Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate (30436 Views)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Harbey92(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Birds of the same feathers grin
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by ledamaster(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
God bless ibori? A common criminal I spit on your head.
but he is learning work from tinubu, the drug dealer and certificate forge waster. Is tinubu not south west political leader again?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by amosrich(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
If all political party pray for their own,who God go answer??..
Seeing that all of you are corrupt...
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Dchampion65: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
dre11:

: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pdp-governors-pray-for-obaseki-to-emerge-edo-guber-candidate.html

If he wins under PDP, the court will come to the rescue of APC on his certificate saga. I just hope PDP will not play into APC hands.

Let's keep watching in 3HD
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by mainstreets(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just to add to ur very nice submission, Kenneth Imasuagbon is from Edo central, an Esan man, the slot for governor is presently for the binis. Main contenders must come from Edo South. If I were him, I will happily support Obaseki so that next 4 years, he will just ascend the throne quietly for the next eight years. After Obaseki's tenure, it will be the turn of Edo central. He should not quit PDP cos the party as come to stay in Edo state. Our yeye SHAREMAN in APC has gladly given out Edo state to the PDP. Oshiomhole took over the state from PDP in 2008, now he has given it out to them in 2020. Foolish man, yeye shareman
JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Glink2018(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nah wah oh

They are praying for a thief...and you think God will answer that prayer....waste of time and resources
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Amotekun777: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

May James Ibori and his generations die a miserable death the same way he robbed millions of innocent lives of basic amenities and infrastructures. May him and his family suffer severe heart ache and may the plagues of Egypt befall him and his cohorts. angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
mainstreets:
Just to add to ur very nice submission, Kenneth Imasuagbon is from Edo central, an Esan man, the slot for governor is presently for the binis. Main contenders must come from Edo South. If I were him, I will happily support Obaseki so that next 4 years, he will just ascend the throne quietly for the next eight years. After Obaseki's tenure, it will be the turn of Edo central. He should not quit PDP cos the party as come to stay in Edo state. Our yeye SHAREMAN in APC has gladly given out Edo state to the PDP. Oshiomhole took over the state from PDP in 2008, now he has given it out to them in 2020. Foolish man, yeye shareman
Brilliant analysis from you...

But as usual, an average Esan man would always want to prove stubborn..

For now, I have an unsettled scores with the local musician called Nowamagbé, he needs to do a remix of that his useless song about the PDP 8yrs ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Dansuqi: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
The prayer of sinners is an abomination before the lord.it means he is not sure
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by uniqueboi1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Let me ask where you live presently? I guess
Lagos. All of you saying Tinubu is a thief but he make Lagos to What its today.

Some of you rush to Lagos like America. Which court
Convict Tinubu for misuse of public funds?

You this zombie how did tinubu make Lagos what it is today Please enlighten me.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by AsawanaDgreat: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amen to una prayers for him
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by inereunwa1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

since when did Edo state become Delta state??
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
inereunwa1:
since when did Edo state become Delta state??
Since the last time you failed to check my signature.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by PremierGuy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
What will happen to the other PDP governorship aspirants
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by martineverest(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kennyprince:
Obaseki is prolific suddenly. Na wao Nigerians. Somebody who can't point his achievements
ur IQ must be low not to see obaseki's achievements

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Adex099:
This is a lose-lose situation for Mr. Obasek.
Even if he mistakenly wins the gubernatorial election, the APC's supreme court will kick-him out before swearing in.
His close aides and friends know this, but they won't tell him cos they must chop from this election money.
I wish Edo people the best. Ciao
e pain u sha... Oshiomole Baby use supreme court to remove obaseki.just know that
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
PremierGuy:
What will happen to the other PDP governorship aspirants
e no concern u o
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by trustperky: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Obaseki shall occupy that seat by the grace of God.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Dansuqi: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Since the last time you failed to check my signature.

But your an igbo man na
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Dansuqi: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
trustperky:
Obaseki shall occupy that seat by the grace of God.

He will fail by the same grace
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

But your an igbo man na
Dear senatordave1,

Make no mistake, Jason is a Full blooded Deltan....
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by ityP(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Adex099:
This is a lose-lose situation for Mr. Obasek.
Even if he mistakenly wins the gubernatorial election, the APC's supreme court will kick-him out before swearing in.
His close aides and friends know this, but they won't tell him cos they must chop from this election money.
I wish Edo people the best. Ciao

They don't have a basis to kick him out with their supreme court. Plus, APC knows better than to drag Edo. They'll gracefully concede defeat in Edo
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Miracle1991: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Am not surprise, after all even the devil prays .
God will never answer the prayers of the wicked thieves.
For PDP to pray for me, its better the devil to pray for me.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by AntonVince: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Let me ask where you live presently? I guess
Lagos. All of you saying Tinubu is a thief but he make Lagos to What its today.

Some of you rush to Lagos like America. Which court
Convict Tinubu for misuse of public funds?

Kiddo, Lagos was a Protectorate Capital, and a Federal Capital for decades.
It's been Nigeria's economic hub eons before Tinubu's grandfather was born.
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by ityP(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dchampion65:

If he wins under PDP, the court will come to the rescue of APC on his certificate saga. I just hope PDP will not play into APC hands.

Let's keep watching in 3HD

WAEC is the minimum qualification you need to contest gubernatorial elections and he has that. He isn't stupid. Certificate saga is out of the question
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by madridsta007(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lostz:

money is very important in Nigeria politics

Not in this case.

Like someone said, if Lewandoski at his age comes to Chelsea, will Tammy Abraham complain when he chops bench?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Sagay212: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
All these ones na bobo. He has already paid transfer fee before moving to pdp. All these bobo na to collect more money from am. Pdp don open office ontop Obaseki head....him go pay tire..
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by morris477(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ok na
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Jamoskey: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Honestly the election is over for APC because from all my calculations PDP has won the state back

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by GeneralPula: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sammy07:

Your profile says Osun state.

Can't you do your business there coupled with good light?

Nah scam them be..
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by K4daniel: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
I do not see him winning because the forces are more than him.Lol.
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Sammy07: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
GeneralPula:

Nah scam them be..
thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False / APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.