Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (41329 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by adeoba2008(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
popesco123:

you know if they want to count real vote, obaseki will win. but nonsense no dey happen for south south Maybe if the election hold in Aba sha. grin

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Dansuqi: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

His suspension by the Court was predicated by his suspension at the Ward level, and ratified by the LG & State Excos.

Since the Ward has lifted it, they will just go to Court and say wetin we see before no be em we see again.

Agboriotejoye come oh
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
just ignore them they think we are slaves..ITV ebs obaseki nor need to campaign. Na just to dey play Adam's old videos abt iyamu morning till evening..I don't even know how Adam's is going to campaign for this fake pastor..na laugh we go dry laugh we have out grown his thickish tactics
Don't mind them, I used to think it was a selective thing, didn't know slavery is the most attractive thing to them.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
babytoun:

Eze Iyamu ko Uche iyamu ni ..

stay in oshogbo and be analysing Edo politics ...

one of the things that got Ize so much sympathy is becuase Edolites were not comfortable with the way osho carried obaseki campaign as if he was the one contesting...in South south people don't like someone standing as a godfather to shove a candidate down their throat ..

What worked for Ize iyamu in Edo south in 2015 is what will work for obaseki now

The Oba seem not to like what osho is doing and that will count heavily

Obaseki is the incumbent so even with Abuja influence you cant intimidate him in Edo

As per cash ...other South south pdp governors are loaded enough to match Apc naira for naira

within Apc there are elements that will work for obaseki to teach osho and his oga behind the veil a political lesson
If you ask Obaseki to ask of his wish concerning the election. He will wish for Eze Iyamo to be disqualify cos he knows he can't stand that grassroot politician called Iyamo. Na that fear still dey Obasnail mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Pain for this news. Sha calm down cos your family need you more than PDP do grin

you are a miserable as s - and the worse thing is obaseki and osho do not know you

while the poorest of the poor in America collects at least $600 a week from covid 19 as palliative

your president and obaseki and oshomole cannot give you even N50 to survive for a month and you want to die for their matter with borrowed data

you see ya life?

send me your account number let me bless u

na hunger dey worry u so

yes let me bless u so u know say man pass man

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Fayose
Rochas
Amosun
Igbinedion
Anenih
Which of these people can Obaseki defeat. Which one?
Oshiomhole defeated all of them with many more like Adeleke, Ihedioha and Eleka still counting.

There is a difference between supporters and registered voters. I hope those who are making noise online would be on ground to vote for Obaseki.
we are not yoruba..the only Benin man there was a bad man and the Edos hated him..its a diff scenario ..the edos love obaseki..its only apc exco or Epm and kabaka that don't want him wish does not make up to 0.0000001 % of total voters..for ur information most of us are engaged with something...and don't collect 2k to sell votes..go to ringroad newbenin ugbowo..mission road I have never seen a benin beggar or an eastern beggar all we have over here are yoruba and hausa nuisance who keep begging ...with children from....let me stop here

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:

you are a miserable as s - and the worse thing is obaseki and osho do not know you

while the poorest of the poor in America collects at least $600 a week from covid 19 as palliative

your president and obaseki and oshomole cannot give you even N50 to survive for a month and you want to die for their matter with borrowed data

you see ya life?

send me your account number let me bless u

na hunger dey worry u so

yes let me bless u so u know say man pass man
Sha calm down cos your family need you more than PDP do. Oshobaba is back ntorrrr

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Sagay212: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:
now that Obaseki is out of APC he owes the party no allegiance and if Osho comes to town and performs rubbish- he will just be arrested and locked up at State CID Benin and mosquitoes will eat him up well before directive comes from Abuja to release him

he better thread carefully and the state is booby trapped to catch the rat called Oshiomole

That state Governor is not an APC man but PDP

IF HE DOESNT BEHAVE HIMSELF GOING FORWARD NA SORRY BE HIM NAME

Lol...online warrior...
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yanglee(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Talkingoil:

Do party members at ward level have the power to lift a suspension that came from a Court of competent jurisdiction?

