Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate (30443 Views)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Jack500: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

And this one will open his mouth to abuse Tinubu, yet God bless ibori? Hypocritical bigot
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is not always money bro, sometimes you just have to calculate the strength of your candidate, and the PDP got a good signing in the person of Obaseki.

It's just like signing a goalscoring Beast like Robert Lewandoski but you keep him on the bench while Tammy Abraham gets to play full-time.

My guy close your mouth there, every body knows that pdp will manipulate the primary election just to hand it over to Obaseki. Did you know the amount it will take to welcome such a person who is very disparate to remain a governor?
You know the naira wey don enter pocket. Some of you will just be defending what you dont know while you are in your house operating your phone. Nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

[/s]
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

[/s]
You're hailing ibori but can open that gutter to INSULT leader of the leaders, Tinubu

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Somodooo: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
[s][/s]
You're hailing ibori but can open that gutter to INSULT leader of the leaders, Tinubu
[/s]
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Somodooo: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
LivingSage:
Tinubu is a bastard
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Jack500: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Somodooo post=90892042][/quote]
He is still better than ur father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s] do you know I'm a bastard drug dealing vagabond?
Yes, I know. long ago
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Somodooo: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
LivingSage:

Yes, I know. long ago that buhari is a terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
APC is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
osibanjo is a vagabond criminal bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
grin
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by MrCanceller: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:
grin
[/s]
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
grin
You can't be 38, you are just one small boy that just finished secondary School
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Say No to Godfatherism... OMO ASE

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
LivingSage:
[s][/s]
Should we resume back the hostility?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Should we resume back the hostility?
like we had one before
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
noo hun I finished secondary school in 2004
I want to marry you and pay your bride price

if you want I'll terminate your contract
just say yes kiss

helinues help me beg
If this is real, please buy palm oil, bitter kola and kolanut. TAKE IT TO YOUR MUM AND BEG HER TO FORGIVE YOU
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Somodooo: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

If this is real, please buy palm oil, bitter kola and kolanut. TAKE IT TO YOUR MUM AND BEG HER TO FORGIVE YOU
[/s]
maybe both of us should go as husband and wife for her blessings cheesy kiss
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
LivingSage:

like we had one before
Fair enough, maintain your distance and do so quietly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by inereunwa1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Since the last time you failed to check my signature.
and what's so special about your 'signature' ??!
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by MrCanceller: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:

[/s]
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
Do as I said first
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by MrCanceller: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:
my love kiss
[/s]
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Fair enough, maintain your distance and do so quietly.
Warp.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by MrCanceller: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:

noo hun I finished secondary school in 2004
I want to marry you and pay your bride price

if you want I'll terminate your contract
just say yes kiss

helinues help me beg
[/s]
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by LivingSage: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
WhistleBIower:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Justwise

Rule 2
You're reporting that one, even mynd will not ban him else they want to risk having another accounts on NL. He has become NL terror grin
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by MrCanceller: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:
but I want to marry you dirst
[/s]
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Topsic70: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
but I want to marry you first
Hussle first, nwanne!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Ashaka Police Station In Delta, As Officers Kill 6 Armed Robbers / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.