody lier.
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by omohlexy: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Dump him!! I repeat, dump his useless ugly broke ass when u see a richer guy/man than him..
Don't die before ur death with a miserable, frustrated guy that has refused to make money.
Gold digger! oloshoooooooooooooooo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by cray91(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Walahi! Money stop all NONSENSE! They know the money plenty that each of them can't chop it finish so dem just dey live and play along like that no beef nothing nothing

na among poor household polygamy be problem cuz each wives go dey go babalawo house cuz of complaints of the husband showing love or spending money on one wife and the kids than the other

Good lord bless me too oo! i go marry all the most beautiful ladies in each country of the world
Made4naijalove:
Regina Daniels is getting close to giving birth soon and has now reunited with her extended family which includes the first wife and other children of the billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

We have some photos of the entire family together in a luxurious car before they got together in a private jet.

Checkout the photos and video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0KT1fqA23w

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
I wish you safe delivery dear.
Like the Hebrew women, you shall deliver safely.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by izibili44: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
De same way that rich guy we use you and dump you. grin grin ;Dquote author=Onyi22 post=90878223]Regina Daniel is a Bea, she dumps her ex boyfriend and got married to a Multi billionaire, that's exactly what a wise lady would do..
Finally my sister, Marry money because Love na scam.. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by FlordFlorez(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
One big family. Oga Ned na man.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by konkonbilo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Naso, till you end up with the likes of hush puppy.. I no say people like you no go care abiut the source of the money, provided money de.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by victorazyvictor(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:

Na ur type them they use do money

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by RapistOnBail: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Kizyte(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
I kill people for money, but because you're my friend, I'll kill you for nothing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by madridsta007(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Regina Daniels is getting close to giving birth soon and has now reunited with her extended family which includes the first wife and other children of the billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

We have some photos of the entire family together in a luxurious car before they got together in a private jet.

Checkout the photos and video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0KT1fqA23w

Few people are empowering as this Ned man.
Empowering women who produce male and female children, who are empowered. grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by captianfreeman(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babaj145:
This girl know how to chop life Abeg eee..this Ned really know how to take care of his family for real..no bad belle between all d wives..everybody know their place..

Power of plenty money. When there is enough to go round, there must be peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by konkonbilo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
you too like money
cheesy cheesy cheesy.. I no say her boyfriend na yahoo Boi.. 419 people.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by GOFRONT(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
"Dump his sorry ass", dump his sorry ass" ..yen yen yen........

Now see ya own golddiggin sorry peasant ass below

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Blackmoran(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
I agree with you totally.. That's why I tell guys love is about give and take and why they should avoid girls that the only thing they bring to the table is there vagina.. Which my guy Ned is exploring right now..

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Fragility6: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
wise girl
automatically she is now wise but a year ago una wan curse she n her mama life finish. Stinky hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by fatymore(f): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Safe delivery girlie.

I sell nice bedsheets and Duvets

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by FlordFlorez(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Thats how they'll use u people's pants to buy benz. Sense just far from una.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
azmanaty02:
Someone will marry that Ned's small daughter when she is 17. He thinks being pedophile is his exclusive right.

Nonsense and Buhari undecided
undecided

Did he force Regina to marry him?

Is she a victim?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by StrongandMighty: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peace081:

U've said it all, to me I will never settle down with a broke ass guy all in the name of Love
Let's see your picture first cuz I sure die say you ugly na ugly girls dey always talk like this ...
No go hustle

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by remele2(f): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:

You are right ooooo... And same with guys, when you jam a lady that is very rich,,,, dump the poor girl i repeat dump her,,,, bcus that pu**y can nva get any better or bring u good life.... U will only die on it... Dump her and go foe the all In one lady... With money... Money sweet ooooooooo dnt forget dump the poor girl

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Millennialaku(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onyi22:

you made me laugh out loud grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

automatically she is now wise but a year ago una wan curse she n her mama life finish. Stinky hypocrites
never have I insulted her, she made her choice and seems to be happy with it

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by excessmon(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
I’m sorry, please is this ur room @ dp?
Onyi22:

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by konkonbilo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
fatymore:
Safe delivery girlie.

I sell nice bedsheets and Duvets
they'll definitely need that bedsheet and duvet for this cold weather

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by AMvanquish: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babaj145:

When there is money to go round sufficiently, everyone go align. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth by fatymore(f): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
konkonbilo:
they'll definitely need that bedsheet and duvet for this cold weather

And you too Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.