The court gave a ruling based on his suspension as a member of the APC from his ward. The interpretation of the ruling is that he can’t be chairman of the party since he has been suspended by his party at the ward level. Now that the suspension has been lifted, a letter from the ward executive will be forwarded to the NWC for ratification and Oshiomole resumes as the national chairman of APC.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by semyman: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bull in a China shop
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
kestor:

I hear you Sir! They got each of the zones you mentioned locked down, yet they could not hold a political rally to welcome Ize-Iyamu for over 10 months now, not even in Oshiomole's hometown where Shuaibu messed him up. Oshiomole that cannot visit his hometown. I just dey laugh
Funny how you folks want to prove that no man has powers to decide his fate like Ambode.
You just keep wanting to prove that slavery is incontestible. You forget what obtains in the whole SS during elections. Ask Akpabio, Amaechi and the rest.
If Oshiomole were a Bini man, he might have had hope (Oba's statement yesterday is a pointer to how we feel about him). Watch how we will mess him up.
Make no mistake, he can keep his relevance in nation a politics o (its a win-win for Edo), but he can never be a godfather in Edo.
Just wait for election day and let Obasnail try any rubbish. Oshobaba is back. Obasnail was afraid of the mass people that will come to receive Iyamo. One thing that is sure is that Obasnail dare not prevent APC and Buhari from coming to campaign for Iyamo on grand and massive campaign day. Na that day he go no the different between bat and rat.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
martineverest:
even his home town suspended him... Oshiomhole is finished
Ipob touts, what's your own?
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by fergie001: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Agboriotejoye come oh
Leave my guy jareh grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Born2Breed(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
The HEARTBEAT of the nation.

Keep tensioning the political space. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cheesy bad news for Pigs
Pigs in sefia pain

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by popesco123: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=MrMcJay post=90883414]Saraki
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Fayose
Rochas
Amosun
Igbinedion
Anenih
Oshiomhole defeated all of them with many more like Adeleke, Ihedioha and Eleka still counting.

There is a difference between supporters and registered voters. I hope those who are making noise online would be on ground to vote for Obasek
give yourself life and be useful to yourself, think about your future, obaseki and oshimole are made for life. stop running from page of dailies to the other to argue trash with your opponent . the only thing you gain is temporary sugar heart or derived joy. put your dumb skull into work
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
If you ask Obaseki to ask of his wish concerning the election. He will wish for Eze Iyamo to be disqualify cos he knows he can't stand that grassroot politician called Iyamo. Na that fear still dey Obasnail mind.
u are not in Benin.. u are a yoruba afonja and u are supporting someone u don't know is name...with the way u spelt his name alone shows that he has already lost..its ize- iyamu....not eze iyamo..iyamo is oshiomole home town..it will do u much good if u concentrate on Lagos..the Benin's did not contribute to ur painment when the s I unit of cowardice was asked to vacate by lord Tinubu why are so much consigned in ours...u wouldn't be given a mendal..what obadeki has done..I will advise u to learn from it..as a man u must learn to say ur mind and nerver be intimidated even if it's a trump order..that's what the Benin's stand for..even In 1878 when the Portuguese invaded us with guns we resisted them with bows and arrows ..we didn't accept slavery then ..so 2020 should not be an exemption..it has been in our blood from when the world was created..its in our DNA and u must learn to leave with it..our DNA are different...one have slave chromosome the other has the alpha chromosome

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:
now that Obaseki is out of APC he owes the party no allegiance and if Osho comes to town and performs rubbish- he will just be arrested and locked up at State CID Benin and mosquitoes will eat him up well before directive comes from Abuja to release him

he better thread carefully and the state is booby trapped to catch the rat called Oshiomole

That state Governor is not an APC man but PDP

IF HE DOESNT BEHAVE HIMSELF GOING FORWARD NA SORRY BE HIM NAME
Are you educated at all.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
JAMO84:
When Oshiomole returns, Giadom will be banished to an evil forest

His replacement has been sent already. Source Vanguard news
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by MrMcJay(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
popesco123:

give yourself life and be useful to yourself, think about your future, obaseki and oshimole are made for life. stop running from page of dailies to the other to argue trash with your opponent . the only thing you gain is temporary sugar heart or derived joy. put your dumb skull into work

I'm a lawyer with my own firm. I'm a respected adviser to many companies and wealthy individuals. Beside my firm, I have a property tech company and I have other investments by the side. You on the other hand are looking for 1 room to let in Abule Egba. grin

When I'm talking in a place, your type can't even enter. You would be kicked out like a dog. I suggest you take your own advice and put your dumb skull to work.

