Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate (30445 Views)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by ruggedtimi(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
The ionly difference between pdp and apc...Na the name. Same ideology, same set of thieves.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by miniziter(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Where is the picture of him kneeling down in their midst or I don't believe it.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Gee64: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
So be it in JESUS NAME!
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Emma1Oj(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
My joy in all these is, he has proof to me and those concerned that he's not a coward and can't be intimidated. so even if no emerge,hey no concern me but I'm sure he will and win the election so body go pepper oshiomole wella
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by johnpablo541(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Amen o
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Born2Breed(f): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
PetersKID:
The only thing that will make OBASEKI to win is popularity.

The other aspirants are not popular.

POI nor popular?
Rice man nor popular?
Another life nor popular?

All of them popular but Obaseki go get sympathy vote just to sound a note of warning to all Edo politicians that godfatherism is dead and buried.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Emma1Oj(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
dokxavi:
Ugly Obaseki.
ugly wit plenty cash. u wey fine u get cash..most young girls will prefer him before u.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by FlordFlorez(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Obaseki, the Messi of PDP party.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by kayceejoe2005(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
The issue between Edo governor and the APC is making Obaseke more popular, and this popularity will aid him in the forthcoming election in Edo State.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is not always money bro, sometimes you just have to calculate the strength of your candidate, and the PDP got a good signing in the person of Obaseki.

It's just like signing a goalscoring Beast like Robert Lewandoski but you keep him on the bench while Tammy Abraham gets to play full-time.
Because in Nigeria, integrity does not count!

What counts is party, money and popularity.

How can this country ever move forward?

Can this greedy old fool obaseki and Oshiomole Say that they've done their very best for Edo state in all honesty?
Obaseki DOES NOT DESERVE A SECOND TERM.

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Promise47(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is not always money bro, sometimes you just have to calculate the strength of your candidate, and the PDP got a good signing in the person of Obaseki.

It's just like signing a goalscoring Beast like Robert Lewandoski but you keep him on the bench while Tammy Abraham gets to play full-time.
stop calling iboiri na that man sold my state Delta state for #41Billion

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Heavensent01(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kennyprince:
Obaseki is prolific suddenly. Na wao Nigerians. Somebody who can't point his achievements

ignore JasonScoolari. he's a political jobber, don't blame him that's how average Nigerians are programme to think and reason when a politician have one way or the other helped them

all those PDP and APC sycophants here are not criticizing on patriotic ground, they're 90% party beneficiaries

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by donmekins(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oil full ur head
JasonScoolari:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Promise47:
stop calling iboiri na that man sold my state Delta state for #41Billion
Where you the one he sold it to for that amount?

Why do some of you with low thinking faculty think Ibori never meant well for Delta?
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Spallanzani: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Emma1Oj:
My joy in all these is, he has proof to me and those concerned that he's not a coward and can't be intimidated. so even if no emerge,hey no concern me but I'm sure he will and win the election so body go pepper oshiomole wella
He's only saving grace now is to win else, if he loses, what EFCC will use am do ehnn, he will be tormented by antigraft agency and many corruption court cases. People were shouting Ambode, rubbishing the option he took to bow out gently, that was his saving grace, if he'd gone to another party and still lost, by now his ass will be burning with different corruption cases. My point is, know when to sheat your sword and withdraw, not every battle is worth fighting.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by FIDELISFIDECENT: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good luck!

Meanwhile, good day my fellow Nairalanders. I do hope u are all doing great?

Please, ��� have Fidecent Telecom in mind for ur Airtime, Data bundles, GOTV subscription, DSTV subscription, STAR TIME subscription ,ur Electricity bills, bank deposit and transfer.

Thanks for ur patronage.

May God prosper the works of ur hands. Much love! ��������
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by muykem: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
PetersKID:

You are economical with truth which is bad. It's not popularity but money.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by victorazyvictor(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
PetersKID:

And thats what it takes
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Commanderinpips: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Lol Nigeria will rather divided than pdp take over the seat of power.

So you will be the one that will divide Nigeria. What has APC done that is different from what PDP did?
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Sammy07: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Raheemat20:
Please try to help a sister out please for the mighty sake of God, you can check my profile to know what am talking about please, i don't mind any type of assistance from anyone please even if it's where i can be managing to do my fashion desighner work please

Your profile says Osun state.

Can't you do your business there coupled with good light?
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Bighead9: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
The way they prayed for Goodluck Jonathan, yet he lost the election. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Patrioticman007(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

PDP holding Osho Bobo by his tail, what a dumb action !!!. Who holds a Tiger by its tail, if not an idiot.

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Ovoko30: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sarcasm of the year. God bless obaseki and ibori. Have u forgotten obaseki destroyed ibori's benin house

JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

Odidigboyibo godfatherism don cross boundary?
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by SATANNIST: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
the rigging don start already lol
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by OPPPS: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Conglomerate of armed robbers
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by ibabz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
If Ibaseki should win the election, I don't see how Osiomole would escape going to prison
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Harbey92(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Birds of the same feathers grin
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Sambai65(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Let me ask where you live presently? I guess
Lagos. All of you saying Tinubu is a thief but he make Lagos to What its today.

Some of you rush to Lagos like America. Which court
Convict Tinubu for misuse of public funds?
bros why two of una come they fight because of two veterans thief
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by pastorarynzay: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Adex099:
This is a lose-lose situation for Mr. Obasek.
Even if he mistakenly wins the gubernatorial election, the APC's supreme court will kick-him out before swearing in.
His close aides and friends know this, but they won't tell him cos they must chop from this election money.
I wish Edo people the best. Ciao
Even in suprem court i think pdp has corrupt judges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) / Hisbah Seize Truck Of 3,600 Crates Of Beer In Kano / Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.