Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (41745 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders / Court Sacks Zamfara APC Excos / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2020
ogbonti:

i should be the one asking you if you are educated

it is written in Nigeria’s constitution

A state Governor has immunity from arrest and prosecution because the Governor, while in office, is the embodiment of the state- as of today that is Obaseki’s position

Is there anywhere in Nigeria’s constitution that grants suck immunity to a national political party leader ? which Oshiomole represents?

Oga the educated, please tell me ?

Oshomole is not beyond arrest and if he comes to town using the likes of Tony Kabaka to cause trouble, he will just be arrested and thrown into cell and the Buhari I know will not even say a word, even Tinubu may switch off his phone so that Oshomole will spend the night in the police cell

forget there are one or 2 mobile policemen in his entourage- all those ones will be disarmed disarmed and arrested too by Police law Enforcement (those police officers that put on white beret)

My guy If Obaseki was in APC then the party may discipline him if he arrest Osho, now that he left the party - Osho should know that privilege is no longer there and he must be careful or na sorry be him name - forget ooooo - Egbe don has and Katakataka don burst

if someone told you 6 months ago that Orji Uzor Kalu will be thrown into black maria and taken to prison- WILL YOU BELIEVE ? that is a serving Senator of the federal republic - a public official who was seen to have broken the law

talk less of Osho a common party leader

APC is not the state and you must realize that

I REPEAT, going forward if Osho do anyhow for Edo State him go see anyhow
So you need to write an epistle before you pass message across?
Your mata Taya cownu.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
Benin did not start from oranmiyan..I dont know y ur hand is so difficult in typing ogisos on google
No he started from your family and that is why they use Oba instead of Ogiso.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
hahaha..u are funny..I swear after if they say u are slaves to the hausa una go dey quarrel.. lamuradu ba wah o...u people are neither here nor there it's a shame u dont even know ur root spits.nowonder u people are neither muslims nor Christians..no wonder una dey d centre...I will browse abt this..
Kukuma tell me say na Obaseki father born Oduduwa and co.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2020
bamidelee:

So you need to write an epistle before you pass message across?
Your mata Taya cownu.

bro I am not writing to educate you

I am writing for those you are trying so hard to

misinform here on nairaland!

you are biased and nothing i say means anything to you but don’t carry others into your pit of ignorance
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2020
ogbonti:

bro I am not writing to educate you

I am writing for those you are trying so hard to

misinform here on nairaland!

you are biased and nothing i say means anything to you but don’t carry others into your pit of ignorance
Pele oo
Oku orire
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by chiefkpokp(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2020
bamidelee:

Pele oo
Oku orire
Shebi Dem don fall ur hand now? Non face ur front.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2020
bamidelee:

Pele oo
Oku orire

wareva ni gggg ur grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Sarah20A(f): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2020
oluwamile:
lol
Peele ohh
No be only mother
you too peele ohh
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
chiefkpokp:

Shebi Dem don fall ur hand now? Non face ur front.
Busybody
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by hotplate: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Keep silent.is Stephen oshawo the only ward exco member
Chairman is not there, Secertery is not there, who thenbcalled for the meeting? cant oshiomhole led APC follow due process for once must the fictionalize the whole arm of the party
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by Dansuqi: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
hotplate:

Chairman is not there, Secertery is not there, who thenbcalled for the meeting? cant oshiomhole led APC follow due process for once must the fictionalize the whole arm of the party

Oga check well,the Secretary and vice chair are there
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by osazsky(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
SaintLucia:
Kukuma tell me say na Obaseki father born Oduduwa and co.
u know nothing kid
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by 7lives: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrALIVE:
you need help...ask God for wisdom

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy haba, you just drag the guy like rag.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by SaintLucia: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
u know nothing kid
Sorry Orunmila or should I call u Obatala . The koko of the matter be say u are Afonja by history and son of Eweka the son of Oranmiyan father of the Bini people. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by 7lives: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
u are a kid..have u heard of the ogisos Dynasty i don't have time for aguement..one of the ogiso gave birth to ekaladeran who was banished to ife where he begate oranmiyan..I have told u go and learn history...we formed the yoruba..I dont have time for this .its a known fact I dont want to go into details pls dont quote me again rather look for a good encyclopedia

Have you heard of ORUN OBA ADO, the burrial ground of Bini Kings at Ile Ife?.
If the Kings are not descendants of Oranmiyan, why are they being burried at Ile Ife!.
Go and ask questions, the burrial ground is still at Ile Ife.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by 7lives: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
SaintLucia:
U forgot say all Benin monarch head used to be buried in Ile-Ife before the Benin chiefs pleaded that they should allowed their king's head to be bury on their soil after paying huge among of tributes. Have u ask yourself why the Benin choose the title OBA a Yoruba word for their king? Go and ask cos u are still a learner.

I thought I was the only one who understands history on this forum.
I don taya to dey educate people on history jare.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by 7lives: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
tinsel:

What do you call due process when 17 signed?

Stop wasting your time, they are confused.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by 7lives: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga check well,the Secretary and vice chair are there

Ignore that guy jor.
Re: Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State by ogbonti: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2020
SaintLucia:
Sha calm down cos your family need you more than PDP do. Oshobaba is back ntorrrr

Bros how market? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video / 100 Burnt To Death In Anambra Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.