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
u are not in Benin.. u are a yoruba afonja and u are supporting someone u don't know is name...with the way u spelt his name alone shows that he has already lost..its ize- iyamu....not eze iyamo..iyamo is oshiomole home town..it will do u much good if u concentrate on Lagos..the Benin's did not contribute to ur painment when the s I unit of cowardice was asked to vacate by lord Tinubu why are so much consigned in ours...u wouldn't be given a mendal..what obadeki has done..I will advise u to learn from it..as a man u must learn to say ur mind and nerver be intimidated even if it's a trump order..that's what the Benin's stand for..even In 1878 when the Portuguese invaded us with guns we resisted them with bows and arrows ..we didn't accept slavery then ..so 2020 should not be an exemption..it has been in our blood from when the world was created..its in our DNA and u must learn to leave with it..our DNA are different...one have slave chromosome the other has the alpha chromosome
Mumu na only Benin dey inside Edo ba
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Abubaushe(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
chatinent:
It was only a literary ban on the ape.
The above comment from a Black man? disgusting,uncivilised,insidious as invidious and repugnant!!!
Be informed
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by alen4smith(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Don't mind the OP. Oshiomhole is gone completely

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by alen4smith(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Don't mind the OP. Oshiomhole is gone completely

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
tinsel:

The basis was destroyed two days ago by rhe man that went to court. He said he is no longer interested. At the next sitting he will simply withdraw the case.

This is not news. Immediately Obaseki was officially received into PDP, the Courts will sing another song. The Etsako people are now orphans. No money again. My friend, an experienced Lawyer told me immediately Obaseki moved to PDP the suspension on APC primary would be lifted because nobody is financing the case again.I am surprised that same day Benin Appeal Court lifted the ban.

Anybody that call Obaseki now for APC matter financing is voice mail, except they move with him to PDP. They are now orphans.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Yebosola(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aphrygian:
Omo this your quote shock me ooo, that Buhari is a definition of snake in human form, he loves others doing his dirty jobs, nobody will no his stand until election day oooo

Gbam!!! EOD, I hope PDP screening committee remember to ask Obaseki this question oh. ( What's Buhari response on your visit to tell him of your exist from the party?)
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Talkingoil(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrALIVE:
you need help...ask God for wisdom
You're very stupid to post this, I asked a question and others who are couth have explained and I understand better now.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
the thing weak me I don't know y yoruba slaves from Lagos who love o trekk are so interested in edo politics..did we interfere in their own ..when the s.i unit of cowardice Ambode was asked to leave government house and go back to his business wailers and slaves everywhere.make una leave edo politics for us o we will sorth ourselves out ..tafia..pls nobody from osun..Jo's or Lagos should quote my mention tanks
Have you forgotten that Oranmiyan is the ancestor of the Edo people.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Talkingoil(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yanglee:

The court gave a ruling based on his suspension as a member of the APC from his ward. The interpretation of the ruling is that he can’t be chairman of the party since he has been suspended by his party at the ward level. Now that the suspension has been lifted, a letter from the ward executive will be forwarded to the NWC for ratification and Oshiomole resumes as the national chairman of APC.
Thanks
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by AntonVince: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
MrMcJay:
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Fayose
Rochas
Amosun
Igbinedion
Anenih

There is a difference between supporters and registered voters. I hope those who are making noise online would be on ground to vote for Obaseki.
[/s]

"Defeated" indeed.
It's an easy thing to say when you're in the ruling party and control all institutions of the government.

Election rigging now amounts to "winning" to you.
...and he even added Adeleke, Ihedioha and Atiku that were brazenly robbed?
grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Basic123: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Fayose
Rochas
Amosun
Igbinedion
Anenih

Especially the Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.