Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate (30439 Views)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by izibili44: 12:18am On Jun 21, 2020
I am a pure pdp man to the call.even if I m not in Nigeria right now. I still believe in
pdp. The truth be told people have stool by the party after our president my president jona peace fully hand over to the cow in power. You expect such people to leave there ambition bs of obaseki.who will only use us and go back to apc. Let's us use him to fund out party and vote for the right man.uote author=JasonScoolari post=90880584] Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
[/quote]
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2020
johnmartus:
Let me ask where you live presently? I guess
Lagos. All of you saying Tinubu is a thief but he make Lagos to What its today.

Some of you rush to Lagos like America. Which court
Convict Tinubu for misuse of public funds?

That smelling disgusting slum ?? I bet say you never travel out of lagos, Soweto clean pass pass lekki, na Lagos you dey hype, dubai was beautified under 15 years, let me say UAE.. expensive slum you call lagos where you go dey pass gutter Dey cover nose, lagos no just sexy at all, 21 years of his reign in Lagos, Lagos can’t stand Shoulder with joburg, Cairo, Alexandria, Casablanca, Cape Town, na Africa I Dey mention ooh, and it’s the 4th largest economy in Africa even as a state.. lol, common, think about this when you are less busy, Tinubu made no Lagos, lagos was the former capital and it already had population and the most bridges have been there, built by babaginda and previous. If you want to see how people redesigned a place, go to abuja and see how el Rufia, bring down houses and gave abuja a small look.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Yakubu113: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2020
What is the difference between PDP and APC.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Grateful02(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
let this edo election just do and come let's see what it has
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by r0sy247(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond?
IalasticIala
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.